AB continues the craziness

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
User avatar
BethlehemSteel
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:39 pm
Location: IGZF'S

Re: AB continues the craziness

Post by BethlehemSteel » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:32 am

Was hoping for the white bronco redux but maybe there is still a chance


ANTONIO BROWN
WR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Antonio Brown is expected to turn himself in to the Hollywood, Fla. police after a warrant was put out for his arrest on Tuesday.
Brown initially barricaded himself in his Hollywood home after the police issued a warrant for him on felony burglary and battery charges. Brown allegedly threw rocks at his moving truck driver before forcing his way into the vehicle, striking the driver, and taking items from the truck. Brown wasn't likely to play football again after a season filled with drama, but this latest incident should seal the fate on his playing days.

SOURCE: USA Today
Jan 23, 2020, 8:25 PM ET


"There's going to be some joyful lifting for us if you will in terms of some of the tasks we have to do." - Mike Tomlin
Image

User avatar
Ice
Posts: 590
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:41 pm
Location: Delawhere?

Post by Ice » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:31 am

Hopefully it doesn't close the door on his looney tunes reign of craziness. Just when you think he's done, he just keeps totally redeeming himself.
Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile...

User avatar
BethlehemSteel
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:39 pm
Location: IGZF'S

Post by BethlehemSteel » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:17 am

Brown is officially a jailbird

Incident audio here https://amp.tmz.com/2020/01/23/antonio- ... ssion=true


ANTONIO BROWN
WR, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

TMZ Sports reports Antonio Brown turned himself into the Hollywood, Fla. police.
An arrest warrant was put out on Brown for his involvement in a potential burglary and assault on a moving truck worker. The police attempted to reach Brown at his house regarding the case, but Brown ran inside, locked the door, and refused to come out. Tonight, he changed his mind and turned himself in. Brown is expected to be kept in custody until he meets with a judge on Friday morning. At this point, it would be a total surprise if an NFL team had an interest in signing Brown.

SOURCE: TMZ Sports on Twitter
Jan 23, 2020, 11:07 PM ET
"There's going to be some joyful lifting for us if you will in terms of some of the tasks we have to do." - Mike Tomlin
Image

Lynch
Posts: 1659
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Lynch » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:13 pm

This makes me kinda sad... it's really a shame the cops didn't have to gun him down.

alancac98
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by alancac98 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Baltostiller wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:58 pm
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:49 pm
Jobu wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:07 pm

Yeah...if you read that ESPN article a few weeks back, he’s been this way since his teens. Total disrespect for anything and anyone other than himself.
Can we get a link? I missed it if it came up.
Here is the article about this turd. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/283 ... nfl-legacy
He has always been a turd...
That ESPN article just goes to show you that the guy was probably bi-polar, yet no one cared enough to take him and get him evaluated, counseled, and medicated so that he can be a more productive member of society, not just a football player. They enable his behaviors from the beginning because he was talented. Had someone cared enough about AB, the person, he may not be what he is today - they all failed him! From HS to College, his teachers and coaches failed him! But... it's not all on them. It's also on his mom and dad (more so than teachers and coaches as they are his parents and should look out for him). This is a common problem all over this country!

User avatar
Pabst
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Pabst » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 pm

JUST NOW: Antonio Brown, wearing an anti-suicide smock, made his first court appearance.

His bond was set at $100,000 for the burglary with battery charge.

The judge ordered Brown to wear a GPS monitor, surrender his passport, and undergo a mental health evaluation.
Image

User avatar
K_C_
Posts: 15274
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 pm
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Contact:

Post by K_C_ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Fuck you, Ben, for causing all this shit to happen.

Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5466
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Donnie Brasco » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 pm

alancac98 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm
Baltostiller wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:58 pm
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:49 pm


Can we get a link? I missed it if it came up.
Here is the article about this turd. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/283 ... nfl-legacy
He has always been a turd...
That ESPN article just goes to show you that the guy was probably bi-polar, yet no one cared enough to take him and get him evaluated, counseled, and medicated so that he can be a more productive member of society, not just a football player. They enable his behaviors from the beginning because he was talented. Had someone cared enough about AB, the person, he may not be what he is today - they all failed him! From HS to College, his teachers and coaches failed him! But... it's not all on them. It's also on his mom and dad (more so than teachers and coaches as they are his parents and should look out for him). This is a common problem all over this country!
So does that make Tomlin a good coach for dealing with his erratic behavior or a bad one for enabling it?

User avatar
K_C_
Posts: 15274
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 pm
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Contact:

Post by K_C_ » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 pm
alancac98 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm
Baltostiller wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:58 pm


Here is the article about this turd. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/283 ... nfl-legacy
He has always been a turd...
That ESPN article just goes to show you that the guy was probably bi-polar, yet no one cared enough to take him and get him evaluated, counseled, and medicated so that he can be a more productive member of society, not just a football player. They enable his behaviors from the beginning because he was talented. Had someone cared enough about AB, the person, he may not be what he is today - they all failed him! From HS to College, his teachers and coaches failed him! But... it's not all on them. It's also on his mom and dad (more so than teachers and coaches as they are his parents and should look out for him). This is a common problem all over this country!
So does that make Tomlin a good coach for dealing with his erratic behavior or a bad one for enabling it?
He had different rules for Brown than he did other players.

To me, that's enabling.

StillerInCT
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by StillerInCT » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:18 pm

Lynch wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:13 pm
This makes me kinda sad... it's really a shame the cops didn't have to gun him down.
Kill yourself

User avatar
BethlehemSteel
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:39 pm
Location: IGZF'S

Post by BethlehemSteel » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:22 pm

The attorney is as crazy as AB

Says he has no mental health issues. Lol

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ercharged/


“I don’t think there’s any mental health issues with him,” Schwartzreich said. “Antonio Brown’s life right now is a reality show. He is misinterpreted and misunderstood. He’s not guilty of these charges. He did not commit a felony battery. In this case, when all the facts come out, you will see he will be vindicated and he will be found not guilty.”

On the issue of mental health, prosecutors pointed to concerns recently articulated by his former agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and the mother of three of Brown’s children, Chelsie Kyriss. Brown has been ordered to undergo a mental-health evaluation.
"There's going to be some joyful lifting for us if you will in terms of some of the tasks we have to do." - Mike Tomlin
Image

alancac98
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by alancac98 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:30 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 pm
alancac98 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm
Baltostiller wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:58 pm


Here is the article about this turd. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/283 ... nfl-legacy
He has always been a turd...
That ESPN article just goes to show you that the guy was probably bi-polar, yet no one cared enough to take him and get him evaluated, counseled, and medicated so that he can be a more productive member of society, not just a football player. They enable his behaviors from the beginning because he was talented. Had someone cared enough about AB, the person, he may not be what he is today - they all failed him! From HS to College, his teachers and coaches failed him! But... it's not all on them. It's also on his mom and dad (more so than teachers and coaches as they are his parents and should look out for him). This is a common problem all over this country!
So does that make Tomlin a good coach for dealing with his erratic behavior or a bad one for enabling it?
Absolutely enabling. Tomlin should have noticed the erratic behavior and mood swings and ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation through a team sponsored psychologist. He could have put him on the PUP list early in his career until the evaluation came through. Until the meds were regulated in his body, they could have placed him on the non injury list.

Jobu
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Jobu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:48 pm

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:22 pm
The attorney is as crazy as AB

Says he has no mental health issues. Lol

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... ercharged/


“I don’t think there’s any mental health issues with him,” Schwartzreich said. “Antonio Brown’s life right now is a reality show. He is misinterpreted and misunderstood. He’s not guilty of these charges. He did not commit a felony battery. In this case, when all the facts come out, you will see he will be vindicated and he will be found not guilty.”

On the issue of mental health, prosecutors pointed to concerns recently articulated by his former agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and the mother of three of Brown’s children, Chelsie Kyriss. Brown has been ordered to undergo a mental-health evaluation.
Once again, AB is the victim. Poor guy...

User avatar
CORE-TEN
Posts: 8777
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by CORE-TEN » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:21 pm

alancac98 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Tomlin should have noticed the erratic behavior and mood swings and ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation through a team sponsored psychologist. He could have put him on the PUP list early in his career until the evaluation came through. Until the meds were regulated in his body, they could have placed him on the non injury list.
What makes you think tomlin didn't do that? Maybe AB refused to take the meds. Maybe he said he was taking them but didn't. If meds were even prescribed.

The idea that tomlin didn't try every avenue is absurd.

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:30 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:57 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:30 pm
alancac98 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:22 pm


That ESPN article just goes to show you that the guy was probably bi-polar, yet no one cared enough to take him and get him evaluated, counseled, and medicated so that he can be a more productive member of society, not just a football player. They enable his behaviors from the beginning because he was talented. Had someone cared enough about AB, the person, he may not be what he is today - they all failed him! From HS to College, his teachers and coaches failed him! But... it's not all on them. It's also on his mom and dad (more so than teachers and coaches as they are his parents and should look out for him). This is a common problem all over this country!
So does that make Tomlin a good coach for dealing with his erratic behavior or a bad one for enabling it?
He had different rules for Brown than he did other players.

To me, that's enabling.
Strategic enabling, perhaps. We can disagree on whether Tomlin is to be praised or blamed for AB, but it sure looks like Tomlin squeezed every drop from that lemon and no one else can do anything with him. Given ABs level of nuttery, I have serious difficulty blaming Tomlin for what Ab has become. Seems to me Tomlin had the foresight to see that NO ONE was going to pump the breaks on his crazy ass without major reactionary damage. He kept AB as long as it was tolerable and tossed him when he was not.
"Just don't kill us."

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:33 pm

CORE-TEN wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:21 pm
alancac98 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Tomlin should have noticed the erratic behavior and mood swings and ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation through a team sponsored psychologist. He could have put him on the PUP list early in his career until the evaluation came through. Until the meds were regulated in his body, they could have placed him on the non injury list.
What makes you think tomlin didn't do that? Maybe AB refused to take the meds. Maybe he said he was taking them but didn't. If meds were even prescribed.

The idea that tomlin didn't try every avenue is absurd.
How in the fuck can Tomlin order an adult to have a mental health evaluation?

This is some bizarre shit.
"Just don't kill us."

SteelPro
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by SteelPro » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Couple of points... First off... the best thing for AB would be a little jail time. I'm sad for him that he has been released. As entertaining as this clown show has been the past 6+ months it is getting old to the point now that I'm starting to feel sorry for him. The dude needs to get away from society, away from the media, and especially social media and get some real help. Some sort of correctional facility is probably his best chance to get real help without the distractions that are sure to derail him. Secondly... I'm getting tired of every article I read pointing out that he is a former Pittsburgh Steeler. The emphasis should be that he is a former New England Patriot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kodiak
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm

CORE-TEN wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:21 pm
The idea that tomlin didn't try every avenue is absurd.
Not nearly as absurd as the idea that he did anything. Tomlin is on record as not being a babysitter and simply expecting men to be men and professionals to be professionals. The idea that Tomlin solved a problem thru intervention and confrontation is completely out of character based on what he's "put on tape" the past 12-13 years.

And this has been a huge problem with Tomlin - he has never demonstrated any interest for going above and beyond when he can justify something as not being necessary. Does he learn from watching other games? No, he doesn't watch other games because....reasons.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Kodiak
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:52 pm

SteelPro wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm
Couple of points... First off... the best thing for AB would be a little jail time.
Props to the judge for ordering a mental health evaluation. He might save the guy's life with that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Jobu
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Jobu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:00 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm
CORE-TEN wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:21 pm
The idea that tomlin didn't try every avenue is absurd.
Not nearly as absurd as the idea that he did anything. Tomlin is on record as not being a babysitter and simply expecting men to be men and professionals to be professionals. The idea that Tomlin solved a problem thru intervention and confrontation is completely out of character based on what he's "put on tape" the past 12-13 years.

And this has been a huge problem with Tomlin - he has never demonstrated any interest for going above and beyond when he can justify something as not being necessary. Does he learn from watching other games? No, he doesn't watch other games because....reasons.
Far be it from me to stick up for ole Aviators, but to be fair, when exactly is he supposed to be watching other games? When other games are being played, he’s kinda busy...right?
Just because he isn’t watching the FOX national game of the week, doesn’t mean he’s not doing his job. I’m sure he sees all he needs to see watching film. The problem comes with his interpretation and reaction to that film.
I’m sure most NFL head coaches aren’t hurrying home so they can catch Football Night In America.

Kodiak
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Jobu wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:00 pm
Far be it from me to stick up for ole Aviators, but to be fair, when exactly is he supposed to be watching other games? When other games are being played, he’s kinda busy...right?
Monday and Sunday night games, even Thursday night games....have been around for years. Does anyone actually believe Tomlin is burning the midnight oil after all these years?!? He's not outcoaching anyone because he doesn't outwork anyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

User avatar
Pabst
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Pabst » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:33 pm
CORE-TEN wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:21 pm
alancac98 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Tomlin should have noticed the erratic behavior and mood swings and ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation through a team sponsored psychologist. He could have put him on the PUP list early in his career until the evaluation came through. Until the meds were regulated in his body, they could have placed him on the non injury list.
What makes you think tomlin didn't do that? Maybe AB refused to take the meds. Maybe he said he was taking them but didn't. If meds were even prescribed.

The idea that tomlin didn't try every avenue is absurd.
How in the fuck can Tomlin order an adult to have a mental health evaluation?

This is some bizarre shit.
Let alone prescribe him medication and force him to take it.

Jobu
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Jobu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:02 pm
Jobu wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:00 pm
Far be it from me to stick up for ole Aviators, but to be fair, when exactly is he supposed to be watching other games? When other games are being played, he’s kinda busy...right?
Monday and Sunday night games, even Thursday night games....have been around for years. Does anyone actually believe Tomlin is burning the midnight oil after all these years?!? He's not outcoaching anyone because he doesn't outwork anyone.
Do you really think if Mike a Tomlin is watching MNF that it’s going to make him a better coach?
I can’t speak to how hard he does or doesn’t work, but from my point of view based on what he’s put on tape, Tomlin isn’t a good coach, simply because he isn’t a good coach. Some have it...some don’t. He don’t... :mrgreen:

Kodiak
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Pabst wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:03 pm
Let alone prescribe him medication and force him to take it.
Tomlin wouldn't even invite AB over to his house....he sure as hell didn't take him to no doctor :lol:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Kodiak
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Jobu wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:09 pm
Do you really think if Mike a Tomlin is watching MNF that it’s going to make him a better coach?
Yes, because situations come up that would cause a coach obsessed with getting better to strategize what should have been done, and what he should do if that were to come up. Of course, Tomlin is on record as rejecting such scenario analysis because he prefers to go with his gut (a.k.a. rationalizing doing less work). He doesn't even review his own choices - how can anyone improve when they reject self-analysis?!?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Jobu
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Jobu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:20 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:14 pm
Jobu wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:09 pm
Do you really think if Mike a Tomlin is watching MNF that it’s going to make him a better coach?
Yes, because situations come up that would cause a coach obsessed with getting better to strategize what should have been done, and what he should do if that were to come up. Of course, Tomlin is on record as rejecting such scenario analysis because he prefers to go with his gut (a.k.a. rationalizing doing less work). He doesn't even review his own choices - how can anyone improve when they reject self-analysis?!?
OK...fair enough. But also kinda proves my point that he simply doesn’t have it.
I have a feeling that this thing is going down hill...fast, and he’s not built to correct it.

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:51 pm
CORE-TEN wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:21 pm
The idea that tomlin didn't try every avenue is absurd.
Not nearly as absurd as the idea that he did anything. Tomlin is on record as not being a babysitter and simply expecting men to be men and professionals to be professionals. The idea that Tomlin solved a problem thru intervention and confrontation is completely out of character based on what he's "put on tape" the past 12-13 years.

And this has been a huge problem with Tomlin - he has never demonstrated any interest for going above and beyond when he can justify something as not being necessary. Does he learn from watching other games? No, he doesn't watch other games because....reasons.
Except there are reports that Tomlin and the FO did all kinds of shit to contain AB's insanity long before the parade of horribles started leaking out. "Not being a helicopter baby-sitter" is rather far afield from "utter apathetic aloofness" about players. Could it be Tomlin resides somewhere in the moderate, sensible middle. There are many things to complain about regarding Tomlin that can be grounded in what we actually see on the field. I don't get why we need in addition to enter into post-massive-three-foot-bong-toke-speculation.
"Just don't kill us."

Kodiak
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:30 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Except there are reports that Tomlin and the FO did all kinds of shit to contain AB's insanity...
I've not read anything other than Tomlin let AB do whatever the hell he wanted so long as he produced. Enabling is the path of least resistance. That's not leadership, and I don't understand why people keep praising Tomlin for it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Jobu
Posts: 9575
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Jobu » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:30 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Except there are reports that Tomlin and the FO did all kinds of shit to contain AB's insanity...
I've not read anything other than Tomlin let AB do whatever the hell he wanted so long as he produced. Enabling is the path of least resistance. That's not leadership, and I don't understand why people keep praising Tomlin for it.
Yeah, I missed those reports too.
There is this Tomlin quote, however...
I’ll tolerate you, until I can replace you.

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:45 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:30 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Except there are reports that Tomlin and the FO did all kinds of shit to contain AB's insanity...
I've not read anything other than Tomlin let AB do whatever the hell he wanted so long as he produced. Enabling is the path of least resistance. That's not leadership, and I don't understand why people keep praising Tomlin for it.
I don't know whether Tomlin should be praised or not. But I don't know why those who blame him for it insist on doing so. Such blames assumes anything could have been done about AB. I have not way to know, but my own opinion is that AB could not be contained at all without total blow back and that Tomlin likely did a marvelous job of getting all there was to get out of him before the train derailed.

I can't find the link, but Colin Cowherd had a few segments some months back where he discusses "a source" (I know, try not to roll your eyes) close to the Steelers org who tells Cowherd that we cannot begin to imagine the shit Tomlin and the FO managed with AB.
"Just don't kill us."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic