Another Super Bowl, Another Slam of Big Ben

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
bradshaw2ben
Site Admin

Another Super Bowl, Another Slam of Big Ben

Post by bradshaw2ben » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 pm

Wherein Sanders discusses how he liked playing for Tomlin, didn't enjoy playing with Ben.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/49er ... ger-burnt/

1 20 Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia
2 51 TRADE: Brandon Aiyuk, WR
3 84 Hunter Nourzad, C, Penn State
3× 98 Jarvis Brownlee, Jr., CB, Florida State
4 128 Qwan'tez Stiggers, DB, Toronto Argonauts

bradshaw2ben
Site Admin

Post by bradshaw2ben » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:12 pm

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 pm
Wherein Sanders discusses how he liked playing for Tomlin, didn't enjoy playing with Ben.

Emmanuel Sanders was just beginning to celebrate his third trip to the Super Bowl when a former teammate decided to join him on the celebration.

On the field following the 49ers' win over the Packers in the NFC Championship Game, Sanders was joined by veteran NFL receiver Mike Wallace, who spent three seasons as Sanders' teammate with the Steelers from 2010-12. Sanders, during a recent interview with Ed Bouchette of The Athletic, said that the two former teammates spent time reminiscing about their time with the Steelers while adding that Sanders, Wallace and former Pittsburgh wideout Antonio Brown could have been "the best Steelers (receiving) corps ever assembled."

Instead of realizing their potential as teammates, the trio, known at the time as the "Young Money Crew," went their separate ways. While Brown received a longterm contract in Pittsburgh, Wallace, who was drafted a year before Brown and Sanders in 2009 and was the team's No. 1 receiver during the Steelers' run to Super Bowl XLV, signed a multiyear contract with the Dolphins during the 2013 offseason. Sanders followed suit the following year, signing a multiyear deal with the Broncos after the Steelers made a halfhearted attempt to retain him. And while all three years would enjoy various levels of success over the next several years, Sanders is the only member of that trio to win a Super Bowl, as he helped the Broncos get over the hump after defeating the Panthers in Super Bowl 50.

While Sanders (who was traded from Denver to San Francisco midway through the 2019 season) is currently focused on Sunday's upcoming game against the AFC champion Chiefs, he did offer an honest response when asked by Bouchette if he would be interested in signing with the Steelers as a free agent this upcoming offseason.

"I would love that," Sanders said, "but me and Ben don't have the best relationship. I believe that bridge is burnt."

Sanders did acknowledge that the two men are in different places today, a decade removed from when they first became teammates in Pittsburgh. At that point, Roethlisberger was at the crossroads of his career and was beginning to show the signs of maturation that has earned him the praise and respect of his current teammates.

"When I first got to Pittsburgh, Ben was still like a little bit of (a jerk) and a lot of people didn't know that," Sanders said. "That was in 2010. Ben has grown up a lot, you know? He was still like a (jerk). I had to deal with him for like two years as a rookie with him being (a jerk), you know. I said who the (heck) is this dude? So I grew to not like him but just to deal with him. But from what I've heard, he's grown up a lot, which is good because I've grown up too."

If there is a remote possibility of a possible Sanders-Steelers reunion, rest assured that Sanders and Roethlisberger would communicate with each other to bury any ill feelings that may still exist between the two. And while it would be irresponsible to try to predict exactly how that conversation would go, it's a safe bet that Roethlisberger would welcome Sanders back into the fold, as he and Sanders enjoyed a successful partnership on the football field during their time together as teammates. While he was never the team's No. 1 receiver, Sanders was a consistent target for Big Ben during his time in Pittsburgh. In 2013, the year before he went on to enjoy even more success in Denver, Sanders began to show glimpses of what was to come, catching 67 passes for 740 yards and six touchdowns while helping the Steelers finish the year with an 8-8 record after a 2-6 start.

Sanders went to enjoy even more success in Denver. Playing with future Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning, Sanders caught 101 passes for 1,404 yards and nine scores during his first season in Denver. Over the next two seasons, Sanders, who was named to his first Pro Bowl team in 2014, would catch 155 passes for 2,167 yards and 11 touchdowns. The team's leading receiver during their 21-10 victory over Carolina in the 2015 Super Bowl, Sanders would earn his second Pro Bowl selection in 2016 despite the retirement of Manning, whose departure from Denver signaled the end of the Broncos' Super Bowl window.

While the Steelers currently have a solid receiving corps that includes JuJu Smith-Schuster, James Washington and Diontae Johnson, Pittsburgh could certainly use a veteran receiver that could serve as a reliable target for Big Ben while also providing a veteran presence in the locker room. Like Hines Ward did for him and, Wallace and Brown a decade earlier, Sanders could help mentor Pittsburgh's young receiving corps while helping the Steelers get back to the postseason for the first time since 2017.

Additionally, a return to Pittsburgh could help Sanders continue his improbably comeback story after suffering a torn Achilles late in the 2018 season. Despite suffering the career-threatening injury, the 32-year-old Sanders was just as effective in 2019 as he was the previous season, catching 66 passes for 869 yards and five touchdowns while averaging 13.2 yards per reception.

"I'm looking forward to next year," Sanders told Bouchette, "really getting myself back to where I want to be, 100 percent, without that Achilles thing, tear it up the way I like to tear it up, the way I want to tear it up. I feel I had a good year, but I know I can have better years."

A second act in Pittsburgh would also help the era of the "Young Money Crew" end on a much more positive note. It may not necessarily end with another trip to the Super Bowl, but a reunion between Sanders and the Steelers would certainly be embraced by the team's passionate fan base, who never seem to forget one of their own.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Been saying forever that Ben and Sanders had ZERO CHEMISTRY when they played together.

The best thing that ever happened to both of them was Sanders leaving.

Dude dropped too many passes in Pittsburgh. No question he's talented, but good lord was he inconsistent when he donned the black and gold.

NO THANKS.
“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

rooneytunes

Post by rooneytunes » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Does Ben really have (still to this day) a rule that no one is allowed to play music in the locker room?

Seem to remember that in an article last season when Rudolph/Duck were winning games before the season fell apart. Was mentioned as one of the differences players embraced with Ben not around.

Come on Ben

Let the kids play their music. Rap, country, Judas Priest. Whatever

stairway 2 seven

Post by stairway 2 seven » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:55 pm

Torn achilles and has an ego. hes about done. Did he forget how many dropped passes he had when he was here? There has to be better options in f.a. for a veteran wr. We already did the montcrief thing last year.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:08 pm

Different people are received differently by different people. Ben probably did seem like a jerk. He probably seems like a jerk to quite a few people. To others, not so much. That's life. I have no problem visualizing Ben as kind of a jerk.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Donnie Brasco

Post by Donnie Brasco » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:13 pm

Hate to bring the Kobe thing here but it got me thinking about his off the court stuff and how Ben is a comparable.

Seems like public perception was that the woman Kobe was involved with was money hungry. But with Ben he's dubbed a rapist and those women couldn't possibly be after money.

I also love how that article didn't mention that Sanders is on record saying that Ben didn't help him with the playbook. Basically that Manning did and is super duper awesome bc of that. Like Ben is supposed to be everything to everyone in the lockerroom...

bradshaw2ben
Site Admin

Post by bradshaw2ben » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:08 pm
Different people are received differently by different people. Ben probably did seem like a jerk. He probably seems like a jerk to quite a few people. To others, not so much. That's life. I have no problem visualizing Ben as kind of a jerk.
I have no problem visualizing diva skill postiion players as jerks, especially in football-related behavior. I listen to what the OL and defensive leaders and coaches have to say and they universally respect Ben.

lifelongsteel

Post by lifelongsteel » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 pm

3 things . . .

Funny question to ask Manny. No chance that the Steelers look at him

Never great to see these Ben stories, but it should be obvious by now that Ben spent at least a pretty good amount of his career as a jerk. He's got that rep with a lot of players and media. gotta assume it's true at this point

KC riffing on Manny takes me back to the Cotch Watch. Classic Fury argument

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:20 pm

bradshaw2ben wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:08 pm
I have no problem visualizing diva skill postiion players as jerks, especially in football-related behavior. I listen to what the OL and defensive leaders and coaches have to say and they universally respect Ben.
Sounds right. Still, I can see a bit of jerk in Ben. Not enough for Sanders' fixation. Sanders seems simply to have been rubbed the wrong way by Ben. It happens.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:46 pm

I wonder what would have happened had the steelers kept sanders and jettisoned brown. Provided they had a decent relationship.

Sanders seemed like a guy with a big head, though. I'm sure pey pey sucked his ass after putting his balls on it.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Jobu

Post by Jobu » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Raise your hand if you get along with/like everyone you work with.
Yeah...that’s what I thought. Nothing to see here...move along.
“Ah, who cares about Seattle’s Space Needle? Dumb looking building, you can see the whole stupid town, built by some jagoff! Pittsburgh got Mt. Warshington, gorgeous hillside, beautiful views of the whole city, built by God…we win!” - Pittsburgh Dad

Jobu

Post by Jobu » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:12 pm

rooneytunes wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:52 pm
Does Ben really have (still to this day) a rule that no one is allowed to play music in the locker room?

Seem to remember that in an article last season when Rudolph/Duck were winning games before the season fell apart. Was mentioned as one of the differences players embraced with Ben not around.

Come on Ben

Let the kids play their music. Rap, country, Judas Priest. Whatever
No need for locker room music today. Everyone has there own personal “jam” right in their pocket.
“Ah, who cares about Seattle’s Space Needle? Dumb looking building, you can see the whole stupid town, built by some jagoff! Pittsburgh got Mt. Warshington, gorgeous hillside, beautiful views of the whole city, built by God…we win!” - Pittsburgh Dad

Orangesteel

Post by Orangesteel » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:21 pm

CORE-TEN wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:46 pm
I wonder what would have happened had the steelers kept sanders and jettisoned brown. Provided they had a decent relationship.

Sanders seemed like a guy with a big head, though. I'm sure pey pey sucked his ass after putting his balls on it.
Exactly. Was Ben the perfect teammate? Probably not, but most star athletes can be jerks. It’s inherent in being a star athlete.

Plus, I am to believe what 1/3rd of the Young Money Crew has to say about the guy out there breaking his back to throw perfect passes, and ultimately, help get guys like Sanders and AB paid?

Fuck him. And fuck Brown too. They should forever be grateful to Ben. How’d Wallace do without Ben throwing him dimes?
“Thoughts are a waste of time for me.” - Michael Pettaway Tomlin

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:54 pm

lifelongsteel wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:14 pm
3 things . . .

Funny question to ask Manny. No chance that the Steelers look at him

Never great to see these Ben stories, but it should be obvious by now that Ben spent at least a pretty good amount of his career as a jerk. He's got that rep with a lot of players and media. gotta assume it's true at this point

KC riffing on Manny takes me back to the Cotch Watch. Classic Fury argument
I never denied Sanders was talented. God knows the guy has basically everything you'd want in a receiver and he's shown that in all his stops since he left Pittburgh.

But good fucking lord did he piss me off. So fucking many drops and in big situations too.

I think it was on both Ben and Sanders but Ben wasn't going anywhere so FUCK SANDERS.
“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

steelmann58

Post by steelmann58 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:08 am

This ship has sailed

Post by 955876 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 am

Be nice if Ben was talked about during SB week because he was you know, actually in the SB.
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

R_S

Post by R_S » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:19 am

If you cant believe Ben may have been an asshole his first 5 years in the league its time to get your nose out of his jock

steelmann58

Post by steelmann58 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:31 am

Yes him along with many others within their first 5 years and some don't change.

Steelafan77

Post by Steelafan77 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:28 am

955876 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 am
Be nice if Ben was talked about during SB week because he was you know, actually in the SB.
:lol:

Ben too busy being a jerk, I guess.

Tomlin too busy being a players coach....

Steelers coordinators busy being overly challenged and out thinking themselves....

...and finally the Steelers ST's coach is busy chewing his biggest wad of bubble gum he can to look more intense on the sidelines.

all sitting at home with 30 other loser teams...

While preparing for a draft with no 1st RND pick and too many holes to fill.... business as usual.

:oops:

Side Note: To sanders... I hope to God the 49'ers lose. :twisted:

One of the most intolerable and asinine fan bases in the league second only to cheat fans....
“I pride myself in creating discomfort for myself and others,” Tomlin said, “I’m fundamentally against comfort.” [3-24-2024]

RemoAZ

Post by RemoAZ » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:31 am

Most of these guys have enormous egos and I'm sure that causes friction a lot more than what we see. If they aren't big enough to put that aside and play to win together, one of them has the go. We kept the top QB and dumped the WR that dropped a bunch of passes. I think that was the right decision. The last thing this team needs is to bring in a WR that is already talking shit about their QB. No chance that happens. Next story...
Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked Griffith, “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”

beerbrother

Post by beerbrother » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:13 pm
Hate to bring the Kobe thing here but it got me thinking about his off the court stuff and how Ben is a comparable.

Seems like public perception was that the woman Kobe was involved with was money hungry. But with Ben he's dubbed a rapist and those women couldn't possibly be after money.

I also love how that article didn't mention that Sanders is on record saying that Ben didn't help him with the playbook. Basically that Manning did and is super duper awesome bc of that. Like Ben is supposed to be everything to everyone in the lockerroom...

Seems like I recall Manning having to ask Sanders to stay after practice. It appeared that Sanders wasn't picking up the playbook and executing satisfactory to Manning.

Basically Manny was the dumb-ass that had to stay after school for getting a failing grade but the dunce was too much of an idiot to realize it.

So it clearly must be Ben's fault that he is an idiot. Had Ben sent him to detention early in his career he would have possibly been smart enough to understand that he is an idiot.

Yes, Ben is a poor leader for not enrolling poor Manny Sanders in special-ed classes. His idiocy could not be of his own doing.

And Ben is surely the reason Sanders acted like a jerk and forced a trade from the Broncos to the 49ers. For if Ben wasn't such a jerk Sanders would definitely still be playing for Denver and not be in the Super Bowl.

Damn that jerk Ben really screwed him over, he has had to play all sorts of extra games this year. Could otherwise just be sitting comfortably at home. Could watch the game from the couch instead of having to suit up again.

The Young Money Crew will all tell you Ben is bad. Manny's buddy Wallace will tell you Tannehill throws a better ball its just that Miami doesn't know how to use Wallace's talent correctly.

And it has been well documented how all of AB's problems are the fault of Ben. If only he hadn't thrown the ball to a D-Lineman in Denver everything would still be OK.

Oh and we certainly need to recall the Tahoe and Milledgeville incidents prior to the Super Bowl. To remember how bad Ben is and how its made poor Manny Sanders life miserable all these years.

Very surprised it hasn't been mentioned for it must have nearly ruined Manny's reputation and caused him suspension and loss of wages. And if Ben had set a better example of his treatment of women AB would still be playing for the Patriots and business would be booming.

And please tell us how Ben wouldn't be a good leader and show you how to be a poor tipper. Just think about all the money being wasted following the 15 percent rule. How will retirement ever be possible spending all this extra money.

Ben is just an awful person for if he wouldn't have got the Cuckold Tequila Cowboy fired then Manny Sanders could have possibly come back to the Steelers. But with Ben's personal assistant masquerading as the offensive coordinator Ben will be too much of a jerk to come back to Pittsburgh.

Yes and Big Ben just won't stop talking about poor Manny Sanders. He must have some sort of obsession with him. Maybe he needs be a stalker and drive by at night to see if he asked another receiver to his home.

Bridges are burnt to ashes for Ben just can help badmouthing Sanders. Just doesn't appreciate the great leadership exhibited by Sanders who would never act like a jerk and say anything derogatory about a former teammate.

And if the 49'ers don't win the Super Bowl Sanders can explain how it is all the fault of Big Ben. How the big jerks life-force was somehow transferred to Mahomes allowing them to defeat the rightful winner.

Poor, poor, Manny Sanders just what might have become of your life except for Big Ben.
"Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Obviously

Post by Obviously » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:50 pm

bradshaw2ben wrote:

Gee B2B, I thought Sanders was one of your guys. I have always thought he is a turd who never missed an opportunity to beat on Ben. I also always thought he's way overrated as a WR, and we didn't call him CLANK for nothing.
#NoMoTomlin
#BecauseTomlin
#FireTomlin
#Obviously

bradshaw2ben
Site Admin

Post by bradshaw2ben » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Obviously wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:50 pm
bradshaw2ben wrote:

Gee B2B, I thought Sanders was one of your guys. I have always thought he is a turd who never missed an opportunity to beat on Ben. I also always thought he's way overrated as a WR, and we didn't call him CLANK for nothing.
I think he was severely misused in PIT and has been a top 20 in the NFL guy in DEN. But this is some posturing bullshit.

I don't;t at all think Ben was saintful or even an easy personality to like, but I also think he's had a target on his back since he dared be more succcessful than Eli/Rivers and he dared be successful immediately, despite being a non-power 5 guy and not the media favorite. Then add in local fans with wholly unrealistic expectations of personal interactions with the dude and a young, invincible and the ego to go with it star QB... most of the off-the-field hubub is growing pains. But as far as teammates and doing what it takes to win and pushing buttons.putting up with egos... I think he's been preternaturally good at that his whole career. I don't buy anything the skill guys are saying, because there isn't one he played with who wasn't a me-first ego diva, except maybe JuJu, Nate, Wheaton, and later-years Plax. Even Bell & AB talked out of both sides of their mouths––they loved Ben when they were getting fed, and hated him when they wanted more money and more ego.

Donnie Brasco

Post by Donnie Brasco » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:20 pm

beerbrother wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:35 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:

Seems like I recall Manning having to ask Sanders to stay after practice. It appeared that Sanders wasn't picking up the playbook and executing satisfactory to Manning.

Basically Manny was the dumb-ass that had to stay after school for getting a failing grade but the dunce was too much of an idiot to realize it.

So it clearly must be Ben's fault that he is an idiot. Had Ben sent him to detention early in his career he would have possibly been smart enough to understand that he is an idiot.

Yes, Ben is a poor leader for not enrolling poor Manny Sanders in special-ed classes. His idiocy could not be of his own doing.

And Ben is surely the reason Sanders acted like a jerk and forced a trade from the Broncos to the 49ers. For if Ben wasn't such a jerk Sanders would definitely still be playing for Denver and not be in the Super Bowl.

Damn that jerk Ben really screwed him over, he has had to play all sorts of extra games this year. Could otherwise just be sitting comfortably at home. Could watch the game from the couch instead of having to suit up again.

The Young Money Crew will all tell you Ben is bad. Manny's buddy Wallace will tell you Tannehill throws a better ball its just that Miami doesn't know how to use Wallace's talent correctly.

And it has been well documented how all of AB's problems are the fault of Ben. If only he hadn't thrown the ball to a D-Lineman in Denver everything would still be OK.

Oh and we certainly need to recall the Tahoe and Milledgeville incidents prior to the Super Bowl. To remember how bad Ben is and how its made poor Manny Sanders life miserable all these years.

Very surprised it hasn't been mentioned for it must have nearly ruined Manny's reputation and caused him suspension and loss of wages. And if Ben had set a better example of his treatment of women AB would still be playing for the Patriots and business would be booming.

And please tell us how Ben wouldn't be a good leader and show you how to be a poor tipper. Just think about all the money being wasted following the 15 percent rule. How will retirement ever be possible spending all this extra money.

Ben is just an awful person for if he wouldn't have got the Cuckold Tequila Cowboy fired then Manny Sanders could have possibly come back to the Steelers. But with Ben's personal assistant masquerading as the offensive coordinator Ben will be too much of a jerk to come back to Pittsburgh.

Yes and Big Ben just won't stop talking about poor Manny Sanders. He must have some sort of obsession with him. Maybe he needs be a stalker and drive by at night to see if he asked another receiver to his home.

Bridges are burnt to ashes for Ben just can help badmouthing Sanders. Just doesn't appreciate the great leadership exhibited by Sanders who would never act like a jerk and say anything derogatory about a former teammate.

And if the 49'ers don't win the Super Bowl Sanders can explain how it is all the fault of Big Ben. How the big jerks life-force was somehow transferred to Mahomes allowing them to defeat the rightful winner.

Poor, poor, Manny Sanders just what might have become of your life except for Big Ben.
Dear god this is fantastic

Thrillsseeker

Post by Thrillsseeker » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:20 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:20 pm
beerbrother wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:35 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:

Dear god this is fantastic

I second that.

Post of the offseason so far. Good stuff man. Good stuff!

El Kabong

Post by El Kabong » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:42 am

Steelafan77 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:28 am
955876 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 am
:lol:

Ben too busy being a jerk, I guess.

Tomlin too busy being a players coach....

Steelers coordinators busy being overly challenged and out thinking themselves....

...and finally the Steelers ST's coach is busy chewing his biggest wad of bubble gum he can to look more intense on the sidelines.

all sitting at home with 30 other loser teams...

While preparing for a draft with no 1st RND pick and too many holes to fill.... business as usual.

:oops:

Side Note: To sanders... I hope to God the 49'ers lose. :twisted:

One of the most intolerable and asinine fan bases in the league second only to cheat fans....
People do remember that Ben was injured, right?

We do have our first round pick. His name is Minkah Fitzpatrick. I'm not embarrassed about that.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

W&M_Steeler

Post by W&M_Steeler » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:52 am

Remember when Manny Sanders dropped a wide-open pass in the end zone against the Ravens with the season on the line? I bet that was Ben's fault too. Go fuck yourself Clank. Just another reason to root against the 49ers in the Super Bowl.

Thrillsseeker

Post by Thrillsseeker » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:38 am

W&M_Steeler wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:52 am
Remember when Manny Sanders dropped a wide-open pass in the end zone against the Ravens with the season on the line? I bet that was Ben's fault too. Go fuck yourself Clank. Just another reason to root against the 49ers in the Super Bowl.
Amen.

Go Chiefs!

Steelersfan

Post by Steelersfan » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:05 am

Wonder if that reporter that took Sanders statement about Ben asked Sanders what his stats were when he didn't have a HOF QB throwing the ball to him. Wonder if he asked what his stats were in SF playoffs games so far with Garappolo at the helm.

Then he should of asked him if he'd rather have a HOF QB with a HOF attitude tossing the ball to him or a QB that cuddles him?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic