Well. How is everyone doing with this thing? NFL free agency may be only sports happening for a while.

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
Thrillsseeker

Re: Well. How is everyone doing with this thing? NFL free agency may be only sports happening for a while.

Post by Thrillsseeker » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:31 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:18 pm
Thrillsseeker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:11 pm
K_C_ wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:34 pm
Oh and let me add, before anybody tries to label me as a Republican hater, I had EVERY INTENTION of voting Republican in the 2016 election, if someone with a working brain like John Kasich of Jeb Bush would have gotten the nomination. I did not like Hillary one bit. She was a terrible candidate and while I'm no Bernie fan, she helped screw him out of the nomination.

...but....the very fucking second I learned that this fat orange criminal piece of shit got the Republican nomination, I ran to the polls to vote for Hillary.

As fast as I could.
Must be you didn't run fast enough? Because........
Yep he sure is.

You know what's weird though?

I don't hear any inbred Trump supporters touting the stock market anymore?

I never hear "how's your 401k" anymore?

Why's that? :lol:
Because lemme guess?

Trump crashed the stock market? 😂😂😂

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:49 pm

R_S wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:31 pm
Holy Christ. Blaming Trump for the world market dropping over a virus from China! Yep. Blame him for everything, not matter what. You should get out of the markets while you can. They are never going back up when this is over..................................................... :lol:
He deserves *some* blame for not taking this as seriously as he should have and that had real consequences.

He deserves *some* credit for how nicely things were going. Things were rocketing up quite nicely before he was elected in any case.

Do we HAVE to continue this thread?

Let's talk about something else. Like jeans or prostate stimulators.

I'm in the market for one of these items.
"Just don't kill us."

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:51 pm

R_S wrote:
Holy Christ. Blaming Trump for the world market dropping over a virus from China! Yep. Blame him for everything, not matter what. You should get out of the markets while you can. They are never going back up when this is over..................................................... :lol:
:lol:

Oh sweetheart, dumbfuck Donnie is always taking credit for the stock market.

He owns this now, too. Sorry.

The dumb fat orange bitch waited a month to take this seriously.

Fired the Pandemic Response Team Obama had in place to locate and make preparations for diseases EXACTLY LIKE Coronavirus.

Wanna guess why the piece of shit fired that Pandemic Response Team? Bueller?

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:54 pm

Thrillsseeker wrote:
K_C_ wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:18 pm
Thrillsseeker wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Must be you didn't run fast enough? Because........
Yep he sure is.

You know what's weird though?

I don't hear any inbred Trump supporters touting the stock market anymore?

I never hear "how's your 401k" anymore?

Why's that? :lol:
Because lemme guess?

Trump crashed the stock market? 😂😂😂
Who always takes credit for the stock market when it's going good?

3 guesses, Jethro. :lol:

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:55 pm

How bout those job numbers?

MAGA!!!

R_S

Post by R_S » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:23 pm

Economy is sound. It will bounce back unless Biden wins in November. Then it's fucked. Were you whining with the others when he stopped air travel from China? Trump could not have done a damn thing different a month ago to save the markets. I know your TDS tells you otherwise.

On a more interesting note, lit is in the market for a prostate stimulator?

CORE-TEN

Post by CORE-TEN » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:25 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:51 pm
Fired the Pandemic Response Team Obama had in place to locate and make preparations for diseases EXACTLY LIKE Coronavirus.
This needs to be repeated. Dismantling vital and crucial departments and positions out of spite or ideology is nonsensical. The response to this has been completely inadequate, but we aren't supposed to criticize our dear leader. Because it's partisan? When will people pull their heads out of their asses?

R_S

Post by R_S » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:29 pm

K_C_ wrote:
R_S wrote:

Talk about a simplistic view. Educate yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... liminated/

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:29 pm

R_S wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Economy is sound. It will bounce back unless Biden wins in November. Then it's fucked. Were you whining with the others when he stopped air travel from China? Trump could not have done a damn thing different a month ago to save the markets. I know your TDS tells you otherwise.

On a more interesting note, lit is in the market for a prostate stimulator?
Obama took over a DISASTER of an economy from Dubya, cuddles.

He turned over something entirely different to Cadet Bone Spurs....and you know it.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:31 pm

R_S wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:29 pm
K_C_ wrote:
R_S wrote:

Talk about a simplistic view. Educate yourself.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump ... emic-team/

OUCH.

R_S

Post by R_S » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:32 pm

CORE-TEN wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:25 pm
K_C_ wrote:
This needs to be repeated. Dismantling vital and crucial departments and positions out of spite or ideology is nonsensical. The response to this has been completely inadequate, but we aren't supposed to criticize our dear leader. Because it's partisan? When will people pull their heads out of their asses?
Repeated. It's a bullshit narrative. Even the post agrees .
One can see the dueling narratives here, neither entirely incorrect. The office — as set up by Obama — was folded into another office. Thus, one could claim the office was eliminated. But the staff slots did not disappear and at least initially the key mission of team remained a priority. So one can also claim nothing changed and thus Biden’s criticism is overstated.

The question that cannot be answered — at least perhaps until a congressionally mandated commission examines the U.S. preparation for this crisis — is whether a separate directorate would have had more clout to bring the issue immediately to the president’s attention. That might have helped buy time to stem the spread of the disease by focusing the full attention of government on the emerging problem. (One example: China refused to let American experts into Wuhan — a discussion kept at the agency level. But early presidential pressure might have swayed Beijing to cooperate.)

For that reason, we will leave this unrated.

R_S

Post by R_S » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:32 pm

Snopes is as simplistic as you.

I'm outta here. I'll be back in May when the economy hasn't bounced back and 500,000 Americans are dead from COVID-19 to tell you, you were right all along and Trump is a failure.
Last edited by R_S on Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:36 pm

R_S wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:32 pm
Snopes is as simplistic as you.
That deserves a bigger face palm than the one Doctor Fauci gave Trump yesterday.

Doctor Fauci said it would be nice if the Pandemic Response Team was still around.

Oh well, Trump knows more than the doctors.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:39 pm

Oh and Trump plans on re-opening the economy by Easter.

Remember Trump supporters, show your support for Fat Donnie by hugging all of your elderly Trump supporting friends and relatives.

It's no big deal!

:P

R_S

Post by R_S » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:40 pm

You scared KC?

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:55 pm

R_S wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:40 pm
You scared KC?
Scared of what? Having an incompetent criminal in the White House during a pandemic?

Oh of course not. Remember, Donnie has it under control, head on over to your parent’s house and break some bread!

You’ll have fun!

Locked Previous topicNext topic