Post by rooneytunes » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:12 am

Big Ben
Deebo
Swaggin
Da Beard
Heeeaaathhhhh
Not sure if Troy ever had one

We need some nicknames for:

Brown. "What can Brown do for you" is to long. How about "5 50"?
Bell. How about "Leveon Win Creame"
Blount. "Roll a" or "Smoke a" or "Pass a" Not sure. "Blount Force Trauma" is cool but too long.
Shazier. "Shazam"?
Bryant. "Bryant the Giant"

Yea theae suck I know. Bryant needs a Megatron type thing though.

jeemie

Post by jeemie » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Shazier doesn't deserve a nickname until he can play more than one game in a row.
“Yeah we suck, be there is a chance we could suck slightly more if we try to correct the problem.” - Art Deuce (summarized by SteelPerch)

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Not worried about Shazier. DeCastro Pouncey Timmons all missed time early. They'll get him on a pro regimen he'll be fine

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Le Von ...:the Buster".

DP39

Post by DP39 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:55 pm

I believe Tomlin already gave him a nickname....

He's Kool, of Kool and the Gang. Said he's Kool and the rest of the WRs are the gang, always gonna be that way.

DeCastro is "Buzz Lightyear" I believe, doubed by his teammates a few years ago.

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Spencer:

D-Spence

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:36 pm

Jeemie wrote:Shazier doesn't deserve a nickname until he can play more than one game in a row.

Hot Tub or Duce Jr.

Steelafan77

Post by Steelafan77 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:42 pm

RooneyTunes wrote:Big Ben
Deebo
Swaggin
Da Beard
Heeeaaathhhhh
Not sure if Troy ever had one

We need some nicknames for:

Brown. "What can Brown do for you" is to long. How about "5 50"?
Bell. How about "Leveon Win Creame"
Blount. "Roll a" or "Smoke a" or "Pass a" Not sure. "Blount Force Trauma" is cool but too long.
Shazier. "Shazam"?
Bryant. "Bryant the Giant"

Yea theae suck I know. Bryant needs a Megatron type thing though.

Thought Troy's nickname was Tasmanian Devil?
1st down Brown?
For whom the "Bell" tolls?
Blount Force Trauma= BFT?
Bryant is close to a good nickname but since I can't come up with a real good one I'll wait and allow one to develop.
Shazier hasn't done enough. Literally. Not a disrespect either. I'll wait to see him develop and a nickname should be relevant to his play making factor.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I pride myself in creating discomfort for myself and others,” Tomlin said, “I’m fundamentally against comfort.” [3-24-2024]

jeemie

Post by jeemie » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Iron_City wrote:Not worried about Shazier. DeCastro Pouncey Timmons all missed time early. They'll get him on a pro regimen he'll be fine

I hope so, but be that as it may, he still hasn't done enough to get a nickname yet.
“Yeah we suck, be there is a chance we could suck slightly more if we try to correct the problem.” - Art Deuce (summarized by SteelPerch)

Joe Steeler Fan

Post by Joe Steeler Fan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:05 pm

I fucking hate nicknames unless they're organic and come from fellow teammates.

R_S

Post by R_S » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:11 pm

This thread is for the gays.

strom detmer

Post by strom detmer » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Gays? hey hey now, I think we have all wondered what colorful nickname the mainstream media would give us if we went around murdering people with our lawn mower, so why not pretend that after a busy night of doggin the honeys at Fat Heads we are slapping our fave players on the ass as we head into McDonalds for a late night snack?

Brown - Sassy Pants
Bell - Clown Killer
Blount - Girthquake
Shazier - Tickle Monster
Bryant - The Big Smell

R_S

Post by R_S » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:25 pm

wtf

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Jeemie wrote:
Iron_City wrote:Not worried about Shazier. DeCastro Pouncey Timmons all missed time early. They'll get him on a pro regimen he'll be fine

I hope so, but be that as it may, he still hasn't done enough to get a nickname yet.

Either has Jervis. Worried about both of them, Jervis more so.

Jobu

Post by Jobu » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Joe Steeler Fan wrote:I fucking hate nicknames...

This. Especially self anointed(YMC), and childhood/family given nicknames(El Toro, Matty Ice), with the exception of "Bubby", of course!
“Ah, who cares about Seattle’s Space Needle? Dumb looking building, you can see the whole stupid town, built by some jagoff! Pittsburgh got Mt. Warshington, gorgeous hillside, beautiful views of the whole city, built by God…we win!” - Pittsburgh Dad

stillthere

Post by stillthere » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:09 am

Jobus Rum wrote:
Joe Steeler Fan wrote:I fucking hate nicknames...

This. Especially self anointed(YMC), and childhood/family given nicknames(El Toro, Matty Ice), with the exception of "Bubby", of course!

Matty Ice was self anointed as well he just claims that is what everyone calls him. Worked with a kid that used to live near him. Claims him to be a douche canoe.

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:44 am

Strom Detmer wrote:Gays? hey hey now, I think we have all wondered what colorful nickname the mainstream media would give us if we went around murdering people with our lawn mower, so why not pretend that after a busy night of doggin the honeys at Fat Heads we are slapping our fave players on the ass as we head into McDonalds for a late night snack?

Brown - Sassy Pants
Bell - Clown Killer
Blount - Girthquake
Shazier - Tickle Monster
Bryant - The Big Smell

For someone who's come up with as many user names as you have, you should be better at this.

stillthere

Post by stillthere » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:15 am

Bell - White Owl
Blount - Philly

strom detmer

Post by strom detmer » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:25 am

The Pierogi wrote:
Strom Detmer wrote:Gays? hey hey now, I think we have all wondered what colorful nickname the mainstream media would give us if we went around murdering people with our lawn mower, so why not pretend that after a busy night of doggin the honeys at Fat Heads we are slapping our fave players on the ass as we head into McDonalds for a late night snack?

Brown - Sassy Pants
Bell - Clown Killer
Blount - Girthquake
Shazier - Tickle Monster
Bryant - The Big Smell

For someone who's come up with as many user names as you have, you should be better at this.
I just figured out the quote button! Woo hoo. That being said...what you talkin about foodstuff? This is my first posting name. I had a lurker name, but recently I decided I needed to give a little back to the community and post... And just cause you have my favorite poster name don't mean you can slight my nickname prowess. Maybe "The Big Smell" could have been "Gernade." Maybe. Other than that, those are some quality nicknames. I can almost smell the rental car upholstery as Clown Killer yells "Girthquake, quit driving up Center, you know the Hill district done lost the war with mexico over dirt weed."

Thrillsseeker

Post by Thrillsseeker » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:50 am

Joe Steeler Fan wrote:I fucking hate nicknames unless they're organic and come from fellow teammates.

I fucking hate wet toilet paper.

I fucking hate warm beer.

Nicknames. I Don't hate and Philly for Blount was perfect. Made me laugh.

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:23 am

Strom Detmer wrote:
The Pierogi wrote:

Brown - Sassy Pants
Bell - Clown Killer
Blount - Girthquake
Shazier - Tickle Monster
Bryant - The Big Smell

I just figured out the quote button! Woo hoo. That being said...what you talkin about foodstuff? This is my first posting name. I had a lurker name, but recently I decided I needed to give a little back to the community and post... And just cause you have my favorite poster name don't mean you can slight my nickname prowess. Maybe "The Big Smell" could have been "Gernade." Maybe. Other than that, those are some quality nicknames. I can almost smell the rental car upholstery as Clown Killer yells "Girthquake, quit driving up Center, you know the Hill district done lost the war with mexico over dirt weed."

Yeah, they really aren't.

Legacy User

Post by Legacy User » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:53 am

Bryant should be McFly...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic