Final draft thoughts

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
SteelerDayTrader

Final draft thoughts

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:52 pm

Ok Steelers

I know you are on this site lol๐Ÿ˜Ž

Please donโ€™t reach for need.

This draft isnโ€™t particularly deep. You have a lot of holes. Zero need to reach. Just draft great players in rd 1 2 and 3 and fill in with the other picks

Donโ€™t panic if there is a run on C/OT/WR etc

Despite the prevailing wisdom sometimes good late round fliers work out ok for need positions that got raided early

Pick the best football players at 1 2 and 3 and donโ€™t worry about need. Why ? Because you NEED EVERY POSITION

Right now you have exactly 3 players that look to be high performing long term locks

Benton
Porter
Jones

Thatโ€™s it. And all three of those present complete flexibility in drafting other players to their units and the team

Please avoid panicking and reaching for need tonite

Particularly with the first 3 picks in a draft that drops down from there

Gorilla Warfare
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

gojira5150

Post by gojira5150 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:27 pm

SteelerDayTrader wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:52 pm
Ok Steelers

This draft isnโ€™t particularly deep. You have a lot of holes. Zero need to reach. Just draft great players in rd 1 2 and 3 and fill in with the other picks

Despite the prevailing wisdom sometimes good late round fliers work out ok for need positions that got raided early

Pick the best football players at 1 2 and 3 and donโ€™t worry about need. Why ? Because you NEED EVERY POSITION

Right now you have exactly 3 players that look to be high performing long term locks

Benton
Porter
Jones

Thatโ€™s it. And all three of those present complete flexibility in drafting other players to their units and the team

I agree whole heartily. Please, Please DON'T draft for need. BPA, BPA, BPA!!
Obliteration Is Imminent

Steelperch

Post by Steelperch » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:29 pm

Ok Steelers

Benton
Porter
Jones

I showed your post to Andy Weidl. He wanted me to tell you ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:42 pm

Steelperch wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:29 pm
Ok Steelers

Benton
Porter
Jones

I showed your post to Andy Weidl. He wanted me to tell you ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Lol
Gorilla Warfare
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic