STTDB

Mock drafts, college sports news, college football
Steelknife

STTDB

Post by Steelknife » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:45 pm

What a season. Took my 65 year old father to the game. He shared the Steelers with me growing up, I shared LSU with him now. Who knows how many more chances we will have? Just a dream come true.

More thoughts to come.

Best season ever. In discussion for GOAT team.

Steeldrama

Post by Steeldrama » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:47 pm

Knife, that's fantastic!
So glad you got to experience winning the National Title in person with you dad.
Good stuff

Historic season. Hard to argue against them having the best season in the history of college football.
Countless records broken. How many ranked opponents did they take down this season??? and several with highly rated qbs most notably Tua, Lawrence, Hurts, and the overrated Jake Fromm (good riddance ya barrel of monkey nuts)
Nick Markakis on Astros: "Every guy over there needs a beating."

Steelknife

Post by Steelknife » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:52 pm

Steeldrama wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:47 pm
Knife, that's fantastic!
So glad you got to experience winning the National Title in person with you dad.
Good stuff

Historic season. Hard to argue against them having the best season in the history of college football.
Countless records broken. How many ranked opponents did they take down this season??? and several with highly rated qbs most notably Tua, Lawrence, Hurts, and the overrated Jake Fromm (good riddance ya barrel of monkey nuts)
https://twitter.com/espngreeny/status/1 ... 27779?s=21

About sums it up!

Jobu

Post by Jobu » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Well...if Greenberg says so...
:lol:
“Ah, who cares about Seattle’s Space Needle? Dumb looking building, you can see the whole stupid town, built by some jagoff! Pittsburgh got Mt. Warshington, gorgeous hillside, beautiful views of the whole city, built by God…we win!” - Pittsburgh Dad

Steelknife

Post by Steelknife » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:01 pm

Jobu wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:06 pm
Do you disagree with the objective facts put up? The messenger sucks. It just puts it all in one short video why it’s the GOAT season.

Jobu

Post by Jobu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 am

Steelknife wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:01 pm
Jobu wrote:
Do you disagree with the objective facts put up? The messenger sucks. It just puts it all in one short video why it’s the GOAT season.
By facts, do you mean stats? If so yes...greatest offensive statistical season of all time. No doubt.
Otherwise it’s subjective. It was a fantastic year for LSU. But there have been many fantastic seasons throughout the history of college football.
But if you or anyone else, including Mike Greenberg, wants to declare it the GOAT season, far be it from me to claim otherwise.

But just for the record...”Greenie” is notorious for declaring pretty much this team, that player, and your neighbors mother the GOAT.
“Ah, who cares about Seattle’s Space Needle? Dumb looking building, you can see the whole stupid town, built by some jagoff! Pittsburgh got Mt. Warshington, gorgeous hillside, beautiful views of the whole city, built by God…we win!” - Pittsburgh Dad

Steelknife

Post by Steelknife » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:13 am

Jobu wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 am
Steelknife wrote:
Jobu wrote:
By facts, do you mean stats? If so yes...greatest offensive statistical season of all time. No doubt.
Otherwise it’s subjective. It was a fantastic year for LSU. But there have been many fantastic seasons throughout the history of college football.
But if you or anyone else, including Mike Greenberg, wants to declare it the GOAT season, far be it from me to claim otherwise.

But just for the record...”Greenie” is notorious for declaring pretty much this team, that player, and your neighbors mother the GOAT.

Who is the other contender for goat season? It’s not just stats. It’s who we beat.

Jobu

Post by Jobu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:54 am

Steelknife wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:13 am
Jobu wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 am
Steelknife wrote:

Who is the other contender for goat season? It’s not just stats. It’s who we beat.
My intent isn’t to argue with you. Sorry if I came across that way. Enjoy your title.

Steelknife

Post by Steelknife » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 pm

I just wanna say...if this coronavirus shit happened before LSU's title and ended up canceling the game, I would be salty for the rest of my life.

Silver lining, I guess.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic