Hottest on TV

This is where old posts that do not fit into any of the new forum categories are dumped.
swissvale72

Hottest on TV

Post by swissvale72 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:40 am

Here's my Top 3, from shit I watch often...

*Ainsley Earhart....I HATE her politics, but she's fuckin' hot....and the ONLY reason I tune to FOX for a few minutes every morning.

*Katherine Tappen...I've sung her praises many times on the hockey forums of this esteemed website.

*Cecelia Vega....yeah, I know, thats a surprise, but I think she's very pretty...and her diction is so precise (not that that should count for a whole lot).

Oh...and I really like Colleen Wolfe as well. I'll watch the Sunday morning NFL stuff as long as she's on...her show ends, and the other dweebs come on, TV goes off.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:54 pm

That Earhart's a FUCKING IMBECILE.

Today she slammed Kacey Musgraves for speaking out about daily mass shootings and the need for serious gun control....but she was especially upset that Musgraves said the word "fuck".

I hope somebody caves Earhart's empty skull in with a shovel.
“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

swissvale72

Post by swissvale72 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:07 pm

KC wrote:That Earhart's a FUCKING IMBECILE.

Today she slammed Kacey Musgraves for speaking out about daily mass shootings and the need for serious gun control....but she was especially upset that Musgraves said the word "fuck".

I hope somebody caves Earhart's empty skull in with a shovel.

Not rooting for her empty skull to be caved in, KC, but otherwise I agree.

Setting aside her politics and cognitive abilities though, KC...do you think she's hot?

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:24 am

You're old and ignorant....wish I had a good pic, don't know who she is but GOTTTTDAMMMMNNNN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Post by 955876 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:04 am

Damn Kodiak. Looks like you sneakily snapped that pic yourself on a cell phone at the mall.

Creeper... :lol:
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

Donnie Brasco

Post by Donnie Brasco » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:47 pm

955876 wrote:Damn Kodiak. Looks like you sneakily snapped that pic yourself on a cell phone at the mall.

Creeper... :lol:

Yea that picture look like it came from a 2009 Garmin

Locked Previous topicNext topic