Epstein's Trafficking Names Revealed

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
COR-TEN

Re: Epstein's Trafficking Names Revealed

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:53 pm

Where does it say clinton had sex with minors in that "tweet?" Your first post just mentioned clinton was at the private island.

No direct quote from any one of the women.
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:23 pm
I swear I posted this link Fri when I started this thread-
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1 ... showitz%2F

Anyway I'm not sure where Obama and HRC keep getting brought up by a certain poster when they aren't the ones mentioned in all of this.
I think the hypocrisy is evident that even you can see it.
Last edited by COR-TEN on Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:27 pm

I think there will be some shit when Maxwell goes to court. I'm sure many think she knows where the bodies are buried.
“If you see the handwriting on the wall, you’re in the toilet.”

- Fred Sanford

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:16 am

jebrick wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:27 pm
I'm sure many think she knows where the bodies are buried.
If she did, wouldn't she already be dead and buried? Just following the logic....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:40 pm

Only if you believe that the Clinton's and Royals ( plus other unknown parties) are hiring ninja assassins in an attempt to cover up some wrong doing. I think it is embarrassing for most. Unless there are girls coming forward top say that this rich guy banged me when I was 15 ( Prince Andrew) then there is a whole lot of parting with under aged girls. While disgusting, I think a bunch of old men will just fade away if/when it comes out.

Clinton's character is already in the toilet. Prince Andrew and Dershowitz could join him. Trump's character is also in the toilet. Just attending the parties puts him at the same level in this as Clinton or perhaps Dershowitz. But he also has years of cheating on whatever spouse he is married to at the moment to get him there. Him attending parties with under aged girls and Epstein is just another meh on that shit storm.

- Fred Sanford

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:16 am

jebrick wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:40 pm
Him attending parties with under aged girls and Epstein is just another meh on that shit storm.
I don't think Orange Man is involved....he created his own Eastern European pipeline.

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:16 am
jebrick wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:40 pm
Him attending parties with under aged girls and Epstein is just another meh on that shit storm.
I don't think Orange Man is involved....he created his own Eastern European pipeline.
There are pictures of Trump and Epstein having a party at Mara largo. He is as involved as Bill Clinton.

- Fred Sanford

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:20 pm

jebrick wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:11 pm
There are pictures of Trump and Epstein having a party at Mara largo. He is as involved as Bill Clinton.
Right....And all those times Trump didn't fly on Epstein's private jet is just proof he has his own plane.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic