Robert L. Peters should be in jail

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
Professor Half Wit

Re: Robert L. Peters should be in jail

Post by Professor Half Wit » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:20 am

Stosh-67 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:17 pm
Wit,
You know I like your posts and logical, well thought out conversations.............. on top of your Steeler football knowledge.

I have voted for both parties over the years.....but my bias today is from the bad taste of what is happening in this country now. It has become almost impossible to ignore and not feel the negative effects of this administration. The most punishing administration of my life.

Both parties have their faults.

But at this point, not just Biden, the Democratic party is taking this country down the tubes.
Is it 80+% of the U.S., that feels like the country is heading in the wrong direction. I believe the leftover 20% is the rich, Hollywood, big tech, politicians ...who do not feel the effects like the middle class. And much of that 20% is un-informed or content with living under government control and the financial protection and benefits for the lower class. What percentage of the population is living pay check to paycheck? Higher than I can remember.

1. The #1 priority for government is to provide a safe and civil society. We have never had a more rabid, out of control, lawless environment as we do today. Soft on crime, Democrat appointed DA's, judges, etc....that keep putting convicts and felons back on the streets.

Democratic laws are passed that permits theft up to $990..has led to total chaos in California, while it spreads to the rest of the country. The shit show almost always starts on the West coast and spreads East.

Countless ma and pa stores, out of business because of crime. Huge, big chain, corner stores closing down because degenerates are coming into stores, filling hefty bags with stolen merchandise and walking out. Sometimes on bikes. Dozens and dozens of Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aids closing down because they can not keep things on their shelves. There is no one checking at the door, if the stolen merchandise is less than $1,000. I've seen thugs come in stores on bikes.

Who does it hurt the most? That is not a one word answer, as it kills a business, puts employees out of work, creates vacant buildings, while reducing the places to shop, get food or prescriptions for the people in those neighborhoods. Do prices of goods go up because of all this theft. We know the answer to that.

You don't think this insane law has created more crime, theft and is producing a whole new generation of criminals?
Why get a job and have to work 40 hours a week....when one or a group can just go on a crime binge once a week?

Who in their right mind wakes from a 5 year coma and would have imagined that this is all going on today. Insanity.

Its spreading, as you can watch hours and hours of these binge crime parties on YouTube, Tiktok, etc.

More and more stores are spending money on security that the would not have had to if it was not for this new lawless society. Sad.
More and more stores are spending money on protecting their shelves, installing plexiglass, bars......all behind locks. Crazy
Do prices of goods go up because of all these anti theft measures. We know the answer to that.

I believe it was AOC who said, its ok, they are just stealing to feed their babies. Madness. That could not be "further" from the truth. When talking "further", we are talking Mars.

Who would have imagined employees would be getting fired from trying to stop this theft.
Who would have imagined employees would be getting fired from merely filming this theft and crime binges.

Its off the wall, bat shit crazy.

Now I see they are discussing a bill in California that would make it a crime for an employee to try and stop this theft and degenerates from stealing.
What the hell is going on?

A law to allow theft of up to $1,000..........has created more theft and chaos. 100% truth.
A law that would make it illegal to try and stop theft.....will create more and more theft and chaos. 100% truth.

How demoralizing has this become?

Big chain stores can somewhat absorb these blow, until they start closing stores, turn it into tax write offs, open in better neighborhoods, etc.
Problem with this is........the theft is happening in both poor and nice neighborhoods, towns and cities.

Ma and Pa stores, family businesses that have been built up for 30-40-50 years, passed down from one generation to the next...........are devastated by what is happening.

Insurance will cover it? Maybe. Maybe some of it. Insurance companies are built to pay back less than a claim, less than the damage, etc. etc. Are people reimbursed for the time their store is closed, renovation, employee payroll when closed, profit lost while closed, etc. etc.
Do prices of goods and services go up because of all these insurance claims. We know the answer to that.

So yes, the biggest priority for government is to create a safe and civil society.
And we could not be further from safe and civil in 2023.

Like I mentioned, the shit shows, lawlessness, etc. usually starts out west, in California.
It is no coincidence that some of the worst politicians today come from CA.
Pelosi, Feinstein, Kamala, Newsom, Swalwell, Schiff, Maxine Waters,
And they have all Fail-up, and they will continue to Fail-up.

Safe and Civil is #1.
The theft of stores is just a small part of the breakdown of our lawless society.
Street crime, subway crime, throwing people in front of trains, beating people for no reason, turnstile jumping, all the shootings and murder in inner cities, Chicago as a prime example.
The disrespect for police officers.
The crime being committed by all the illegals crossing the border., which is a crime in itself, on top of all the stories we here of multiple crimes by illegals. Out of control car theft.

We know how the other big items on Governments list are doing.............they are also nose diving.

2. Economy
3. Inflation
4. Border
5. Education
6. Out of control drug problem. Fentanyl

It is all worse than it was a year ago, 3 years ago.

Anyway.
No worries. Its Friday.
Road trip with my boys in the morning to Pittsburgh for the home opener.
Can't wait.

Let me know when you head East to a game, I believe you are a lot closer than me. I am about 375 miles.
I always thought it would be fun....If I hit the Mega Millions....to get a bunch of the Steeler Fury brothers and nuts together at a tail gate.
That would be some bash. LOL.
You’re a good dude Stosh.

Enjoy the game! Even better with your boys!

“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Stosh-67

Post by Stosh-67 » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:52 am

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:27 pm
I don’t know about coddling. At the end of the day, we’re all weird humans floating on the rock in the middle of space. We’re lucky to be alive and conscious to experience anything. It’s an incredible gift. Life is very short. People have disagreements but you have to be able to step back and learn to laugh. We’ll all be dead soon. How angry do we want to be along the way even in the face of the world’s gross injustice? There’s a lot of beauty, too. Having a kid, nine now, somehow made me a much more compassionate person than I used to be.

Marijuana, LSD
Psilocybin, and DMT
They all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life

— Sturgill Simpson

That screeching is me jamming the breaks on this thread....
Nine kids!
9?
9!

God bless you.
Age range?
200w (1).gif
200w (1).gif (164.32 KiB) Viewed 578 times
Snuck in Panthers game last minute.
Got into Pittsburgh about 4. Decided at 5 to go online and pick up 3 tickets. Pitt got in early hole, valiant comeback falls short.

Great thing about these road trips with the boys... no care about when and what we eat. I always feel young on these trips.
No set rules or itinerary... except for Sundsys game.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:22 am

Stosh-67 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:52 am
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:27 pm
I don’t know about coddling. At the end of the day, we’re all weird humans floating on the rock in the middle of space. We’re lucky to be alive and conscious to experience anything. It’s an incredible gift. Life is very short. People have disagreements but you have to be able to step back and learn to laugh. We’ll all be dead soon. How angry do we want to be along the way even in the face of the world’s gross injustice? There’s a lot of beauty, too. Having a kid, nine now, somehow made me a much more compassionate person than I used to be.

Marijuana, LSD
Psilocybin, and DMT
They all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life

— Sturgill Simpson

That screeching is me jamming the breaks on this thread....
Nine kids!
9?
9!

God bless you.
Age range?200w (1).gif

Snuck in Panthers game last minute.
Got into Pittsburgh about 4. Decided at 5 to go online and pick up 3 tickets. Pitt got in early hole, valiant comeback falls short.

Great thing about these road trips with the boys... no care about when and what we eat. I always feel young on these trips.
No set rules or itinerary... except for Sundsys game.
NO

NO NO NO NO NO

ONE KID, who is now nine years old. :mrgreen:
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Deebo

Post by Deebo » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:20 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:21 am
- Inflation and the economy are not controlled by the prez. Look to the economic system in place. Your lunch costs more because the owner wants to re-coup losses during covid. Grab as much of the pie as the market will bear.

Then Prez's need to stop fucking taking credit for it then.

I've had this convo with the Professor.

If you don't control the lever, but you take credit for the outcome be prepared for the slings and arrows when the opposite happens.

Mr Biden has even coined his own phrase "Bidenomics". So either accept blame when the economy goes sideways or sit the fuck down

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... -top-down/

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:40 pm

Deebo wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:20 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
- Inflation and the economy are not controlled by the prez. Look to the economic system in place. Your lunch costs more because the owner wants to re-coup losses during covid. Grab as much of the pie as the market will bear.

If you don't control the lever, but you take credit for the outcome be prepared for the slings and arrows when the opposite happens.

Mr Biden has even coined his own phrase "Bidenomics". So either accept blame when the economy goes sideways or sit the fuck down

And my point was that voters who live in reality and vote on the merits will judge presidents for the impact they actually have, not the impact they claim.

We don’t disagree, we just emphasize different things.

Biden only gets credit IF what he did actually provided measurable benefit.

Lines like, “under my leadership nice things x and y happened mean fuck all unless x and y can actually be traced back to policy a or b.

I’d rather vote on the merits if I’m able to grasp them than what a candidate claims. That’s just me.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:09 pm

Deebo wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Yeah, I know. You are a partisan hack. Period. Stop claiming you are neutral. You aren't. Everything you've posted in the last five years at least paints you as a conservative shrill. You actually said you've never heard trump say nigger or be racist, so therefore he isn't. Despite all documented instances.

What? Every republican prez has taken credit for the economy, but when Biden or a democrat does, it puts your panties in a twist. Stop being a hypocrite. Reaganomics? Trickle down bullshit? Fuck the hell off.

I'm tired of trying to play nice when others don't. Especially when mods allow bullshit. I'm not pulling punches because apparently this forum is completely conservative leaning. Advocated buy mods. 8 years of obama bashing but I post a screaming trump baby as a sig, I have to remove it or face a ban. Before the 'free for all' forum even existed.

Fuck this place.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:37 pm

Whining like a pussy. As usual.

And by “fuck this place” does it mean we all get an early Christmas present because you are leaving?

I bet not. You are like all those other dumb ass progressives that swore they were moving to another country if Trump got elected and yet none of them did.
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:47 pm

955876 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:37 pm

And by “fuck this place” does it mean we all get an early Christmas present because you are leaving?

I bet not. You are like all those other dumb ass progressives that swore they were moving to another country if Trump got elected and yet none of them did.
I'm here specifically to fuck you. You wanna come to NYC and rub my face in the sand? Try it. Come to NYC, if you dare, because you are a coward and liberal cities make you shit your pants.

Come here, bitch. I'll greet you with some violence.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:02 pm

Oh, and BTW, law enforcement will be involved. And I know you like law enforcement.

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:07 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:47 pm
955876 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:37 pm

I'm here specifically to fuck you. You wanna come to NYC and rub my face in the sand? Try it. Come to NYC, if you dare, because you are a coward and liberal cities make you shit your pants.

Come here, bitch. I'll greet you with some violence.

Ummm I’m in San Francisco all the damn time so no, liberal cities don’t make me shit my pants.

I might get shit on my shoes though given how you progressives love to allow the losers of society to shit all over the sidewalks.

And why would I have to come all the way to NYC? That’s a long damn flight. I already extended you the opportunity to meet me in Vegas for the game. Not as close for you but we’d each have to get on a plane.

Fair is fair.

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:10 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:02 pm
Oh, and BTW, law enforcement will be involved. And I know you like law enforcement.
Why would law enforcement be involved? You just said you’d greet me with violence. So you’d do that then call the cops?

On who?

And would they even show up? Aren’t you guys defunding the police and cutting overtime pay?

Crime is rampant in your city. I’m not worried about the police. They are too busy protecting the city from Trump.
Last edited by 955876 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:10 pm

So you're a blowhard, with empty threats.

STFU, internet bully wannabe.

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:15 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:10 pm
So you're a blowhard, with empty threats.

STFU, internet bully wannabe.
Seems you are the one making threats. “I’ll greet you with violence” and all.

And nothing empty about Vegas. I challenged you to come to the game. You moved the goalpost and told me to come to NY which I’m not taking the time to do.

But I will be in Vegas in 2 weeks. Come on out. Let’s see how tough that pussy ass of yours is.

Or fly out to CA. That’s fine with me too.

Now I’d likely pull a muscle trying to move that fast and I’ve got a rotten case of golfers elbow sapping my strength but still pretty sure I could match your lame “violence”.

And I don’t call the cops like a pussy.
Last edited by 955876 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:18 pm

I'm here specifically to fuck you.
I know it’s 2023 and we are all supposed to be gender fluid or neutral or whatever the hell these days but I don’t fuck men.

I’m sure you do. But you aren’t getting any of this ass.

There are plenty of fairies in NY to satisfy that awful urge of yours though.

And more than enough in SF. Why don’t you come on out.

You can catch an ass beating from me then go get some ass for yourself.
Last edited by 955876 on Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:21 pm

That's the best you can do? I expect more from a marine.

Or maybe you're a wannabe marine as well. Never saw live action. Pretend marine, is what you are. My grandmother faced more adversity than you.

LOL.

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:28 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:21 pm
That's the best you can do? I expect more from a marine.

Or maybe you're a wannabe marine as well. Never saw live action. Pretend marine, is what you are. My grandmother faced more adversity than you.

LOL.
I’m not concerned bout your grammie. Although I’ll bet she’s tougher than you’ve ever been. In fact, I’d guarantee that shit. You are a pussy. Always have been here.

You want a piece of this Marine you know where I’ll be. Vegas in 2 weeks. Plenty of places off the strip we could rumble.

I’m still trying to figure out how you are going to kick my ass and involve the police at the same time. Interesting. And what a pussy comment too. Waaah I’m calling the police.

You are a typical progressive. Virtue signal bout defunding the police then whine and cry when you get assaulted.

But this wouldn’t be assault. This is a sparring match entered into by two willing parties.

Now given your pussy nature, would it be too much trouble to get you to sign a waiver as well? One saying that when you catch an ass beating you won’t sue me after?

Post by 955876 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:21 am

And not that you warrant or deserve explanation, but I graduated high school in 1989 and then joined the Marine Corps.

Ended up in 1st Battalion 7th Marines

You can Google where 1/7 spent 90, 91, and 92.

The term “first boots on the ground” has meaning to me.

Deebo

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:04 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:09 pm
Deebo wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Yeah, I know. You are a partisan hack. Period. Stop claiming you are neutral. You aren't. Everything you've posted in the last five years at least paints you as a conservative shrill. You actually said you've never heard trump say nigger or be racist, so therefore he isn't. Despite all documented instances.

What? Every republican prez has taken credit for the economy, but when Biden or a democrat does, it puts your panties in a twist. Stop being a hypocrite. Reaganomics? Trickle down bullshit? Fuck the hell off.

I'm tired of trying to play nice when others don't. Especially when mods allow bullshit. I'm not pulling punches because apparently this forum is completely conservative leaning. Advocated buy mods. 8 years of obama bashing but I post a screaming trump baby as a sig, I have to remove it or face a ban. Before the 'free for all' forum even existed.

Fuck this place.
If you'd bother to read, I didn't tell YOU to sit the fuck down. I said that POTUS should do so and that includes all of them.
I don't fault Biden's strategy to "Play up" his impact on the economoy bc he's using the same playbook of every politician out there. But be prepared to be called out when economic things go sideways. And they definitely have under Biden.

And for calling me a partisan hack, I'd encourage you to read where I posted that I'd vote for Biden if my choices were Trump/Biden. I've also called Trump an absolute moron among many other things.
But I see that doesn't quite fit your narrative of name calling, does it?

Stosh-67

Post by Stosh-67 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:37 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:45 pm
Stosh-67 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:24 pm
Yup, all those stories and links are made up.

Fox news.
Far right thoughts.
Conspiracy theory.
Extrene views.
All phrases used by Dems to try and dismiss the mess they made.

All parties aside....
When you say the illegals are not a problem....
That's end of conversation, end of debate,
Game over.

The problem is a catastrophe. To say the least.
I never said it wasn't a problem. I said, or at least reading between the lines of what I said, that it's overblown. Especially when republican governors are bussing immigrants to liberal cities. But again, I see gray's, where other see only black and white.
Cor.
Honest question.
Should Texas and Arizona just absorb all these illegals into their states on their own?
Is this just their problem?
More illegals have poured in under 3 years of Biden, than the population of all but 12-14 states.

Joe, Kamala and Mayorkas...they are all fine with the border.
Nothing to see here,
Until Dem mayors and governors start drowning in the catastrophe that their leaders have made.
And these mayors and governors see for themselves what is happening in their cities.
Same as it ever was.

All for a future possible vote.
Expand the dependent base.
Create a whole new generation of government dependency.
Just enough to live on, as long as you keep voting for the people who provide just enough to live on.
While the pawns are used to keep the kings and queens re-elected to their lifetime positions in government.

The other 48 states should not be burdened with this crisis and humanitarian disaster that the US government is making?
Make room for them, house them, feed them, provide for their healthcare, school them,.
Fill up hotels usually used for travelers and vacationers, push classroom sizes beyond safe and beyond acceptable teaching standards.
Lower teaching standards to meet the new demographics.

And another question?
Aren't these liberal cities "sanctuary cities"?
Welcoming arms for illegals.

Illegal immigration was not a problem ...until it started hitting liberal cities and the real issues with record numbers of illegals and no where to put them with all the other logistical problems that comes with adding 100,000 homeless people to a city. Mind boggling.

Not in my backyard!
Unless they are cleaning my backyard of course........

Poor Martha's Vineyard.
Oh the horror of all those rich white folks having to see people of color.
Not in my backyard!
Unless they are cleaning my backyard of course........and even then, they wanted them off the island faster than fast.

Martha's Vineyard had the best soccer team on the east coast for .......what was it 16 hours?
There should be a good number of hotel vacancies on that island in a month or two, as the weather cools.

Of course they want the illegals to stay in Texas.........
And it is only one reason..........and one reason only.
I am sure you or someone else can figure it out.
It has nothing to do with what is best for the illegals.
And the answer is above.

Population of Texas is about 30 million.
No problem bringing in 6-8-10 million illegals in a 4 year term.
Just a third of the states population.
More pawns for the kings and queens to cement that state.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:53 pm

Stosh-67 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:37 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:45 pm
Stosh-67 wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:24 pm
Yup, all those stories and links are made up.

Fox news.
Far right thoughts.
Conspiracy theory.
Extrene views.
All phrases used by Dems to try and dismiss the mess they made.

All parties aside....
When you say the illegals are not a problem....
That's end of conversation, end of debate,
Game over.

The problem is a catastrophe. To say the least.
I never said it wasn't a problem. I said, or at least reading between the lines of what I said, that it's overblown. Especially when republican governors are bussing immigrants to liberal cities. But again, I see gray's, where other see only black and white.
Cor.
Honest question.
Should Texas and Arizona just absorb all these illegals into their states on their own?
Is this just their problem?
More illegals have poured in under 3 years of Biden, than the population of all but 12-14 states.

Joe, Kamala and Mayorkas...they are all fine with the border.
Nothing to see here,
Until Dem mayors and governors start drowning in the catastrophe that their leaders have made.
And these mayors and governors see for themselves what is happening in their cities.
Same as it ever was.

All for a future possible vote.
Expand the dependent base.
Create a whole new generation of government dependency.
Just enough to live on, as long as you keep voting for the people who provide just enough to live on.
While the pawns are used to keep the kings and queens re-elected to their lifetime positions in government.

The other 48 states should not be burdened with this crisis and humanitarian disaster that the US government is making?
Make room for them, house them, feed them, provide for their healthcare, school them,.
Fill up hotels usually used for travelers and vacationers, push classroom sizes beyond safe and beyond acceptable teaching standards.
Lower teaching standards to meet the new demographics.

And another question?
Aren't these liberal cities "sanctuary cities"?
Welcoming arms for illegals.

Illegal immigration was not a problem ...until it started hitting liberal cities and the real issues with record numbers of illegals and no where to put them with all the other logistical problems that comes with adding 100,000 homeless people to a city. Mind boggling.

Not in my backyard!
Unless they are cleaning my backyard of course........

Poor Martha's Vineyard.
Oh the horror of all those rich white folks having to see people of color.
Not in my backyard!
Unless they are cleaning my backyard of course........and even then, they wanted them off the island faster than fast.

Martha's Vineyard had the best soccer team on the east coast for .......what was it 16 hours?
There should be a good number of hotel vacancies on that island in a month or two, as the weather cools.

Of course they want the illegals to stay in Texas.........
And it is only one reason..........and one reason only.
I am sure you or someone else can figure it out.
It has nothing to do with what is best for the illegals.
And the answer is above.

Population of Texas is about 30 million.
No problem bringing in 6-8-10 million illegals in a 4 year term.
Just a third of the states population.
More pawns for the kings and queens to cement that state.
Return TX to Mexico. Problem solved!

Post by 955876 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:59 pm

I never said it wasn't a problem. I said, or at least reading between the lines of what I said, that it's overblown.
Tens of thousands illegally crossing per month. Several million per year.

Even hardcore liberal cities are now begging for relief.

And yet this dumb cunt Cor-Ten says it’s “overblown”.

You can’t make up this level of stupidity.

Report out today that the migrant issue is costing Chicago $30 million per MONTH.

And let’s not forget that Cor-ten is the dumb fucking cunt that actually said the migrant crisis “isn’t draining resources”.

Again, you can’t make-up that level of head in the sand stupidity.

Hey Cor, where does that money come from? What else could it be used for?

Stupid mother fuckers like you deserve to catch a beat down. Knock some sense into that stupid fucking head of yours.

Stosh-67

Post by Stosh-67 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:27 pm

Return TX to Mexico. Problem solved!
LOL.
Swap out Kamala with Wit.....lol.

Deebo

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:31 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:59 pm
I never said it wasn't a problem. I said, or at least reading between the lines of what I said, that it's overblown.
Tens of thousands illegally crossing per month. Several million per year.

Even hardcore liberal cities are now begging for relief.

And yet this dumb cunt Cor-Ten says it’s “overblown”.

You can’t make up this level of stupidity.

Report out today that the migrant issue is costing Chicago $30 million per MONTH.

And let’s not forget that Cor-ten is the dumb fucking cunt that actually said the migrant crisis “isn’t draining resources”.

Again, you can’t make-up that level of head in the sand stupidity.

Hey Cor, where does that money come from? What else could it be used for?

Stupid mother fuckers like you deserve to catch a beat down. Knock some sense into that stupid fucking head of yours.
NYC Mayor is sounding the alarm bells
https://news.yahoo.com/nyc-mayor-eric-a ... ccn_PmREdT

I actually think it's funny that NY basically said "bring all these immigrants here...we're a warm and welcoming place"
And a year later maybe that wasn't such a great idea. And you know they said it just to spite Trump.

Careful what you wish and all that...

Post by 955876 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:57 pm

Adding insult to injury, NYC is going to cut overtime pay to an already stretched thin police department.

Have money for illegal migrants but not the police that protect & serve the city.

Question for you progressives out there that think this is “overblown” or just right wing talking points…

How much longer can cities spend this kind of money they are spending to shelter, clothe, feed, pay, and provide medical care and schooling???

If it’s already a problem, how much worse after a few million more next year? And assume Biden gets “elected” again. How much worse after say another 10 plus million flow in over the next four years??

All the while reducing services for you know, we the people who pay the damn bills around here??

Great policy to just give our fucking country away.

Hope you are all proud of the “accomplishments” of this administration.

Biggest joke of a POTUS in history.

The lying fuck just told another bogus story about “being at ground zero” the day after 9/11.

Congressional records show otherwise. His own damn book doesn’t mention it.

But he was there. Just like he used to drive trucks, suffered the loss of an home to fire, and graduated top of his class.

Post by 955876 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:59 pm

And here is the best (worst) part…

You idiots up in NY will continue to vote democrat.

I’m starting to think Cor is actually AOC. Both about as dialed in to reality as a horses ass.

Deebo

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:27 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:57 pm
Adding insult to injury, NYC is going to cut overtime pay to an already stretched thin police department.

Have money for illegal migrants but not the police that protect & serve the city.

Question for you progressives out there that think this is “overblown” or just right wing talking points…

How much longer can cities spend this kind of money they are spending to shelter, clothe, feed, pay, and provide medical care and schooling???

If it’s already a problem, how much worse after a few million more next year? And assume Biden gets “elected” again. How much worse after say another 10 plus million flow in over the next four years??

All the while reducing services for you know, we the people who pay the damn bills around here??

The lying fuck just told another bogus story about “being at ground zero” the day after 9/11.

But he was there. Just like he used to drive trucks, suffered the loss of an home to fire, and graduated top of his class.
I was informed by someone on here that cities were in fact not being "overrun" with immigrants

Post by 955876 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:50 pm

Was that the same stupid idiot that also said that this migrant crisis “wasn’t draining resources”?

Not very good at math. Or common sense.

Just like his (I’m assuming he is a he/him) idiot rep from NY AOC.

I bet they both can pour a beer from the tap though. And maybe even shake up a martini.

Blithering idiots for most other things though.
Last edited by 955876 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:53 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:57 pm

Well, we have a problem with progressives and nativist populists (MAGA morons). The progressives who live in condos above the streets on coastal cities think borders are cruel. The nativists think we shouldn't let anyone in. I'm not an economist, but it's likely a bad idea to have so many immigrants, legal or otherwise, streaming in that cities cannot house or take care of them. I'm not an economist, but if you don't hand out work visas for people to pick strawberries and pack meat, this is going to cause inflation since Americans won't do that kind of work. (Legals and illegals working at such jobs likely paying taxes through payroll, too.)

Post by 955876 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:05 pm

The nativists think we shouldn't let anyone in.
That simply isn’t true though. It’s a BS narrative pushed by the left.

I was watching a Trump town hall. Do t recall if it was for his first election or the re-election campaign.

The topic of the border wall/immigration came up. A woman in the crowd asked a question and then stated that illegal immigrants were the “back bone” of this country and what has made this nation great.

Trump corrected her and said no, it’s the legal immigrants that made this country great.

There is a difference.

He was clear that he (and the right in general) are not against migration.

What they are against, is this open border bullshit that has led to RECORD numbers invading this country.

They are not one in the same.

Post by 955876 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:15 pm

And there is a big difference to needing migrant workers in the fields to housing, feeding, paying, schooling, and providing medical assistance to MILLIONS

That is not sustainable.

And here is something, given the massive flow (record numbers) that have poured in illegally since Biden has been in office wouldn’t you say that we now have more than enough illegal migrants to do those jobs??

Can we close the border now until each and every last one of them is putting in a days work somewhere?

How bout that?

I bet the left would cry about that too though.

So pretty much blows up the “we need migrant workers” thing doesn’t it?

We have enough now right?? So let’s get them off their asses and onto job sites.

Zero benefits for any illegal migrant that isn’t putting in a days work somewhere.

You down with that?

If not, do explain why
Last edited by 955876 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic