Cheatriots News

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
StillMadAtSlobber

Cheatriots News

Post by StillMadAtSlobber » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:49 pm

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/weei/tom-b ... onnecticut

Greg Hill: Tom Brady's Gillette Stadium suite cleaned out, family has already moved to Greenwich, Connecticut

WEEI
JANUARY 14, 2020 - 9:31 AM
CATEGORIES: Football
There appear to be two significant developments as it relates to Tom Brady's future, which were revealed on Tuesday's The Greg Hill Show by Greg Hill himself.

Listen to your team news NOW.

“The Brady suite at Gillette Stadium where (Gisele Bundchen) has been known to watch her husband play football has been cleaned out," he said.

Hill added: “It would appear to be, by those who are in the know, that it has been cleaned out in way that perhaps it has never has been cleaned out before.”

In addition, Hill said Brady and his family have already moved out of their Brookline, Massachusetts home and moved into their recently purchased home in Greenwich, Connecticut.

Of course, Brady will be a free agent on March 18 for the first time in his NFL career.

Appearing on Westwood One Radio with Jim Gray over the weekend, Brady said he will not be rushing to make any determination on his future.

“The contract things I think a week after the season, I would say these things haven’t even started to pick up," Brady said. "That is not my concern at this point. It has been about decompressing and lessen my mind a little bit and resting my body and spending time with the people who have supported me over the last six months.”

He added: “Like I said, I've loved playing football and I have loved playing for this organization, so I really don’t know what it is going to look like moving forward and I am just taking things day-by-day. We’re a week removed from the end of our season. There’s a lot of time to figure these things out. I don’t think any player or team is ready to make any commitments at this point and I am sure as the offseason progresses those things will take care of themselves.”

Brady can re-sign with the Patriots at any point, but cannot speak to other teams until the legal tampering window opens on March 16.
Last edited by StillMadAtSlobber on Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike Tomlin: Bringing mediocrity to the 'Burgh for over a decade.

StillMadAtSlobber

Post by StillMadAtSlobber » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:49 pm

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-hanna ... -dismissed

Drug charges against Patrick Chung conditionally dismissed

RYAN HANNABLE
JANUARY 13, 2020 - 3:00 PM
CATEGORIES: Football
The drug charges in New Hampshire against Patrick Chung have been dropped -- on a conditional basis.

Listen to your team news NOW.

According to a press release from Belknap County attorney Andrew Livernois, criminal charges against Chung have been dropped on the following conditions: Chung has to remain on good behavior for a period of two years, he needs to submit to periodic drug testing (once a month for first 12 months, then every 90 days for the rest of the two-year period), he needs to perform 40 hours of community service connected to drug abuse (at least 20 hours in New Hampshire) and if he fails to comply with any of these, the state has the right to reinstate the charges.

The release notes the factors that led to the agreement include, Chung having no prior criminal record, fully cooperating with police at the time of the incident and also the drug amount being small.

Last summer, Chung was charged with possession of cocaine at his home in Meredith, New Hampshire.

The 32-year-old Patriots safety played through numerous injuries this past season and is signed through 2021.
Mike Tomlin: Bringing mediocrity to the 'Burgh for over a decade.

Orangesteel

Post by Orangesteel » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:08 pm

Brady has moved closer to NYC because he wants to get into fashion. Y’all might think I’m crazy but I really think he played his last snap.
“Thoughts are a waste of time for me.” - Michael Pettaway Tomlin

BethlehemSteel

Post by BethlehemSteel » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:58 pm

The Brady to house move in Greenwhich is false.
NBC Sports Boston's Tom Curran recently disputed a November report that Brady had moved into a new home in Greenwich, Connecticut, but WEEI's Greg Hill has also indicated that Brady's family suite at Gillette Stadium has been thoroughly cleaned out. The Bradys' current home, in Brookline, Massachusetts, remains for sale, per NBC Sports.
"If our team doesn't face enough adversity early on in a season, I create it. Nothing builds a team like adversity." ~ Mike Tomlin

Old School

Post by Old School » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:31 pm

Either way cheating Bill needs a QB, will that QB have the same advantages that Brady had? How will they acquire that QB? Answers are insight into that line between legitimacy and corruption.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 pm

In other Cheats news, Brady has released a statement on why Polamalu deserves first ballot induction.
One key to success for a quarterback is to study a lot of film in order to understand offensive tendencies and know how the defense will try to defend everything you are trying to do as an offense. But that never worked against Troy. He was one of the most instinctive and disruptive players I have ever played against. Outside of his incredible athleticism, his greatest skill was his unpredictability. You could never quite get a bead on what he was doing, yet, he was always around the ball. Troy was just a playmaker who you had to account for on every play. It was amazing to watch film on him and to try to understand how he knew where to be and when. If you wanted to find Troy, you just looked for where the ball was going and you would always find him.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

BethlehemSteel

Post by BethlehemSteel » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Just came to comment on this

He knows Troy was special. Tom with a slight mea culpa that their cheating ways clashed with the X factor TP
:lol:

Their schemes worked on the tired and true Dick Lebeau unchanging playbook but the wrinkle was always Troy

Maybe Tom will write the tell all book about his culpability .....nah

Let’s hope it’s teddy bruschi
"If our team doesn't face enough adversity early on in a season, I create it. Nothing builds a team like adversity." ~ Mike Tomlin

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Old School wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:31 pm
Either way cheating Bill needs a QB, will that QB have the same advantages that Brady had? How will they acquire that QB? Answers are insight into that line between legitimacy and corruption.
Bill will plug in some stiff, like he has before, and that offense will be just fine. Ernie is the one who irreplaceable.

And I look forward to seeing Brady suck on another team when he doesn't have "the answers to the test" beforehand. Unfortunately it will just be written off to age.

Would be funny, though, to see Brady complaining about the radio in his new helmet - "What do you mean the radio shuts off with 15 seconds left on the playclock?!?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:56 pm

It is interesting that the Pats are trying to force the issue with Brady before Fa starts. Reports are they want a decision soon. No other team can talk contracts with him yet as i understand it.
“If you see the handwriting on the wall, you’re in the toilet.”

- Fred Sanford

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:01 pm

jebrick wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:56 pm
It is interesting that the Pats are trying to force the issue with Brady before Fa starts. Reports are they want a decision soon. No other team can talk contracts with him yet as i understand it.
I wonder if Belicheat will hang-up it if Brady doesn't return? Otherwise have to find another QB willing to sell his soul, embrace the cheating way and keep his mouth shut. Winning just won't be as easy when you have abandon like half of your cheating advantages.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

BethlehemSteel

Post by BethlehemSteel » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:14 am

Can we get a death penalty on that sham of a winning organization??? Would be nice

Peace would come to the NFL
Roger Goodell gives latest update on Patriots videotaping investigation
NBC Sports Boston
Nick Goss - NBC Sports Boston•January 29, 2020

The NFL's investigation of the New England Patriots remains ongoing.

The league launched an investigation into the Patriots in December after they videotaped the Bengals' sideline during Cincinnati's Week 14 road game against the Browns in Cleveland.

League commissioner Roger Goodell was asked Wednesday at his Super Bowl LIV press conference in Miami for a status on the process and why it's taken so long. Goodell provided a brief update and pushed back on the notion that it's taken too long for the investigation to complete (H/T to ESPN's Mike Reiss for transcribing).

Question: On the videotaping incident with the Bengals, what is the status of the investigation? When do you expect it to be complete? Why is it taking so long? You have the video, the Patriots admitted wrongdoing, shouldn't it be relatively open and shut?

Goodell: "The answer to that (last) question is 'No.' It shouldn't, because our responsibility is to make sure we're being extremely thorough. We have a responsibility to 31 other clubs, we have a responsibility to partners, we have a responsibility to fans to understand all of what happened, and make sure that something that we don't know happened didn't happen.

"And so, from our standpoint, we want to make sure we're being thorough. Our team has been on it. We have been focused on this. I think it has not been that lengthy of time. We have obviously put the focus on it, but we're going to get it right. When we come to a conclusion, we'll certainly make sure people are aware of it."

The Patriots issued a statement after the incident occurred that said the video crew was sent to Cleveland to collect footage for a team website series titled "Do Your Job." New England admitted the video crew "inappropriately filmed the field" from its spot in the Cleveland press box.

Part of the footage captured by the video crew was shown exclusively on FOX Sports' NFL pregame show on Dec. 15 before the Patriots beat the Bengals 34-13 to clinch a playoff spot.

There is still no timetable for when the investigation will be completed. Goodell did not provide one Wednesday, so it looks like this matter won't be resolved until some time in the offseason.

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:53 pm

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:14 am
Can we get a death penalty on that sham of a winning organization??? Would be nice

Peace would come to the NFL
Roger Goodell gives latest update on Patriots videotaping investigation
NBC Sports Boston
Nick Goss - NBC Sports Boston•January 29, 2020

The NFL's investigation of the New England Patriots remains ongoing.

The league launched an investigation into the Patriots in December after they videotaped the Bengals' sideline during Cincinnati's Week 14 road game against the Browns in Cleveland.

League commissioner Roger Goodell was asked Wednesday at his Super Bowl LIV press conference in Miami for a status on the process and why it's taken so long. Goodell provided a brief update and pushed back on the notion that it's taken too long for the investigation to complete (H/T to ESPN's Mike Reiss for transcribing).

Question: On the videotaping incident with the Bengals, what is the status of the investigation? When do you expect it to be complete? Why is it taking so long? You have the video, the Patriots admitted wrongdoing, shouldn't it be relatively open and shut?

Goodell: "The answer to that (last) question is 'No.' It shouldn't, because our responsibility is to make sure we're being extremely thorough. We have a responsibility to 31 other clubs, we have a responsibility to partners, we have a responsibility to fans to understand all of what happened, and make sure that something that we don't know happened didn't happen.

"And so, from our standpoint, we want to make sure we're being thorough. Our team has been on it. We have been focused on this. I think it has not been that lengthy of time. We have obviously put the focus on it, but we're going to get it right. When we come to a conclusion, we'll certainly make sure people are aware of it."

The Patriots issued a statement after the incident occurred that said the video crew was sent to Cleveland to collect footage for a team website series titled "Do Your Job." New England admitted the video crew "inappropriately filmed the field" from its spot in the Cleveland press box.

Part of the footage captured by the video crew was shown exclusively on FOX Sports' NFL pregame show on Dec. 15 before the Patriots beat the Bengals 34-13 to clinch a playoff spot.

There is still no timetable for when the investigation will be completed. Goodell did not provide one Wednesday, so it looks like this matter won't be resolved until some time in the offseason.
As a follow up question to the commissioner, Why did you not have this thorough attitude when the first spygate came to light. This seems to be checking the barn door after the cows have been stolen and processed into hamburger.
“If you see the handwriting on the wall, you’re in the toilet.”

- Fred Sanford

PennyBacker

Post by PennyBacker » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:13 pm

jebrick wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:53 pm
As a follow up question to the commissioner, Why did you not have this thorough attitude when the first spygate came to light. This seems to be checking the barn door after the cows have been stolen and processed into hamburger.
That's no bullsh*t right there. :?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic