Herman Cain goes to the great rally in the sky.

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
K_C_

Herman Cain goes to the great rally in the sky.

Post by K_C_ » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:18 pm

The COVID got ol' Herman.

“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Cmon Darwin !!! Do your thing !!!! :lol:
Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare

🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Texas Black & Gold

Post by Texas Black & Gold » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:39 pm

Regardless how he contracted the virus the man was a great American success story. Let him RIP.
Secure NHALS early and then go deep into the PLAYOFFS. :D :D :D

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 am

He aligned himself with the single dumbest most dishonest and crookedest politician in American history.
Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare

🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Texas Black & Gold wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:39 pm
Regardless how he contracted the virus the man was a great American success story. Let him RIP.
He was a dumbfuck with a compromised immune system who believed an even bigger dumbfuck.

Nothing more.
“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:20 pm

That's right. Celebrate an asshole who supported the destruction of the constitution and the rule of law, but nary a mention of John Lewis.

Somebody that got his head bashed in for supporting civil rights with an american icon in MLK. But a capitalist and conservative that ignored science needs to be respected as an example of american exceptionalism?
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Texas Black & Gold

Post by Texas Black & Gold » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:16 pm

Lol
Considering the fact that John Lewis led the boycott of the terrible mean orange man's inauguration and hated him, what more would you expect?
As for Mr. 999, I will let his American success story speak for itself. R.I.P. to both men.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:28 pm

What do I expect? I expect people to know the difference between an inept, narcissistic, racist, asshole, and somebody that respects humanity. Apparently you don't. Neither did Cain.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

zeke5123

Post by zeke5123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:21 pm

I wonder how many of the above posters felt it was uncool the way people celebrated OBL being killed?

Put your political beliefs to the side for a second. A man died. A man who was incredibly successful, who did something with his life. Given the current zeitgeist, it seems relevant to mention he was a black man.

But you all cheering that he is dead? Fuck that shit.

zeke5123

Post by zeke5123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:22 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:28 pm
What do I expect? I expect people to know the difference between an inept, narcissistic, racist, asshole, and somebody that respects humanity. Apparently you don't. Neither did Cain.
When you are cheering the death of a man who isn’t know for killing, raping, other grotesque crimes maybe, just maybe step back and reevaluate your moral compass.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:27 pm

zeke5123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:22 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
When you are cheering the death of a man who isn’t know for killing, raping, other grotesque crimes maybe, just maybe step back and reevaluate your moral compass.
I'm not cheering his death. I'm sure his family and friends are mourning the loss. I respect that. I don't celebrate anybody's pain.

I just don't think we should be commemorating a mans death who really didn't do much for society other than make money. Especially when he spit in the face of science because of ideology. As a matter of fact, his ideology was one of division and the pursuit of wealth, at the cost of others. I really don't give a shit what color he was.

Texas Black & Gold

Post by Texas Black & Gold » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:45 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
You sound bitter and jealous of a successful conservative black man. I see no need to continue this discussion in light of your lack of respect toward humanity that you hold so dearly.

I sincerely hope you feel better and practice what you preach.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Texas Black & Gold wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:45 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
You sound bitter and jealous of a successful conservative black man. I see no need to continue this discussion in light of your lack of respect toward humanity that you hold so dearly.

I sincerely hope you feel better and practice what you preach.
You don't know shit about respect toward humanity. Fuck you.

Why the fuck would I be bitter and jealous? Keep up the (typical conservative) straw man. Why does everybody have to turn this personal? Suddenly my moral compass is off, and you think I'm envious? Fuck that noise. All you can do is attack the messenger and ignore the content of the message.

But if you think the pursuit of wealth is all that matters, all that should be respected, then I feel sorry for you. You should take your own advice. I didn't hear you sing the praises of John Lewis. In fact, you've shit on protesters that are 70 years old protecting humanity and morality, that in your mind should have been hiding in their basement remaining silent, and they should have sucked abusive law enforcement dick.

You want to celebrate cain? Help yourself. Just don't place him on a pedestal because he sucked capitalist ass. He's no better than your local shyster.

Post by 955876 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm

If only RBG would join them...
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

Texas Black & Gold

Post by Texas Black & Gold » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:24 pm

955876 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm
At some point we will all join them. She is fighter and won't go until it is time.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:51 pm

955876 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm
Is she planning on attending a Cadet Bone Spurs event anytime soon like Herman?

:lol:

THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS!!

....and son, you better hope RBG joins them before November, if you get my drift. :D

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Oh I am. Don’t worry.

Realistically though, even if she croaked tomorrow a new justice wouldn’t get confirmed this late in the ballgame.
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:33 pm

Moscow Mitch delayed the confirmation of a SCOTUS appointee for over a year, with the excuse that the people should decide through elections - denying the POTUS' constitutional right. But Moscow mitch said publicly, and without regret, that if a SCOTUS seat would become open in the next month's, he'd be more than willing to fill the seat ASAP - before the election. The blatant hypocrisy is astounding. He simply doesn't give a shit anymore about the rule of law, democracy, or the constitution.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:57 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:33 pm
Moscow Mitch delayed the confirmation of a SCOTUS appointee for over a year, with the excuse that the people should decide through elections - denying the POTUS' constitutional right. But Moscow mitch said publicly, and without regret, that if a SCOTUS seat would become open in the next month's, he'd be more than willing to fill the seat ASAP - before the election. The blatant hypocrisy is astounding. He simply doesn't give a shit anymore about the rule of law, democracy, or the constitution.
Yep. and Moscow Mitch is now telling Republicans in Congress to distance themselves from Trump if need be, because he understands the ABSOLUTE ASS BEATING Bone Spurs is going to take in November and Moscow Mitch knows the Senate will be next.

Payback is going to be a SERIOUS bitch in 2021.

Harvey Woodlawn

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:11 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:57 pm

Payback is going to be a SERIOUS bitch in 2021.
lets hope so :twisted:
Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare

🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

fritzthecat

Post by fritzthecat » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:27 pm

Which reminds me, did Joe find out who he picked for running mate yet?

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
The blatant hypocrisy is astounding. He simply doesn't give a shit anymore about the rule of law, democracy, or the constitution.
He's just following the lead set by Harry Reid. Truthfully, the path toward fascism both parties are heading down was started with Pelosi and Reid.
Exhibit A: suspending the filibuster for federal judges
Exhibit B: passing ACA via budget reconciliation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:51 pm

In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid used the nuclear option to eliminate the 60-vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments, but not for the Supreme Court.
McConnell wanted to make Obama a one term pres, and blocked and obstructed everything instead of governing. For 8 years. Also, most of the country wanted the ACA, only a minority wants to keep healthcare a for profit business - at the expense of peoples lives. Kinda like herd immunity. But mcconnell and repubs did whatever they could to prevent it, leaving reid no choice to give the people what they wanted. That's fascism? And here we are how many years later and the first two years of dumpsters admin couldn't repeal the ACA. If it was pushed through without proper consideration, why is it still on the books? Why is that?

False equivalency on the fascism thing. That's been a conservative propaganda machine talking point since forever. Doesn't surprise me to hear it.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:14 am

Kodiak wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
The blatant hypocrisy is astounding. He simply doesn't give a shit anymore about the rule of law, democracy, or the constitution.
He's just following the lead set by Harry Reid. Truthfully, the path toward fascism both parties are heading down was started with Pelosi and Reid.
Exhibit A: suspending the filibuster for federal judges
Exhibit B: passing ACA via budget reconciliation
Really he's following Newt, the architect of the modern GOP.

Reid def should have kept the cork on that bottle, though.

LOL at your Pelosi comment. You're often fair and balanced and then you say stuff like that and remind me that you're as fallible as the rest of us.

But let's not kid ourselves. The clusterfuck of the contemporary BS goes straight to one guy: Newt. And I don't mean the GOP. I really mean that one, specific asshole. He blew up all kinds of norms for the sake of power. Weaponized cable news. God, what a shithead that guy was.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:47 am

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:14 am
But let's not kid ourselves. The clusterfuck of the contemporary BS goes straight to one guy: Newt. And I don't mean the GOP. I really mean that one, specific asshole. He blew up all kinds of norms for the sake of power. Weaponized cable news. God, what a shithead that guy was.
Possibly. But Pelosi and Reid were really the first to actually change the actual rules. And they did that because they believed - wrongly - after GW that they would never lose power.

And, yes, Pelosi is an actual cunt. Apologies to anyone offended. I've laughed at how she's run to the middle with more radical members stealing her thunder. But she's as much about what wrong with DC as anyone else.

Pretty sure my Pelosi comment was fair and accurate. BTW, I'm libertarian - I hate all those assholes.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:25 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:47 am
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:14 am
Possibly. But Pelosi and Reid were really the first to actually change the actual rules. And they did that because they believed - wrongly - after GW that they would never lose power.

And, yes, Pelosi is an actual cunt. Apologies to anyone offended. I've laughed at how she's run to the middle with more radical members stealing her thunder. But she's as much about what wrong with DC as anyone else.

Pretty sure my Pelosi comment was fair and accurate. BTW, I'm libertarian - I hate all those assholes.
Newt is the guy who made working with the other side a sin and grounds for a primary challenge. He did more evil to our political system than any modern politician. The guy is a total rake. Rule changes were the inevitable outcome of NG's never compromise, the other side is evil, gin up the base using media strategy.

I know you are libertarian. Which is fine if that's because you love you some Robert Nozick (hell, everyone should).
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:06 pm

fritzthecat wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:27 pm
Which reminds me, did Joe find out who he picked for running mate yet?
Yo-semite.

:lol:

Harvey Woodlawn

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:12 pm

Harvey Woodlawn

fritzthecat

Post by fritzthecat » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:16 pm

Yosemite Sam?

Kodiak

Post by Kodiak » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:03 am

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:25 pm
Newt is the guy who made working with the other side a sin and grounds for a primary challenge. He did more evil to our political system than any modern politician. The guy is a total rake. Rule changes were the inevitable outcome of NG's never compromise, the other side is evil, gin up the base using media strategy.
Newt has been out of office for 20+ years. You sure that's the hill you want to die on?

I won't deny the one-upsmanship of both parties with each shift, and you may not be wrong on pinning this on Newt. But my take is Pelosi/Reid in 2008 thought the Dems would never lose control, and acted very fascistly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic