Epstein's Trafficking Names Revealed

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5554
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Epstein's Trafficking Names Revealed

Post by Donnie Brasco » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:51 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else think a child sex trafficking ring with some majorly big names/celebrities being involved should be big news?
I feel like it's barely getting mentioned

Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Bill Clinton

https://uproxx.com/viral/ghislaine-maxw ... _3RXqda5_4



User avatar
Texas Black & Gold
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:32 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Post by Texas Black & Gold » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:22 pm

Well, with the economy, Covid19, riots and of course the election among many other stories, I think it is getting covered enough. If you really want to follow that story I am sure there are sufficient outlets.

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:51 pm
Is it just me or does anyone else think a child sex trafficking ring with some majorly big names/celebrities being involved should be big news?
I feel like it's barely getting mentioned

Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Bill Clinton

https://uproxx.com/viral/ghislaine-maxw ... _3RXqda5_4
Is it because major news sites don't want to jump all over a story that their own highly trained people cannot verify, for which reason major media outlets are afraid the story might be BS?

The PBS Newshour is not trying to cover up for Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew.

Just my opinion.
"Just don't kill us."

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm

And your guy, dumpster. Who has a history of sexism and sexual harassment.

He's all over that shit but apparently a sitting president isn't subject to inquiry?

Kodiak
Posts: 15595
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:39 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm
Is it because major news sites don't want to jump all over a story that their own highly trained people cannot verify
LMFAO.....Oh, you were serious?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:46 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:39 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm
Is it because major news sites don't want to jump all over a story that their own highly trained people cannot verify
LMFAO.....Oh, you were serious?
I tremble in fear of your judgments, Kodiak. Don't make me answer. I can't bear the scrutiny.
"Just don't kill us."

Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5554
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Donnie Brasco » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:09 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:51 pm
Is it just me or does anyone else think a child sex trafficking ring with some majorly big names/celebrities being involved should be big news?
I feel like it's barely getting mentioned

Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Bill Clinton

https://uproxx.com/viral/ghislaine-maxw ... _3RXqda5_4
Is it because major news sites don't want to jump all over a story that their own highly trained people cannot verify, for which reason major media outlets are afraid the story might be BS?

The PBS Newshour is not trying to cover up for Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew.

Just my opinion.
Are you being facetious or serious?
Media outlets are notorious for being quick to pull the trigger first and then ask clarifying questions later. Do you recall "hands up, don't shoot" that was printed and ran with for months until they finally verified that was never uttered? Hell the StL Rams players came out of the tunnel miming the hands up pose in solidarity.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder if the HUGE players involved in this scandal don't influence (or outright own) the media outlets, therefore we aren't hearing much about it...

Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5554
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Donnie Brasco » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm
And your guy, dumpster. Who has a history of sexism and sexual harassment.

He's all over that shit but apparently a sitting president isn't subject to inquiry?
Is this directed at me? I don't recall ever endorsing Trump nor did I vote for him.

"My guy" or not, I'm not sure how invoking him is relevant. Seems like a deflection. If he's involved then yea round his ass up and shoot him

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:29 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm
And your guy, dumpster. Who has a history of sexism and sexual harassment.

He's all over that shit but apparently a sitting president isn't subject to inquiry?
Is this directed at me? I don't recall ever endorsing Trump nor did I vote for him.

"My guy" or not, I'm not sure how invoking him is relevant. Seems like a deflection. If he's involved then yea round his ass up and shoot him
I don't know. You've defended his attempts at being mr doctor with the bleach thing, and defended his "record" blaming libs for attacking him, so I thought he was your guy. Trump has had many dealings with Epstein, but you inexplicably left him off your list. The highest government official currently holding office. A guy that pretty much is the poster boy for sexual harassment and abuse. But Clinton is right there up front. /shrug.

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:09 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:51 pm
Is it just me or does anyone else think a child sex trafficking ring with some majorly big names/celebrities being involved should be big news?
I feel like it's barely getting mentioned

Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Bill Clinton

https://uproxx.com/viral/ghislaine-maxw ... _3RXqda5_4
Is it because major news sites don't want to jump all over a story that their own highly trained people cannot verify, for which reason major media outlets are afraid the story might be BS?

The PBS Newshour is not trying to cover up for Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew.

Just my opinion.
Are you being facetious or serious?
Media outlets are notorious for being quick to pull the trigger first and then ask clarifying questions later. Do you recall "hands up, don't shoot" that was printed and ran with for months until they finally verified that was never uttered? Hell the StL Rams players came out of the tunnel miming the hands up pose in solidarity.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder if the HUGE players involved in this scandal don't influence (or outright own) the media outlets, therefore we aren't hearing much about it...
I'm half joking, half serious. Let me rephrase: serious outlets do not run with shit until it's gone through a professional verification process. Bob Woodward-style. Mistakes are often made, sure. But I don't think PBS Newshour is protecting Bill Clinton. And that horrible liberal hitman NPR is often late to the party because of strict verification standards. So, no, I don't remember any of that shit because I consume news from sources that—for the most part—try to be professional.
"Just don't kill us."

Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5554
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Donnie Brasco » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:58 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:29 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:27 pm
And your guy, dumpster. Who has a history of sexism and sexual harassment.

He's all over that shit but apparently a sitting president isn't subject to inquiry?
Is this directed at me? I don't recall ever endorsing Trump nor did I vote for him.

"My guy" or not, I'm not sure how invoking him is relevant. Seems like a deflection. If he's involved then yea round his ass up and shoot him
I don't know. You've defended his attempts at being mr doctor with the bleach thing, and defended his "record" blaming libs for attacking him, so I thought he was your guy. Trump has had many dealings with Epstein, but you inexplicably left him off your list. The highest government official currently holding office. A guy that pretty much is the poster boy for sexual harassment and abuse. But Clinton is right there up front. /shrug.
Well the link posted as well as many other sources don't mention Trump. The only reference to him is his resort, so again he's not relevant (YET).

But if he does get referenced I stand by what I said: he should be punished severely
However just like any rich person he'll probably get minimal time. That's the justice system at hand

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:54 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:09 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm


Is it because major news sites don't want to jump all over a story that their own highly trained people cannot verify, for which reason major media outlets are afraid the story might be BS?

The PBS Newshour is not trying to cover up for Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew.

Just my opinion.
Are you being facetious or serious?
Media outlets are notorious for being quick to pull the trigger first and then ask clarifying questions later. Do you recall "hands up, don't shoot" that was printed and ran with for months until they finally verified that was never uttered? Hell the StL Rams players came out of the tunnel miming the hands up pose in solidarity.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder if the HUGE players involved in this scandal don't influence (or outright own) the media outlets, therefore we aren't hearing much about it...
I'm half joking, half serious. Let me rephrase: serious outlets do not run with shit until it's gone through a professional verification process. Bob Woodward-style. Mistakes are often made, sure. But I don't think PBS Newshour is protecting Bill Clinton. And that horrible liberal hitman NPR is often late to the party because of strict verification standards. So, no, I don't remember any of that shit because I consume news from sources that—for the most part—try to be professional.
Media is certainly a player, but I also think the power structure (read : $$$$) has a big part in all of this. Pull the rug out and the entire house of cards fall. Forgive my mixed metaphors.

We like to think our society is fair and has a moral compass. I call bullshit.

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:06 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:58 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:29 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:12 pm


Is this directed at me? I don't recall ever endorsing Trump nor did I vote for him.

"My guy" or not, I'm not sure how invoking him is relevant. Seems like a deflection. If he's involved then yea round his ass up and shoot him
I don't know. You've defended his attempts at being mr doctor with the bleach thing, and defended his "record" blaming libs for attacking him, so I thought he was your guy. Trump has had many dealings with Epstein, but you inexplicably left him off your list. The highest government official currently holding office. A guy that pretty much is the poster boy for sexual harassment and abuse. But Clinton is right there up front. /shrug.
Well the link posted as well as many other sources don't mention Trump. The only reference to him is his resort, so again he's not relevant (YET).

But if he does get referenced I stand by what I said: he should be punished severely
However just like any rich person he'll probably get minimal time. That's the justice system at hand
I don't know what you've read, but I've seen links to trump all over the place. Even video. You haven't seen the vids? Pictures of him with trump and young girls? It's been documented that epstein was at mar a lago, and witnesses as well as victims have admitted that his resort was used for trafficking - whether dumpster knew or not is another story, but to leave him out of this is disingenuous at best.

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:16 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:54 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:09 pm


Are you being facetious or serious?
Media outlets are notorious for being quick to pull the trigger first and then ask clarifying questions later. Do you recall "hands up, don't shoot" that was printed and ran with for months until they finally verified that was never uttered? Hell the StL Rams players came out of the tunnel miming the hands up pose in solidarity.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but it makes you wonder if the HUGE players involved in this scandal don't influence (or outright own) the media outlets, therefore we aren't hearing much about it...
I'm half joking, half serious. Let me rephrase: serious outlets do not run with shit until it's gone through a professional verification process. Bob Woodward-style. Mistakes are often made, sure. But I don't think PBS Newshour is protecting Bill Clinton. And that horrible liberal hitman NPR is often late to the party because of strict verification standards. So, no, I don't remember any of that shit because I consume news from sources that—for the most part—try to be professional.
Media is certainly a player, but I also think the power structure (read : $$$$) has a big part in all of this. Pull the rug out and the entire house of cards fall. Forgive my mixed metaphors.

We like to think our society is fair and has a moral compass. I call bullshit.
I like to think Jim Lehrer was a man of extreme integrity and Judy Woodruff is not different. My cynicism does not extend to the PBS Newshour. You other kids that are cooler and wiser than me can distrust everything and shit on everything. I'm going to be a sheep and trust that what the PBS Newshour tells me is the straight dope. Because it almost always, always is. I'm just not cool enough to get on the all media is biased and terrible train. Lisa Desjardins (I like to call her Lisa of the Gardens) is not rushing to break a story without getting it right.
"Just don't kill us."

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:25 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:16 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:54 pm


I'm half joking, half serious. Let me rephrase: serious outlets do not run with shit until it's gone through a professional verification process. Bob Woodward-style. Mistakes are often made, sure. But I don't think PBS Newshour is protecting Bill Clinton. And that horrible liberal hitman NPR is often late to the party because of strict verification standards. So, no, I don't remember any of that shit because I consume news from sources that—for the most part—try to be professional.
Media is certainly a player, but I also think the power structure (read : $$$$) has a big part in all of this. Pull the rug out and the entire house of cards fall. Forgive my mixed metaphors.

We like to think our society is fair and has a moral compass. I call bullshit.
I like to think Jim Lehrer was a man of extreme integrity and Judy Woodruff is not different. My cynicism does not extend to the PBS Newshour. You other kids that are cooler and wiser than me can distrust everything and shit on everything. I'm going to be a sheep and trust that what the PBS Newshour tells me is the straight dope. Because it almost always, always is. I'm just not cool enough to get on the all media is biased and terrible train. Lisa Dejardins (I like to call her Lisa of the Gardens) is not rushing to break a story without getting right.
I rue the day that judy woodruff is gone. I mourned the passing of Gwen Ifill.

There are a lot of journalists that have integrity. No denying that. I grew up with Cronkite, Brinkley, Reasoner, Chancellor, Mudd, and Howard K Smith. We don't have those guys anymore. We have idjits like Brian Williams, or Norah O'Donnell. Not to mention assholes like hannity or carlsosn. Or more accurately, money in news.
Last edited by COR-TEN on Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:31 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:25 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:16 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 pm
Media is certainly a player, but I also think the power structure (read : $$$$) has a big part in all of this. Pull the rug out and the entire house of cards fall. Forgive my mixed metaphors.

We like to think our society is fair and has a moral compass. I call bullshit.
I like to think Jim Lehrer was a man of extreme integrity and Judy Woodruff is not different. My cynicism does not extend to the PBS Newshour. You other kids that are cooler and wiser than me can distrust everything and shit on everything. I'm going to be a sheep and trust that what the PBS Newshour tells me is the straight dope. Because it almost always, always is. I'm just not cool enough to get on the all media is biased and terrible train. Lisa Dejardins (I like to call her Lisa of the Gardens) is not rushing to break a story without getting right.
I rue the day that judy woodruff is gone. I mourned the passing of Gwen Ifill.

There are a lot of journalists that have integrity. No denying that. I grew up with Cronkite, Brinkley, Reasoner, Chancellor, Mudd, and Howard K Smith. We don't have those guys anymore. We have idjits like Brian Williams, or Norah O'Donnell. Or more accurately, money in news.
EXACTLY. Add in Chris Wallace. This too cool for school they're all liars no one can be trusted BS is either disingenuous or from people who just don't know where to get their news from. When Judy Woodruff is gone, I have zero doubt that Hari Sreenivasan or Amna Nawaz will continue to uphold the tradition established by Lehrer.
"Just don't kill us."

Kodiak
Posts: 15595
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:34 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:54 pm
Let me rephrase: serious outlets do not run with shit
Journalists maybe. Outlets, not on your life. There's always someone at a news organization willing to advance the agenda.

Media coverage of Trump has been pretty consistently 90%+ negative. And not to say a lot of it isn't deserved, but that type of blind partisanship would embarrass even Sean Hannity.

Media in this country is an absolute disgrace. One good thing about Trump is they no longer try to hide their bias. But many people still don't see the obvious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:45 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:34 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:54 pm
Let me rephrase: serious outlets do not run with shit
Journalists maybe. Outlets, not on your life. There's always someone at a news organization willing to advance the agenda.

Media coverage of Trump has been pretty consistently 90%+ negative. And not to say a lot of it isn't deserved, but that type of blind partisanship would embarrass even Sean Hannity.

Media in this country is an absolute disgrace. One good thing about Trump is they no longer try to hide their bias. But many people still don't see the obvious.
I stand by the PBS NH. I believed in Jim Lehrer and the standards he set. I believe Judy Woodruff has done the same. You free to dispute it.

NPR has had some serious mea culpas. They still tend to be cautious about vetting.

Sorry, Kodiak. I'm just not as cynical as you. Label me a naive, a sheep. I don't care.
"Just don't kill us."

Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5554
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Donnie Brasco » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:06 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:58 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:29 pm
I don't know. You've defended his attempts at being mr doctor with the bleach thing, and defended his "record" blaming libs for attacking him, so I thought he was your guy. Trump has had many dealings with Epstein, but you inexplicably left him off your list. The highest government official currently holding office. A guy that pretty much is the poster boy for sexual harassment and abuse. But Clinton is right there up front. /shrug.
Well the link posted as well as many other sources don't mention Trump. The only reference to him is his resort, so again he's not relevant (YET).

But if he does get referenced I stand by what I said: he should be punished severely
However just like any rich person he'll probably get minimal time. That's the justice system at hand
I don't know what you've read, but I've seen links to trump all over the place. Even video. You haven't seen the vids? Pictures of him with trump and young girls? It's been documented that epstein was at mar a lago, and witnesses as well as victims have admitted that his resort was used for trafficking - whether dumpster knew or not is another story, but to leave him out of this is disingenuous at best.
I've seen him in pictures with Epstein certainly. Obviously he owns the resort and that doesn't look good. BUUUUTTTT right now he hasn't been fingered (pardon the terrible pun) by a credible victim YET (I keep repeating yet). Gun to my head I believe he'll be implicated and named as a participant, but I'm not going on gut- I'm going on facts

And the facts as we sit NOW say Clinton, Prince Andrew and Dershowitz deserve tremendous scrutiny. Whoever else is named by a credible source deserves the same public backlash

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 pm

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:06 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:58 pm


Well the link posted as well as many other sources don't mention Trump. The only reference to him is his resort, so again he's not relevant (YET).

But if he does get referenced I stand by what I said: he should be punished severely
However just like any rich person he'll probably get minimal time. That's the justice system at hand
I don't know what you've read, but I've seen links to trump all over the place. Even video. You haven't seen the vids? Pictures of him with trump and young girls? It's been documented that epstein was at mar a lago, and witnesses as well as victims have admitted that his resort was used for trafficking - whether dumpster knew or not is another story, but to leave him out of this is disingenuous at best.
I've seen him in pictures with Epstein certainly. Obviously he owns the resort and that doesn't look good. BUUUUTTTT right now he hasn't been fingered (pardon the terrible pun) by a credible victim YET (I keep repeating yet). Gun to my head I believe he'll be implicated and named as a participant, but I'm not going on gut- I'm going on facts

And the facts as we sit NOW say Clinton, Prince Andrew and Dershowitz deserve tremendous scrutiny. Whoever else is named by a credible source deserves the same public backlash
Why does dershoshit and clinton deserve more scrutiny than trump? Seems to me they all have the same liability. No FACTS, sir, that implicate any one of them. Your sources aren't more credible. They appear to me to be partisan.

I'm also going on FACTS.

zeke5123
Posts: 2639
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by zeke5123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:17 pm

Lit — the big problem with media isn’t that they get the facts of the relevant story wrong (though that is happening more and more). Instead, the problem is what they cover.

I can paint a completely false story using only true statements. Story selection is the real story.

zeke5123
Posts: 2639
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by zeke5123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:18 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:06 pm
I don't know what you've read, but I've seen links to trump all over the place. Even video. You haven't seen the vids? Pictures of him with trump and young girls? It's been documented that epstein was at mar a lago, and witnesses as well as victims have admitted that his resort was used for trafficking - whether dumpster knew or not is another story, but to leave him out of this is disingenuous at best.
I've seen him in pictures with Epstein certainly. Obviously he owns the resort and that doesn't look good. BUUUUTTTT right now he hasn't been fingered (pardon the terrible pun) by a credible victim YET (I keep repeating yet). Gun to my head I believe he'll be implicated and named as a participant, but I'm not going on gut- I'm going on facts

And the facts as we sit NOW say Clinton, Prince Andrew and Dershowitz deserve tremendous scrutiny. Whoever else is named by a credible source deserves the same public backlash
Why does dershoshit and clinton deserve more scrutiny than trump? Seems to me they all have the same liability. No FACTS, sir, that implicate any one of them. Your sources aren't more credible. They appear to me to be partisan.

I'm also going on FACTS.
Perhaps because accusers have accused those fellows but no one to date has accused Trump?

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:11 pm

zeke5123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:18 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 pm


I've seen him in pictures with Epstein certainly. Obviously he owns the resort and that doesn't look good. BUUUUTTTT right now he hasn't been fingered (pardon the terrible pun) by a credible victim YET (I keep repeating yet). Gun to my head I believe he'll be implicated and named as a participant, but I'm not going on gut- I'm going on facts

And the facts as we sit NOW say Clinton, Prince Andrew and Dershowitz deserve tremendous scrutiny. Whoever else is named by a credible source deserves the same public backlash
Why does dershoshit and clinton deserve more scrutiny than trump? Seems to me they all have the same liability. No FACTS, sir, that implicate any one of them. Your sources aren't more credible. They appear to me to be partisan.

I'm also going on FACTS.
Perhaps because accusers have accused those fellows but no one to date has accused Trump?
I guess facilitating sex trafficking isn't as bad as actually abusing women. All indicators point to trump being involved, one way or another, as much as the rest. I'll say that if this were obama, many would be looking for his head on a plate. Even without evidence. Dumpsters hands are dirty in many areas, and there is smoke all over the place. Yet you and others defend him as though he were as innocent as pure driven snow.

You know as well as I that his hands are in deep into the shit pile. He's just been able to skate using the judicial system as his defender and attack dog, stalling until everybody runs out of money.
Last edited by COR-TEN on Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Texas Black & Gold
Posts: 975
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:32 am
Location: San Antonio, Texas

Post by Texas Black & Gold » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:20 pm

:lol: :lol:
I wonder if the zero tolerance policy is still in effect.
:o

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 am

zeke5123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:17 pm
Lit — the big problem with media isn’t that they get the facts of the relevant story wrong (though that is happening more and more). Instead, the problem is what they cover.

I can paint a completely false story using only true statements. Story selection is the real story.
I stand by the PBS NH unconditionally. Anyone who thinks Jim Lehrer and now Judy Woodruff do not hold their rooms to the highest neutral standards simply does not watch the NH regularly.

The issue with what is covered, btw, that it’s not value neutral, well shit that applies even to physics or biology! The point is to try. Some orgs try much harder than others.
"Just don't kill us."

Kodiak
Posts: 15595
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Kodiak » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:57 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 am
I stand by the PBS NH unconditionally. Anyone who thinks Jim Lehrer and now Judy Woodruff do not hold their rooms to the highest neutral standards simply does not watch the NH regularly.
And they constitute, what, about 1% of media?

Zeke is exactly right. There are a TON of stories masquerading as "straight news" that are actually opinion pieces via selective and unequal treatment of the facts. Advocates pretending to be journalists. The only difference between these stories and what's on the editorial page is the writer doesn't make overt opinions, but with how the article is written you can only reach one conclusion.

The other garbage I see repeatedly is a juicy headline and 6 paragraphs of sensationalism before finally getting to the disclaimer "but scientists think this is unlikely" or "officials doubt the veracity" etc. In other words, those pieces belong in the tabloids and nowhere near any place alleging to be a professional news organization.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben comes back, Tomlin doesn't = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

User avatar
Professor Half Wit
Posts: 698
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Professor Half Wit » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:16 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:57 pm
Professor Half Wit wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 am
I stand by the PBS NH unconditionally. Anyone who thinks Jim Lehrer and now Judy Woodruff do not hold their rooms to the highest neutral standards simply does not watch the NH regularly.
And they constitute, what, about 1% of media?

Zeke is exactly right. There are a TON of stories masquerading as "straight news" that are actually opinion pieces via selective and unequal treatment of the facts. Advocates pretending to be journalists. The only difference between these stories and what's on the editorial page is the writer doesn't make overt opinions, but with how the article is written you can only reach one conclusion.

The other garbage I see repeatedly is a juicy headline and 6 paragraphs of sensationalism before finally getting to the disclaimer "but scientists think this is unlikely" or "officials doubt the veracity" etc. In other words, those pieces belong in the tabloids and nowhere near any place alleging to be a professional news organization.
Yeah, but I'm talking about what I get my news from. You know, I don't know how many times I have been listening to that evil liberal bulwar, NPR—an org that has stuck its dick in the door on occasion—and heard the phrase, "X has reported Y, but NPR has been unable to verify."

What I disagree with strongly is the position that there are NO center left or center right orgs that do their best simply to report and accurately and with a view to presenting things from the center.

And I'll say it again: there's a reason PBS NH is not jumping on this story and it is not bc it is protecting Bill Clinton.

Also, you might want to check the ratings for PBS NH. They got eyeballs.
"Just don't kill us."

Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5554
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Donnie Brasco » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:57 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:00 pm
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:46 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:06 pm
I don't know what you've read, but I've seen links to trump all over the place. Even video. You haven't seen the vids? Pictures of him with trump and young girls? It's been documented that epstein was at mar a lago, and witnesses as well as victims have admitted that his resort was used for trafficking - whether dumpster knew or not is another story, but to leave him out of this is disingenuous at best.
I've seen him in pictures with Epstein certainly. Obviously he owns the resort and that doesn't look good. BUUUUTTTT right now he hasn't been fingered (pardon the terrible pun) by a credible victim YET (I keep repeating yet). Gun to my head I believe he'll be implicated and named as a participant, but I'm not going on gut- I'm going on facts

And the facts as we sit NOW say Clinton, Prince Andrew and Dershowitz deserve tremendous scrutiny. Whoever else is named by a credible source deserves the same public backlash
Why does dershoshit and clinton deserve more scrutiny than trump? Seems to me they all have the same liability. No FACTS, sir, that implicate any one of them. Your sources aren't more credible. They appear to me to be partisan.

I'm also going on FACTS.
Uh bc it's self explanatory: they were implicated by this person. Trump was not (Yet)

And who in the fuck brought up Obama?
Stay on task

User avatar
COR-TEN
Posts: 9027
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by COR-TEN » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:16 pm

I've looked at three articles and nowhere does it say any one of the women specifically accused Bill Clinton in participating in sex with them or minors. Others, yes, but not clinton. Giuffre says he was at epsteins island, but so were a number of other people. Where is this reported?

I also find it interesting that conservatives here can name Hillary all over the place, but the mere mention of Obama is too sensitive for some people. Obama was the target of all kinds of attacks while president, so I was just mentioning the fact that he wasn't off limits to scrutiny, but Dumpster is seen at parties with epstein, and there is no scrutiny. Your complaint about inferring Obama is just a distraction.

Donnie Brasco
Posts: 5554
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Donnie Brasco » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:23 pm

I swear I posted this link Fri when I started this thread-
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1 ... showitz%2F

Anyway I'm not sure where Obama and HRC keep getting brought up by a certain poster when they aren't the ones mentioned in all of this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic