Ok

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
SteelerDayTrader

Ok

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:06 am

I’m done initiating bitching about Pickett til at least next week lol

Hoping for the best. Phil Simms has Super Bowl rings.

One thing that is increasingly bothering me tho

If the Steelers had determined Pickett was their guy exactly who did they think was going to develop a winning QB ??

Tomlin ??
Canada ??
Sullivan ??
Trubisky ??
Rudolph ??

If they had determined it was time to invest a 1st round pick at QB and yet start out at least with a default setting of he isn’t going to be the starter for a while

Why not let Ben help guide him ?? One of the greatest to ever play QB. I mean if Ben was in fact done as a force to be reckoned with and Kenny wasn’t gonna be allowed to start why not let Ben play things out and get Kenny on solid footing under HIS wing rather than the nobodies the Steelers currently have on their coaching staff and on their roster ??

I mean Ben was “done” right ?? Certainly Pickett would soon overtake him and the offense would run so much better right ??

Ben has always tried to help any other QB when he has been injured even to the point of donning a headset on the sideline and presumably being involved in the play calling and direction of the game

I can’t think of another QB of his stature who does that currently.

Argue all you want but this team is probably 4-0 with Ben at the helm AND Kenny would be learning from one the very best ever instead of shuffling around with the Steelers current coaching staff slugs and the clipboard holders on the roster

🦍

Gorilla Warfare
🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍