Thoughts on streaming

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
SteelerDayTrader

Thoughts on streaming

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:18 am

- Most sites pimp themselves……then……much farther down the page they list NUMEROUS other sites as well.

- You need to “click and close through” various pop ups/ads etc

- The idea is these are all free. DO NOT get lured into credit carding something that looks legit but really is just a pop up/ad/etc

- If you try one site and does work try another. You need to be at least a little bit net savvy with much of this

- I have my fave site I found on sportsurge but there are always at least several that work fine

- Close all other pages except SF game thread. Lolololz. It’s easier to “lock into” a site if it’s not competing with other media like You Tube or Steelers radio network at least initially when getting onto the site

- It’s very rare have any major trouble during the game as long as I open to full window which allows my browser to stay open continuously with regard for inactivity closing my screen if I don’t keep the screen open with the mouse or touching the screen on my phone

- On the rare chance you have issues getting to a catalog site like sportsurge bookmark individual sites you like so you can return without going to sportsurge. Beware of lookalikes taking over a web address. Google check if needed. Many reliable sites get shut down then use a very similar web addy later. Just FYI

Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare

🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍