An Observation

A place to talk Steelers football and what else is going on around the NFL
Steel Ubaldo

An Observation

Post by Steel Ubaldo » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:54 pm

Fan since birth (1975). Sadly First real memories of Steelers start in 1981 so I missed out on remembering the dynasty years :(

Steeler season ticket holder 2007-2023.

I also once worked at a bank for 6 months in my early 20s.(Fleet Bank)

The two constants I have noticed since 2009 is that NHALS really is forever 4ever and It’s always the Offensive Coordinators fault... They suck!

Yinzer : Arians is going to get Ben killed! He throws too much…. STOP ARIANS ABORTIONS NOW!!!! Well lucky for us he retired!!!!! :roll: ( the teams record with him as OC 55-25 2 SB appearances and on SB VICTORY) :roll:

Yinzer well Arians is retired! Thank God!!! He was going to get Ben killed!!!! Maybe Haley won’t get Ben killed and we can win more Super Bowls!!!

Yinzer: Wait Haley is terrible!!!!Ben hates him. He and his wife are swingers . He is a nepotism hire. Well, yeah Ben had great stats, stopped getting slaughtered BUT Haley’s gotta go…. Thank God Colbert and Tomlin fired him!!!!! :roll: (team record 61 -35 Ben has best statistical seasons and playoff victories are still a thing!!!).

Yinzer: Fichtner is Ben’s buddy. He’s going to run the offense that Ben wants…this is great! It will make Ben happy and we can get back to winning Super Bowls now that filthy cretin wife swappin’ Haley is gone….WAIT Fichtner sucks too!!!!!!. He is clueless. He can’t run a pro offense. Our offense sucks worse now than it ever had before! Why did they let Arians go or retire him or something?!?!?! :roll: (fade) :lol:

Yinzer : Thank God Fichtner is gone. He sucked!!!!! He was not a real offensive coordinator. (team record 29-18-1 one LOSING playoff trip NHALS begins to blossom as playoff victories are a thing of the past) :roll:

Yinzer: Maybe Canada will be better than Fichtner at least. He’s not Ben’s buddy and may bring some NCAA concepts that other more fun high flying teams are running. Scoring will go up.

Yinzer: Wait, Canada is CLUELESS!!!!. He sucks! He is screwing everything up. He’s not running the offense we need! Ben can’t run this offense!!!! Now that Ben’s gone we have a new QB that Canada recruited in college maybe it will be better. NOPE, Canada sucks, Pickett sucks!!!!
Fire Canada into the SUN!!!! He’s ruined everything!!!! (Team record ( 27-21-1 playoff record 0-1 Playoff victory???? ???? What’s that?!?!! )

Well at least NHALS AND who could the Steelers possibly get to coach he team. No one would be better than Tomlin NHALS Afterall!!!!,

Yinzer : Faulkner is at least he’s not Canada. Thank GOD!!!!! Well he’s running Canada’s offense… but he stinks and we need our QBs to have a REAL Offensive Coordinator to run a REAL NFL Offense!!!! We can’t Judge anything until we get a REAL OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!! :lol:

Now some Yinzers and National Media: Tomlin’s a good man! Steelers are LUCKY to have him!!!!He’s a Leader of Men!!! Who could possibly replace him?!?!?! It could be soooo much WORSE!!!!! Tomlin will have a job in 2 seconds if fired or resigned. Steeler fans are spoiled :lol:

National Media and some race grifters are adding a dash or two of implied racism or straight up alleging racism for questioning that Tomlin and suggesting perhaps he should be on the hot seat or (GASP!) no longer be HC by growing number of the unhappy fan base.

As a life long fan and now former season ticket holder, It’s just so amazingly unfortunate for Tomlin and our Steelers that there are no longer any great offensive football minds roaming the planet to provide the Steelers with a fully functional NFL offense that will deliver the success that we all so richly deserve. Maybe Coach Tomlin can find one this time!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coordinators have come and gone. Our HOF Qb is gone. All the players from all of the success are gone. One man remains! Teflon Tomlin!!!!

THE Steelers, their fans and the world in general are all so fortunate to have Teflon as Steelers Head Coach!!!

Did I miss anything??? i think that covers about it 8-)

NHALS 4 EVER!!!! 7 in 2027 or maybe 2037!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: