PFN Sim Results... for the addicted.

Mock drafts, college sports news, college football
Ice

PFN Sim Results... for the addicted.

Post by Ice » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:26 pm

I figured why not.

This one had a trade down or two.

36) Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa. Fun, dynamic kid, position of sneaky need, and the first pick goes to defense again. Got down to where he was value.
55) Javonte Williams, RB, UNC. The easiest answer at drafting a bell cow RB. He's a Tomlin special. The reason I suggest signing Aaaron Jones from GB is closet so I can stop mocking this kid here. He's like drafting Heath in 2005 at this spot. Fit is too good to ignore.
56) Dillon Radunz, OT, ND State. Versatile, maybe better suited inside, but he beefs up the line with some nasty to get Mr. Williams going.
87) Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson. Maybe redundant, but another massive road-grader to fix the running game. Hey, our LT of the future is already on the roster according to Coach T!
129) Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas. Really fun watch, this guy. Got some freakish skills for a small school player. He's depth, but depth with a chance to be soething special.
144) Paulson Adebo CB, Stanford. Set the world on fire as a freshman (well, the PAC-12...), and needs a fire seriously re-lit after a couple seasons of meh. The talent, height, skill is there. Our DB development has shown some signs of life... here's a test.
181) Tre McKitty, TE, UGA. Steelers gonna Steeler. Some talent there, maybe.
214) Justin Hilliard, LB, THE. Gotta rep the farm school, and this kid has flashed. He has skills for a late round flier, and if it pans out, that is a seriously talented LB group.

and I somehow ended up with the Bears' 2022 4th rounder.

I'll assume we threw some FA money at an OC and gave Alualu an extension.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile...