Nolan Ryan Netflix Doc

COR-TEN

Nolan Ryan Netflix Doc

Post by COR-TEN » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:26 pm

I liked. If you like baseball you'll like this documentary. And I can't recommend enough the film on Doc Ellis and his no hitter.

I stopped caring or watching pirate baseball in 1990. Went on to watch the Yankees win big for a while in the 90's, but Nolan Ryan was a beast.

Not nearly appreciated enough for his amazing talents, both physically and mentally.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

SteelPro

Post by SteelPro » Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:52 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:26 pm
I liked. If you like baseball you'll like this documentary. And I can't recommend enough the film on Doc Ellis and his no hitter.

I stopped caring or watching pirate baseball in 1990. Went on to watch the Yankees win big for a while in the 90's, but Nolan Ryan was a beast.

Not nearly appreciated enough for his amazing talents, both physically and mentally.
I’ll have to give this a watch. Here is another recommendation for a Netflix baseball documentary… The Battered Bastards of Baseball.
People who quote themselves look like dogs who lick their balls

- Deebo referring to SteelerDayTrader

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:24 pm

SteelPro wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:52 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:26 pm

I’ll have to give this a watch. Here is another recommendation for a Netflix baseball documentary… The Battered Bastards of Baseball.
On my list. . .
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic