If you haven’t gotten the vaccine yet ....please don’t.

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
K_C_

Re: If you haven’t gotten the vaccine yet ....please don’t.

Post by K_C_ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:22 pm

955876 wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:26 pm
Again, watch what they do, not what they say dummy.
You have to be LOVING the deportation flights in progress to Haiti and other countries then, right stupid?

"Marsha Espinosa, a DHS spokeswoman, said the department will "secure additional transportation to accelerate the pace and increase the capacity" of deportation flights to Haiti and other countries in the Western Hemisphere within the next 72 hours.

"We have reiterated that our borders are not open, and people should not make the dangerous journey," Espinosa told CBS News. "Individuals and families are subject to border restrictions, including expulsion. Irregular migration poses a significant threat to the health and welfare of border communities and to the lives of migrants themselves and should not be attempted."

Wait, I thought our borders were open?

:lol:

“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:55 pm

You have to be LOVING the deportation flights in progress to Haiti and other countries then, right stupid?
Window dressing dude.

What part of RECORD numbers are getting in are you missing?

Sure some are getting sent back. But hundreds of thousands are getting in.

Record numbers.

And your responses plus debating with you on these matters is about as old and stale as the Steelers offense.

That I have to watch. This I don’t.
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:15 pm

955876 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:55 pm
Window dressing dude.

What part of RECORD numbers are getting in are you missing?

Sure some are getting sent back. But hundreds of thousands are getting in.

Record numbers.

And your responses plus debating with you on these matters is about as old and stale as the Steelers offense.

That I have to watch. This I don’t.
Biden tried a humanitarian approach to begin his presidency and he's now taking more of a hard line, Obama-esque approach to illegal immigration.

It won't be based on cruelty based, like Trump. It won't be based on an antiquated, brainless wall Illegals easily scaled and sawed through, that the US wasn't even supposed to pay for....but of course it did.

Biden is now changing how he is dealing with illegal immigration and instead of praising the guy for changing his approach, you're still crying.

You'll be okay.

“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:30 pm

All he had to do was leave in place Trump’s remain in Mexico policy while awaiting their court hearing instead of putting back in place “catch & release” into the United States. How ridiculous is that?

If you come illegally you get to go to the front of the line, released into the US and once here, don’t worry about showing up for your hearing.

Odd they don’t have to show up for their hearing but somehow still get all the free benefits.

He isn’t doing shit for humanitarian reasons either. Dont be a naive ninny. Look at the mess. Look at the increase in sex trafficking as a result of this easy border policy. You think that young girl from Central America that’s getting mauled multiple times a day is thankful for how “humanitarian” Biden is?

What he’s doing is importing poverty and future votes.

Simple as that.

Figuring out the progressive left’s end game here is as simple as stopping the Steelers O.

And it’s as boring (and pointless) to discuss with you as they are to watch.

Spinning my wheels here and don’t wish do any longer.

Have a good day.
Last edited by 955876 on Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:36 pm

955876 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:05 pm
I agree sig verification is bad.

Which is why I believe is showing up to vote and showing ID before you are allowed to do so.

Employers are resulted to give time off to do so zero excuse.

Extend the time from a day to a week etc. if one day isn’t enough for in person.

Mail in ballots should have a higher level of scrutiny.

Shouldn’t be easier to vote than it is to enter a strip club.
They would have to change the Constitution but I would remove mail in voting and make it 3 days in person.

I still think all the States are trying the best they can. what I really worry about are some of these laws that says they can ignore the votes if they do not like them.
“If you see the handwriting on the wall, you’re in the toilet.”

- Fred Sanford

Post by 955876 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:55 pm

They would have to change the Constitution but I would remove mail in voting and make it 3 days in person.
3 days. A week. Whatever it takes.

If it’s important to you then get out and do it.

Deebo

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:00 pm

jebrick wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:36 pm
955876 wrote:

Which is why I believe is showing up to vote and showing ID before you are allowed to do so.

Extend the time from a day to a week etc. if one day isn’t enough for in person.

I still think all the States are trying the best they can. what I really worry about are some of these laws that says they can ignore the votes if they do not like them.
There needs to be a massive overhaul to our voting system. That includes paid time off for all employees to vote.

It blows my mind that we have a setup where millions of votes surge in and are expected to be counted accurately in 1 day by people who receive minimal training.

Start the polls 2 weeks before what I'd call the "Election Day deadline". They should be open those 2 Saturdays and Sundays. Polls close 12pm local time on Election Day and that's it. I realize many states already have early voting, but this needs to be organized on a Federal level.

If you can't make it to the polls in a 2-week window, welp sorry. Mail in/absentee balloting should be restricted more than it is. If you want to vote by mail in, send a copy of your ID with your ballot.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:29 pm

955876 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:55 pm
3 days. A week. Whatever it takes.

If it’s important to you then get out and do it.
Removing mail in voting during a pandemic won't happen, sport.

That's why Bone Spurs lost. He tried the whole "this election is rigged" horseshit even before the election took place.

Weird that when Trump won in 2016, where he claimed over and over that the election would be rigged, once Cadet Bone Spurs won, somehow the election wasn't rigged anymore?

Weird, huh?

But dumbfuck Trump discouraged mail in voting during a pandemic, so many of his supporters didn't do it. I know some Trump voters who didn't vote at all because....and I swear....they didn't believe the election was on the up and up. Trump made them believe the election was rigged before it even happened.

Christ I love that so much.

....and remember when Trump's lawyers went to Atlanta with him and during a speech, told Republican voters to boycott the senate run off?

What fuckin' saps.

Harvey Woodlawn

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:04 pm

Deebo wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:00 pm
jebrick wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:36 pm
955876 wrote:

There needs to be a massive overhaul to our voting system. That includes paid time off for all employees to vote.

It blows my mind that we have a setup where millions of votes surge in and are expected to be counted accurately in 1 day by people who receive minimal training.

Start the polls 2 weeks before what I'd call the "Election Day deadline". They should be open those 2 Saturdays and Sundays. Polls close 12pm local time on Election Day and that's it. I realize many states already have early voting, but this needs to be organized on a Federal level.

If you can't make it to the polls in a 2-week window, welp sorry. Mail in/absentee balloting should be restricted more than it is. If you want to vote by mail in, send a copy of your ID with your ballot.
Again, 50 states plus more territories = how many different vote gathering/counting way. Realize that some states count the votes as soon as they come in. Others ( Pennsylvania) wait until election day to start counting.

On a side note: I saw an interview with the Georgia Sec. of State and was impressed. The interviewer brought up several Facebook accusations and Raffensperger said " Yeah. We looked into that." for each one. One was just crazy with something about a suitcase full of votes and Raffensperger told how they had the FBI, State Police and one of the agency I can't remember, watch tapes of the place where the votes were counted to evaluate the validity. All three agreed it was bogus. The point is, they investigate all of this stuff.

I wish all the States had people like him in charge of the voting. When they do 3 recounts and the hand recount matches the machine count, you know you are right. Again, what I am most worried about is legislators or single office holders deciding which votes count. Not in a way that they could point to and say look, the law was broken. More like, we do not like these results.

- Fred Sanford

Deebo

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:39 pm

Yea- that was my reasoning that the Feds need to get ahold of this.

How do you accept the results of an election on a Federal Level, when the standards vary by state? That's beyond comprehension. Vote counters need to have the exact same training. The person in LA County should have the same protocols for accepting or rejecting ballots as Podunk, Mississippi. Hell look at the Bush/Gore fiasco in Fla. Pregnant ballots and all that bullshit could and should have been avoided. 20 years later this shit still hasn't been resolved

Feds should set the standards- no deviating or the states doing "more stringent" or looser protocols, because I don't want any allegations of voter suppression or other nonsense. What I've proposed is a reasonable compromise that both sides of the aisle should be able to agree on.

Deebo

Post by Deebo » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:45 pm

Re: potential for voter fraud. The possibility exists from both a person illegally casting a ballot and those that are vetting ballots.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 346760002/

This situation was caught because of safeguards and balances in place. Are we certain that every single county in the US would catch a similar situation? Hard to say. Just like it's hard to say that the TSA is doing it's job perfectly because there have been no more planes flown into buildings or shoe bombers.

But here's some frightening data:
"During the test, TSA officers missed 67 of the 70 fake weapons that went through the checks — a failure rate of 95%.Dec 20, 2019"
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/20/ ... of%2095%25.

So we don't know the extent of fraud because we haven't stress tested this system for failure.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:08 pm

It's behind a registration wall, but read this :

The Making Of A Myth
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... land-asog/
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:45 am

Deebo wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:45 pm

So we don't know the extent of fraud because we haven't stress tested this system for failure.
We do not know if they are stress testing. I would guess some states do it and some do not but that is a guess.

I would hope after every election people sit down in each state and do a lessons learned to see what could be improved. When I have worked the polls, most if not all of the people I was working with wanted to do a good job and count the votes correctly. It is up to each state and in some cases, the counties within the state to get their workers ready and do a good job.

It should be public policy/knowledge in your state for how things are done. From voting to securing the ballots to counting them and the audit procedures. Look it up and educate yourself. If you think you state can improve, send a note to your local representative or Sec. of State with the suggestion.

For all the calls that there was fraud, there turns out to be very little proven. And nothing organized on the grand scale that is being purported.

- Fred Sanford

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Can you imagine being so fucking dumb, that you believe a grifter like Donald Trump?

So yeah....there was voter fraud.

By Republicans.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:46 pm

Can you imagine being so fucking dumb that you can actually look at the horrendous job Biden is doing on all fronts and be pleased with it all because he isn’t an orange man?

Piece of shit can’t even answer an unscripted question at a press conference.

His “presidency” is a sham. He isn’t in charge. His handlers are. Think about that.

Oh wait, you don’t think but rather follow and do what you are told.

Lemming idiot.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:11 pm

955876 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:46 pm
Can you imagine being so dumb that you can actually look at the horrendous job Biden is doing on all fronts and be pleased with it all because he isn’t an orange man?

Piece of shit can’t even answer an unscripted question at a press conference.

His “presidency” is a sham whether you wanna believe it or not.

He isn’t in charge. His handlers are. Think about that.

Oh wait, you don’t think but rather follow and do what you are told.

Lemming idiot.
Riiiiiight, the guy who legitimately handed Bone Spurs his ass? His presidency is a sham.

Biden is shitting all over the job Cadet Bone Spurs did, girlfriend.

Biden, like Obama from Bush, inherited a disaster.

Bone Spurs was more worried about promoting his Big Lie than actually handling a deadly pandemic. Read it and weep: "Steven Hatfill, a virologist who advised White House trade director Peter Navarro and said he was intimately involved in the pandemic response, repeatedly described in the emails how "election stuff" took precedence over coronavirus, even as the outbreak surged to more than 250,000 new coronavirus cases per day in January.

"Now with the elections so close, COVID is taking a back-seat, yet the disease is rearing it[s] ugly head again," Hatfill wrote to an outside colleague in October 2020. Following the election, which was disputed by former president Donald Trump, Hatfill wrote in another email that he personally "shifted over to the election fraud investigation in November."

Not only that, Bone Spurs had 4 years to deal with removing Americans and Afghan allies from Afghanistan. Due to the racist hysteria of Stephen Miller, this kinda wasn't possible (this is according to Olivia Troye who worked as the homeland security and counterterrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence. She's probably lying, right Jethro?) Afghanistan was dropped into Biden's lap, just like the non-existent vaccine rollout Trump hadn't done dick with.

Donnie was too busy pretending he won the election. Psssst....he didn't.

So yeah, there was voter fraud....by criminal Republicans.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:30 pm

His presidency is a sham.
I stopped reading your garbage right there. It isn’t about election results idiot. It’s about what he’s doing now that he won. That’s all you care about. Orange man lost yaaay nothing else matters. Only a total douche cunt thinks like that.

Hey dummy, when the “commander in chief” isn’t even in charge of answering unscripted questions you know something is wrong. Waaaay wrong.

Won’t even answer or take questions unless perfectly scripted.

Ya, he’s in charge. Mmmmkaaay. Only stupid fucks believe that horse shit. What happened to being the “most transparent admin in history”?

Can’t even answer a question. His presidency is defined by the image of his turned back. Back turned on his sworn oath to uphold our laws. Back turned on the taxpayer. Back turned on throws left stranded in Afghanistan.

Not to mentioned vaporizing innocent children trying to score political points.

And he inherited the most secure border in decades. He turned it into a disaster in the blink of an eye. So don’t give me this shit he “inherited a disaster”. That’s 100% false you lemming idiot.

The only thing getting “shit on” here is the American taxpayer.

Well them and those left behind in Afghanistan.

And Trump wasn’t in office to oversee the withdrawal. Your idiot is. So stop deflecting. The buck stops with him does it not?

Idiot pulled out the troops before the people.

That’s on him, not his predecessor.

Remember when he vowed to “hunt down and kill” those responsible for attack at the airport?

Ya, 7 kids.

You’d be pissing and moaning impeachment if that happened while Trump was in office.

You give Biden a pass though.

What pathetic cunt.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:53 pm

955876 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:30 pm
And Trump wasn’t in office to oversee the withdrawal.

You yeasty gash, Bone Spurs had 4 years to remove Americans and Afghan Allies.

You believe, had this stupid fuck won, he'd have been right on that huh? Got everybody out and things would have went totally swimmingly, right?

Just like in Syria with the Kurds and garbage being dumped on our soldiers?

Stay stupid. Oh wait, you can't help it.

I love how you and dumbfuck Dan Smith worried all about election fraud and....wait for it....Biden GAINED VOTES during the partisan Arizona audit while Bone Spurs lost votes.

Stupid hillbilly motherfucker.

Harvey Woodlawn

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:57 pm

For some reason KNPC was also taught to double down when evidence rebuts your theory and not admit you were wrong (which ALWAYS makes you look more credible). For instance, last spring I thought summer would solve a lot of COVID just like flu and colds but that didn't pan out. Even that dipshit load Meghan McCain is sort of apologizing for her restoration of norms BS (but won't in full because orange man bad).

KNPC is still insisting that most vax resistance is coming from Trump supporters.

https://twitter.com/MorningConsult/stat ... 3954984961

BLM is fighting a lot harder than MAGA land on vax mandates.

By the way, I think they are being ridiculous in the Carmine's case and I don't believe for a second that that Asian hostess used the N word.

Anyway, if you follow the definition of racist by the left, meaning unequal outcomes, there really is no arguing the notion that vax mandates are racist. They are the tribe saying intent doesn't matter.
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Nietzsche

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:06 pm

Trump isn’t President dipshit.

Biden overturned Trump’s policies along the border that were working.

Biden overturned Trump’s energy policies that were working.

Both to the detriment of the American taxpayer.

So if you are convinced that Trump’s withdrawal from Afghanistan would have been a disaster why didn’t Joe do his own thing there as well?

Trump’s withdrawal had conditions. He was t around to see those conditions be met.

Biden was. And look at the disaster he was in charge of.

Trump Trump trump.

Biden is in charge of these messes.

So stop saying he “inherited disasters”.

Really? Border went from the most secure it had been in years to a shit show instantly.

We went from energy independent to back to importing oil then begging OPEC to increase production so our prices can go down.

And the blood of 7 dead children is on his hands.

And you still piss and moan about an orange boogeyman.

My points here can’t be disputed.

7 dead innocent children all because Biden needed to look tough. Remember when Biden said “we will hunt you down and kill you”??

Ya, hunted down 7 innocent children and vaporized them. Maybe if he had left some US forces in place until AFTER all of our people were out we would have had better capabilities to determine if that was a legit target instead of a car full of children.

Their blood is on your hands as well given your giddy support for the incompetent piece of shit.

The man is a disaster and literally making things worse by the day.

Many of us knew when he said “America’s darkest days are ahead of us” he was merely making the one campaign promise he can actually keep.

I’ve wiped the floor with you enough today. Now go back to your masturbatory fantasy that Biden is actually doing a good job.

Fool.
Last edited by 955876 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:08 pm

I will regret this. . .

Why do you think blacks are anti vax mandate?
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:14 pm

By the way, I think they are being ridiculous in the Carmine's case and I don't believe for a second that that Asian hostess used the N word.
I’d bet a lot of money the hostess didn’t say that.

Just like Biberty didn’t say it to that piece of shit Myles Garrett.

Racism is awful.

Bu then, so is person of color crying racism when none occurred to deflect from their own abhorrent behavior.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:19 pm

955876 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:06 pm
Trump isn’t President dipshit.

Biden overturned Trump’s policies along the border that were working.

Biden overturned Trump’s energy policies that were working.

Both to the detriment of the American taxpayer.

So if you are convinced that Trump’s withdrawal from Afghanistan would have been a disaster why didn’t Joe do his own thing there as well?

Trump’s withdrawal had conditions. He was t around to see those conditions be met.

Biden was. And look at the disaster he was in charge of.

Trump Trump trump.

Biden is in charge of these messes.

So stop saying he “inherited disasters”.

Really? Border went from secure to a shit show instantly.

We went from energy independent to back to importing oil then begging OPEC to increase production so our prices can go down.

And the blood of 7 dead children is on his hands.

And you still piss and moan about an orange boogeyman.

My points here can’t be disputed.

7 dead innocent children all because Biden needed to look tough. Remember we will hunt you down and kill you???

Ya, hunted down 7 innocent children and vaporized them.

Their blood is on your hands as well given your strong support for the incompetent piece of shit.

The man is a disaster and literally making things worse by the day.

Many of us knew when he said “America’s darkest days are ahead of us” he was merely making the one campaign promise he can actually keep.

I’ve wiped the floor with you enough today. Now go back to your masturbatory fantasy that Biden is actually doing a good job.

Fool.
The border wasn’t secure under Trump. Get real. If You believe illegals weren’t still crossing by the shitloads, you’re dumber than you seem. More are crossing now and they’ll be deported, just like during the Obama administration.

Sheesh.

Oh and Trump has the blood of 500,000 on his hands, sport. “The coronavirus will disappear. It will go away”. Masks don’t help, they are used to make Trump look bad. Stand up and fight against Governors like Gretchen Whitmer, hillbillies! She’s taking your freedom!

“I play it down. I’ve always played it down”. The Dem hoax.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:31 pm

The border wasn’t secure under Trump. Get real. If You believe illegals weren’t still crossing by the shitloads,
Nobody said people didn’t still cross.

Those that were apprehended were placed back in Mexico however awaiting their court dates. THAT was the big deferent that Biden overturned. Now they know they will be released into the US.

Also, there is that pesky lil number that shows RECORD number of illegal entries into the United States. Record numbers dipshit.

You know the difference between “some” and RECORD NUMBERS?

Do you?

Tell me I’m your own words what does RECORD NUMBERS mean to you?

And you have the audacity to call me stupid.

I’ll await your definition of RECORD NUMBERS.

So yes, the border was absolutely exponentially more secure than it is under Biden.

It isnt even worthy of debating it because you are 1,000% on the wrong side of facts based evidence here.

Like I said, I’m done wiping the floor with you today.

I will check back to see your reply to what a RECORD NUMBER means to you.

Your response enlightening I’m sure.

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:38 pm

Oh and Trump has the blood of 500,000 on his hands, sport. “The coronavirus will disappear. It will go away”. Masks don’t help, they are used to make Trump look bad. Stand up and fight against Governors like Gretchen Whitmer, hillbillies! She’s taking your freedom!
And all those deaths worldwide Trumps fault too?

We got a vaccine out in record time. Even Trump opponents credit his efforts to get the vaccine out sooner.

These deaths are all on Trump. Got it.

Nancy Pelosi has plenty of access. When Trump tried to ban flights from China she called him Xeniphobic and then proceeded to go down to China town in SF and tell people to come on down.

How many of those deaths you lay entirely at Trump’s feet can we pass along to Pelosi?

What about mayor London Breed out partying just last week maskless. If anyone catches Covid and dies is that Trump too or can we blame her?

Deaths in France? Trump also?

I swat away your idiocy as easily as I smash a fucking mosquito.

The only difference is when I squash the mosquito I’m actually killing the more intelligent between you.

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:50 pm

And way to divert the convo back to Covid.

7 vaporized innocent children you cocksucker.

And yet you see orange boogeymen instead of seeing that horrific and unavoidable tragedy.

Ya KC, Biden is doing a “great job”. Your words idiot.

Vaporized children and their families likely dont agree.

Border towns overrun with Covid infected migrants likely dont agree.

And by the way, people are still dying of Covid. Is that still on Trump?

My wife’s uncle (in Texas) just fucking died from Covid about two weeks ago. Odd how there is no vaccine mandate for the fucking migrants Biden is letting in in record numbers. That certainly isn’t spreading Covid is it??

But Trump Trump Trump. Everything Trump.

Do you realize how fucking dumb you look chirping that shit endlessly?

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:51 pm

955876 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:38 pm
And all those deaths worldwide Trumps fault too?

We got a vaccine out in record time. Even Trump opponents credit his efforts to get the vaccine out sooner.

These deaths are all on Trump. Got it.

Nancy Pelosi has plenty of access. When Trump tried to ban flights from China she called him Xeniphobic and then proceeded to go down to China town in SF and tell people to come on down.

How many of those deaths you lay entirely at Trump’s feet can we pass along to Pelosi?

What about mayor London Breed out partying just last week maskless. If anyone catches Covid and dies is that Trump too or can we blame her?

Deaths in France? Trump also?

I swat away your idiocy as easily as I smash a fucking mosquito.

The only difference is when I squash the mosquito I’m actually killing the more intelligent between you.
Trump’s responsible for Americans dying, due to his lies and inaction. He got a vaccine and had absolutely no plan on how to get the vaccines into the arms of Americans.

……and his lies regarding COVID are a major reason a large segment of the population won’t get vaccinated.

This shit isn’t rocket science.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:11 pm

He got a vaccine and had absolutely no plan on how to get the vaccines into the arms of Americans.
Totalitarian vaccine mandates a much better “plan” I suppose.

And ya, all those black New Yorkers are just simply following Trump I suppose.

Hey dummy, some people actually believe In “my body my choice”.

Will be ironic next time the suck unborn children out of a uterus crowd tries to use that term again.

And why in the world are unvaccinated migrants being allowed into the country by the hundreds of thousands EACH MONTH??

Certainly that isn’t spreading Covid is it??

Just stop already. You are getting your old ass kicked here.

In your feeble mind it’s only Trump supporters spreading Covid.

Not any of the million plus migrants that have been allowed to enter our country then sent on planes, trains, and automobiles in numbers and to destinations the “transparent” admin refuses to share.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:22 pm

955876 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:11 pm
Hey dummy, some people actually believe In “my body my choice”.
African Americans have reason not to trust the government.

Anybody else? Fuck yes, deny science.

We'll see how it works out. Weird how everybody wishes they got vaccinated, when it's too late.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local ... BcQ2EPkLw

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:59 pm

Anybody else? Fuck yes, deny science.
You mean how all these progressives are denying science by creating genders that don’t exist?

Science is pretty clear there are two genders.

But “we follow the science”.

Mmmkaaay. Sure. Only when it suits a narrative being pushed.

Was that cocksucker Fauci “following the science” when he knew it originated in a lab (one he took part in funding) and then spent months denying that as a possibility? Why hasn’t he been charged with lying to Congress yet?

There is proof he made false statements. And yet nothing. Convenient how those aligned with the liberal left are always free of any charges.

The science also says those lil cloth panties people are wearing on their faces don’t work either. Even the panty manufacturers say on the label “not to prevent the transmission of virus”…

Keep on losing dipshit.

We have an incompetent fuck that just vaporized children and you say “he’s doing a great job”.

That’s who you are. I’ve had more respect for cockroaches I’ve stepped on.

At the least display you have a couple of balls like a real man and call the piece of shit out for his incompetence. You can still hate Trump while you are at it.

Dummy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic