25th Amendment and Pence as President

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
Dan Smith--BYU

Re: 25th Amendment and Pence as President

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:43 pm

"Here we have two right wing dodos musing over the possible necessity of putting a right wing fascist in power"

No, they were deeply concerned that it would happen, they weren't advocating it.

But you knew that.

Or maybe you didn't.

So there are only two possibilities, that you're a deliberate liar (knowing that the flying monkeys believe anything) or you're stupid.

I don't think you're stupid.

So stop trusting Vanity Fair spin and look at the actual conversation. They understood that when some people are above justice, bad things happen and it was a warning NOT AN ENDORSEMENT.

By the way the Dems are still contesting a GOP congressional win. Are they seditionists and insurrectionists? No, only one side gets accused of that.

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Nietzsche

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:01 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:43 pm
"Here we have two right wing dodos musing over the possible necessity of putting a right wing fascist in power"

No, they were deeply concerned that it would happen, they weren't advocating it.

But you knew that.

Or maybe you didn't.

So there are only two possibilities, that you're a deliberate liar (knowing that the flying monkeys believe anything) or you're stupid.

I don't think you're stupid.

So stop trusting Vanity Fair spin and look at the actual conversation. They understood that when some people are above justice, bad things happen and it was a warning NOT AN ENDORSEMENT.

By the way the Dems are still contesting a GOP congressional win. Are they seditionists and insurrectionists? No, only one side gets accused of that.
What they were doing was expressing the idea that it is going to happen bc the right is not getting its way. Well, that’s some fine conservatism: we don’t get our way, we’ll just go fascist.

Also, LOL at concern over rule of law with Hunter but ol’ Donald can push the red line all he wants and it’s fine, nothing to see here. :roll:

The Dem congressional debacle is what? Five votes? Trump’s loss was what......more than by five votes?

Tell you what Dan, you can’t tell me that congressional seat wasn’t stolen.... :roll:

Conservatism is a joke bc it’s Trump’s party now. I don’t see much conservatism. I see right wing culture war populism.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:04 pm

This filthy cocksucker hypocrite Madison Cawthorn sums up Republicans in a nutshell.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/madison- ... 56397.html
“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

LakecrestSteeler

Post by LakecrestSteeler » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:51 pm

I am excited for our country and the thought that a professional politician like Biden can get this through Congress.

I love the fact that it is announced ironically in Pittsburgh and I can post about it in this thread and forum that in many ways represents the burgh!

This type of money will put the country at some risk, but I like it and am willing to gamble.

Eager to build infrastructure, Biden plans to tax business
https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-te ... d3c3a3e6d3

We have the money to do all of these bold initiatives. Let’s quit fucking around in this country and get it done.

blu

Post by blu » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:05 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:31 pm
The GOP doesn’t even give a fuck about hiding their hypocrisy anymore.

The good news is, they are going to continue to get ass whipped at the ballot box.

Criminal inbred hillbilly fucks.

https://secondnexus.com/brian-kemp-voted-ballot-box
Matt Gaetz, one of the prominent new guard of the Republican party. Makes a POS like Cuomo seem like a choir boy in comparison & yes, the investigation started under William Barr & the Trump administration. Criminal inbred hillbilly fucks is actually a relatively polite manner to describe the creep. Let's here again how Liz Cheney is unfit to be in Congress, Matt.

In the meantime, let's figure out to only let just mostly Republicans vote in future elections & just allow voting between 9 & 5 & keep the working class & especially any minorities away. One of those Georgia senate seats is up for election again in less than 2 years.

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Don't you have a little girl in ruby slippers and her little dog to harass out on the ramparts?

Nice to see you are so indignant about Matt Gaetz's unproven allegations of paying for sex but that you voted for a credibly accused rapist.

Although I understand from the professorial class that rape is just another part of the stammering syndrome.

And no, flying monkey, his allegations are not WORSE than Cuomo's because we don't have 15 thousand corpses.

Blu is an appropriate name because you're a parrot. "Look what I saw on the media from an unnamed source! Ooh ooh Mr. Kotta!"
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Nietzsche

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:17 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:31 pm
Don't you have a little girl in ruby slippers and her little dog to harass out on the ramparts?

Nice to see you are so indignant about Matt Gaetz's unproven allegations of paying for sex but that you voted for a credibly accused rapist.

Although I understand from the professorial class that rape is just another part of the stammering syndrome.

And no, flying monkey, his allegations are not WORSE than Cuomo's because we don't have 15 thousand corpses.

Blu is an appropriate name because you're a parrot. "Look what I saw on the media from an unnamed source! Ooh ooh Mr. Kotta!"
It's Friday. Go to the park.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:25 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:17 pm
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:

Dan is beyond help.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:33 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:25 pm
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:

Dan is beyond help.
Nah. Dan reads information from publications across the political spectrum and forms unbiased opinions. I just think he should get out and take a nice stroll. I know that after I read some chapters from Darwin's The Origin of the Species, I derive special pleasure from nature walks. Even the weeds become interesting after spending a little time with Charles' magisterial work! Am I right, Dan!? Hi five, buddy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/p ... tials.html

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:53 pm

Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:33 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:25 pm

Dan is beyond help.
Nah. Dan reads information from publications across the political spectrum and forms unbiased opinions. I just think he should get out and take a nice stroll. I know that after I read some chapters from Darwin's The Origin of the Species, I derive special pleasure from nature walks. Even the weeds become interesting after spending a little time with Charles' magisterial work! Am I right, Dan!? Hi five, buddy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/p ... tials.html
That's hilarious. I considered posting the same article + one reviewing her accusations and figured - What the fuck is the point? It won't matter.

But I'm sure dan thinks The Origin Of The Species not credible and dinosaurs lived 10,000 years ago. :lol:
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

blu

Post by blu » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:00 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:

I suppose the GOP congressmen who are now reporting Gaetz showing nude photos of his teen & other paid for flings on the House floor are not credible, as well. He didn't show them to the Dems. Perhaps, you should support Tara Reade to run for the GOP for Congress. It seems that the convictions where she testified as an expert witness are being thrown out but Fox News & you see her as credible. She can't be any worse than the Republican Congresswoman who claims that the California fires were caused by lasers directed on the state by Jews in space. I didn't realize that Shatner & Nimoy (Capt. Kirk & Spock) were still out there on their 5 year mission on the Enterprise. About Cuomo's dead, perhaps waiting for the investigation may be prudent. Where was he supposed to put the sick seniors with the NY hospitals & the ICU's overwhelmed at the time. The investigation won't be favourable to Cuomo but let's get the facts. Dan, your use of credible needs a better source than Fox. Doesn't the fact that Trump's administration Justice Dept. was going after Gaetz, Donald's favourite Congressman, tell you that there is definite & strong proof of the allegations against him. Clearly, not all GOP politicians are slime but Gaetz? & you stand up for him? Perhaps, you think what he did/does is ok? There are a lot of high school girls with low morals who can use some extra cash.
Last edited by blu on Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteelPro

Post by SteelPro » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:44 pm

So what is the verdict? Is Pence going to be President?
People who quote themselves look like dogs who lick their balls

- Deebo referring to SteelerDayTrader

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:06 pm

Gaetz will be punished whether he is guilty or not. If innocent, through the process, if guilty, through the evidence. So I have no need to comment on that situation based on information from anonymous sources. Which have consistently been wrong.

The Hunter Bidens of the world won't ever be punished for anything no matter what. He couid be caught on video blowing Cub Scouts and it wouldn't matter.

If anyone things this situation is fair, sustainable or what the hell, fuck them because they're the other tribe, you don't understand how human nature works.

That's what Tucker Carlson was talking about, he wasn't endorsing fascism.

I'll excuse your perception based on the fact you have have a comprehension problem similar to Biden's speech defect that caused him to trip.

Nietzsche

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:24 am

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:06 pm
Gaetz will be punished whether he is guilty or not. If innocent, through the process, if guilty, through the evidence. So I have no need to comment on that situation based on information from anonymous sources. Which have consistently been wrong.

The Hunter Bidens of the world won't ever be punished for anything no matter what. He couid be caught on video blowing Cub Scouts and it wouldn't matter.

If anyone things this situation is fair, sustainable or what the hell, fuck them because they're the other tribe, you don't understand how human nature works.

That's what Tucker Carlson was talking about, he wasn't endorsing fascism.

I'll excuse your perception based on the fact you have have a comprehension problem similar to Biden's speech defect that caused him to trip.
“The face of Nature may be compared to a yielding surface, with ten thousand sharp wedges packed close together and driven inwards by incessant blows, sometimes one wedge being struck, and then another with greater force.” — Charles Darwin

blu

Post by blu » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:43 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Gaetz will be punished whether he is guilty or not. If innocent, through the process, if guilty, through the evidence.
"Rep. Matt Gaetz repeatedly boasted to people involved in Florida politics about women he met through a county tax collector, Joel Greenberg, who has since been charged by federal authorities with sex trafficking of a minor, according to two people who heard his comments directly.
During a 2017 interview with a local radio station, WFLA, Gaetz floated Greenberg’s name as the best Republican candidate for Florida’s 7th Congressional District, which was held by a Democrat.
Greenberg faces a variety of charges in addition to sex trafficking of a child, including making fake identifications and stalking a political rival. He was arrested again in March after allegedly violating his bond by traveling to another city in Florida without permission."

Does anyone believe that Greenberg won't turn on Gaetz to lessen his prison time?

SteelPro

Post by SteelPro » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:50 pm

blu wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:43 pm
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Gaetz will be punished whether he is guilty or not. If innocent, through the process, if guilty, through the evidence.
"Rep. Matt Gaetz repeatedly boasted to people involved in Florida politics about women he met through a county tax collector, Joel Greenberg, who has since been charged by federal authorities with sex trafficking of a minor, according to two people who heard his comments directly.
During a 2017 interview with a local radio station, WFLA, Gaetz floated Greenberg’s name as the best Republican candidate for Florida’s 7th Congressional District, which was held by a Democrat.
Greenberg faces a variety of charges in addition to sex trafficking of a child, including making fake identifications and stalking a political rival. He was arrested again in March after allegedly violating his bond by traveling to another city in Florida without permission."

Does anyone believe that Greenberg won't turn on Gaetz to lessen his prison time?
Sounds plausible. Also could wind up hanging in his cell under mysterious circumstances.
People who quote themselves look like dogs who lick their balls

- Deebo referring to SteelerDayTrader

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:08 pm

The far right (not the sensible center-right, mind you) looks at Hunter and BLM protests and is mad something is being "done" to punish these folks. As if the police do not arrest folks when they are able to do it or have the evidence. BLM and Antifa are "getting away with it" while poor innocent Matt Gaetz is getting railroaded. And so the far-right just might be driven to elect a fascist because of all this "lawlessness" (January 6th, cough, cough.) :roll:

It's weird because all the old-guard normal Republicans think the right has lost its mind. Boehner's memoir is hilarious. He documents the right losing its mind as Speaker. So now Boehner will be cast into outer-darkness as a fake Republican. I mean, folks like Dan can come on here and blow off steam all they like. When Mike fucking Murphy and John Boehner tell me the right has lost its mind, I'm going with Mike Murphy and John Boehner.

Now, is the Democratic party in danger of veering wildly in some respects left? Sure looks like it. If I'm Biden, I say I have deep sympathy for the .003% of the population that has gender dysphoria and that such folks deserve every understanding and kindness (which they do), but, no, we won't be redefining what it means to be a boy and girl to keep feelings from getting hurt and no we shan't be canceling people forever who say nasty things because democracy works through persuasion, not censoring. 'Cause I can guaranfuckingtee Sherrod Brown's voters aren't fucking hearing that! And no, strenuously castigating does not mean canceling either. (LOL at CPAC.)

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:22 pm

It really pays to be on team unaccountable and to commit horrible crimes in blue cities:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -deal.html

that was one of the most heinous murders I have ever seen far worse than the police events that caused cities to burn last summer.

but they plea bargain in DC and get off ... very quickly

the victim was a Muslim and an Asian btw...

if those two carjackers were white middle schoolers and the driver was black, every city in the country would be burning right now after this plea bargain

I actually hope Muslims and Asians rally around this and peacefully protest. We should all protest unfair justice.

Nietzsche

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:01 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:22 pm
It really pays to be on team unaccountable and to commit horrible crimes in blue cities:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -deal.html

that was one of the most heinous murders I have ever seen far worse than the police events that caused cities to burn last summer.

but they plea bargain in DC and get off ... very quickly

the victim was a Muslim and an Asian btw...

if those two carjackers were white middle schoolers and the driver was black, every city in the country would be burning right now after this plea bargain

I actually hope Muslims and Asians rally around this and peacefully protest. We should all protest unfair justice.
Team untouchable makes up most of the incarcerated population.

Also, one of these untouchables is 13.

Love your talk of teams. You're not even trying to hide your tribalism, now.

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:47 pm

So you're down with 13 year old murderers not spending a day behind bars and Jan 6 actually peaceful protestors who were invited in being detained indefinitely on false charges of sedition?

I think I can safely take you off my classical liberals who don't get it yet list. You're firmly in tribe left.

And I'm not endorsing tribalism, I'm only pointing it out. The intersectionalists are pushing.

But based on your brilliant Tucker Carlson analysis I can see why you thought I was promoting it.

Based on the recent CBS failed hit job on DeSantis I won't believe a thing about Gaetz until it's proven.

Nietzsche

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:21 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:47 pm
So you're down with 13 year old murderers not spending a day behind bars and Jan 6 actually peaceful protestors who were invited in being detained indefinitely on false charges of sedition?

I think I can safely take you off my classical liberals who don't get it yet list. You're firmly in tribe left.

And I'm not endorsing tribalism, I'm only pointing it out. The intersectionalists are pushing.

But based on your brilliant Tucker Carlson analysis I can see why you thought I was promoting it.

Based on the recent CBS failed hit job on DeSantis I won't believe a thing about Gaetz until it's proven.
Dan, this is, frankly, a pretty stupid response. Am I "down" with 13 year olds murdering people? Of course not. I dare say the point was that we have good reason not to treat 13 year olds the same way we treat adults. Also that it's pretty clear "team untouchable" is not untouchable. The incarceration rates make that pretty plain.

Do you actually read and consider these posts or do you start formulating rebuttals before you finish a sentence?

Good lord!

blu

Post by blu » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:10 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
They must have forgot to mail/email back their rsvp's?

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:19 pm

blu wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:10 pm
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
They must have forgot to mail/email back their rsvp's?
Jim Jordon said that it's easier to come into this country (immigration or asylum for the abused) than into the capitol of the US federal government. Like the US capitol/ senate and house floors are open to the public. You know, because government belongs to the people, so all offices are open to the public like you're local post office. Walk to the back and review mail to see if it complies with your rules.

Now wacko republicans are calling the the seat of government "Fort Pelosi" and ridiculing security because a half naked guy with a bison headdress should be able to walk onto the senate floor and express his opinion.

This is the beginning of the end of our democratic republic. It wouldn't surprise me if a violent uprising occurs within the next ten years, all within the guise of "freedom." Now there is no need to hide tribalism. Wear it proudly on your sleeve, dan.

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:36 pm

President It's Only a Stammer just said the Masters should move the tournament out of Georgia.

These people and their followers are emotionally disturbed children.

Nietzsche

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:21 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:36 pm
President It's Only a Stammer just said the Masters should move the tournament out of Georgia.

The government has no business urgin business to behave one way or another. If the Masters wants to stay in Georgia, it should. Tons of traditions there.

Do you not realize that the current Republican climate of toying with having government tell businesses how to behave (which is in line with Biden's stupid comment quoted) is no different? McConnell telling business it's gonna pay if it punishes Republican led states for enacting laws, DeSantis threatening to pass laws that would tell private business how to run their own affairs? If a private business wants to require masks or vaccines, who is the govt to come in and tell them otherwise?

I'm ready to hear you tell DeSantis' followers are emotionally disturbed children.

I'll wait.

Why is that while I am happy to criticize the left, you seem incapable of criticizing the right for anything despite massive stupidity on both sides? Am I in a tribe? Sure. It's called the center. Now, I may be center left, but I'm still firmly in the center. I welcome you to the center if you ever decide to join it. The reason you think I'm so lefty is that you're so far right that even the center looks like communism to you. That's the problem with inhabiting extremes. It warps perspective. Until I see some posts from you that actually dare to criticize the stupidity on the right, we're pretty much done. It's a waste of time.

LakecrestSteeler

Post by LakecrestSteeler » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:48 pm

What will the talking points be on the excess death data?

This will be interesting to hear the spin!
Attachments
8962E070-A415-4665-A82C-E8AC40D297B4.jpeg
8962E070-A415-4665-A82C-E8AC40D297B4.jpeg (536.89 KiB) Viewed 2116 times

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Couple of interesting things about that cause of death chart:

Even if you subtract COVID (which was not THE cause of death but a cause of death in many of those causes) deaths overall are up alarmingly.

Many of those are cardiac and diabetes. The average overweight American gained 27 more pounds last year.

Cancer is not really up, but one has to wonder if cancelled cancer screenings will have a delayed effect. Maybe not as the effectiveness of screening is probably overblown. But I suspect some cancers such as skin cancer will be up as people didn't go in for suspicious mole removal.

Suicide deaths are DOWN, which no one predicted. Perhaps depressive people are liking the lockdowns or people are rediscovering connections with family. Homicide deaths are up however. Suicide rates are a poor barometer of overall mental health. Some of the highest suicide rates in the world are in countries that have good mental health in other respects (Japan, Korea, Scandis).

I'm surprised deaths from flu and pneumonia aren't down significantly as many of those were also COVID deaths. Same with Alzheimers.

What will be really interesting are the number of cardiac, stroke and diabetes deaths in the next five years because of worsening obesity.

You don't want to live in a society where one side is punished for everything and the other side never has to deal with consequences even for murder. (Ironically the people happy with this call themselves "justice warriors".) That society will explode. That's what Tucker was saying BTW if you bother to listen. Those who are cruel when they should be kind will be kind when they should be cruel, the old Talmudic saying goes.

There is no justice better than blind justice. Prove me wrong.

Nietzsche

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:46 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:27 pm
Couple of interesting things about that cause of death chart:

Even if you subtract COVID (which was not THE cause of death but a cause of death in many of those causes) deaths overall are up alarmingly.

Many of those are cardiac and diabetes. The average overweight American gained 27 more pounds last year.

Cancer is not really up, but one has to wonder if cancelled cancer screenings will have a delayed effect. Maybe not as the effectiveness of screening is probably overblown. But I suspect some cancers such as skin cancer will be up as people didn't go in for suspicious mole removal.

Suicide deaths are DOWN, which no one predicted. Perhaps depressive people are liking the lockdowns or people are rediscovering connections with family. Homicide deaths are up however. Suicide rates are a poor barometer of overall mental health. Some of the highest suicide rates in the world are in countries that have good mental health in other respects (Japan, Korea, Scandis).

I'm surprised deaths from flu and pneumonia aren't down significantly as many of those were also COVID deaths. Same with Alzheimers.

What will be really interesting are the number of cardiac, stroke and diabetes deaths in the next five years because of worsening obesity.

You don't want to live in a society where one side is punished for everything and the other side never has to deal with consequences even for murder. (Ironically the people happy with this call themselves "justice warriors".) That society will explode. That's what Tucker was saying BTW if you bother to listen. Those who are cruel when they should be kind will be kind when they should be cruel, the old Talmudic saying goes.

There is no justice better than blind justice. Prove me wrong.
Still waiting for a critique of the right. Should I not bother to wait?

What Tucker and his guest were saying is that leftist groups get away with whatever they want (untrue) and righty groups are always punished (also false) and if that keeps up, well, it will be understandable if 70 million people vote for a fascist.

Person A says, "13 year olds are reasonably not treated as adults and incarceration rates tell us that marginalized groups make up the greatest percentage of the incarcerated groups."
Person B says, "Ah ha! Person A is ok living in a society where murder goes unpunished for one group and not another."

You can't really be this stupid, can you? You really going to double down? :roll:

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:41 pm

Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:21 pm
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:36 pm

The government has no business urgin business to behave one way or another. If the Masters wants to stay in Georgia, it should. Tons of traditions there.

Do you not realize that the current Republican climate of toying with having government tell businesses how to behave (which is in line with Biden's stupid comment quoted) is no different? McConnell telling business it's gonna pay if it punishes Republican led states for enacting laws, DeSantis threatening to pass laws that would tell private business how to run their own affairs? If a private business wants to require masks or vaccines, who is the govt to come in and tell them otherwise?

I'm ready to hear you tell DeSantis' followers are emotionally disturbed children.

I'll wait.

Why is that while I am happy to criticize the left, you seem incapable of criticizing the right for anything despite massive stupidity on both sides? Am I in a tribe? Sure. It's called the center. Now, I may be center left, but I'm still firmly in the center. I welcome you to the center if you ever decide to join it. The reason you think I'm so lefty is that you're so far right that even the center looks like communism to you. That's the problem with inhabiting extremes. It warps perspective. Until I see some posts from you that actually dare to criticize the stupidity on the right, we're pretty much done. It's a waste of time.
The conservative movement has been desperately trying to move the Overton window, and have successfully done so over the last twelve years. Faux nooz, sinclair, and a host of other far right radical conservatives have shifted it enough to cause the insurrection with lies and fear mongering.

You and I know where it started. And it didn't start with the left. But I agree that nobody on the mainstream right has the balls to criticize republicans unless they are old, and moderate. Then they are cancelled : Romney. Cheney. Boehner, et all. They are replaced with gaetz, greene, jordon, and all the rest that blindly sucked donnie's asshole simply to advance the conservative "cause." Tribalism is on steroids, because when you keep the intellectually weak and willfully ignorant dumb, you can manipulate them. Dannie is a troll, who kept quiet for four years, and now that his hard on for dumpster as god/king is fading from public view, he's taking his home grown viagra to keep stiffly irrelevant.

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:49 am

Tell you what I'll give you an answer you like. He meant to say all conservatives suck but it came out the way you think it did because he has a hidden speech impediment.

Tucker Carlson has never endorsed fascism. He was making a historical observation about human behavior. Knock it off, you keep doubling down on daft.

Things have really come full circle when the CorteNPCs feel the need to defend the Cheneys.

The war-monger surveillance state Cheneys are assholes who can go to hell.

There's your criticism of the right you wanted.

Nietzsche

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic