If you haven’t gotten the vaccine yet ....please don’t.

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
SteelerDayTrader

If you haven’t gotten the vaccine yet ....please don’t.

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:14 pm

It’s likely you are a conservative voter living in a fact free bubble immune to reason logic and progress.

Truthfully I’ve been hoping for your death for quite a while just not quite so actively and more so due to natural causes but on 2nd thought now or sooner rather than later is fine too...

The rest of us will survive and hopefully finally move forward into the modern world that almost every other NATO country has thrived with for almost 100 years now

Namely free education free healthcare free housing free food and free transportation.

So please don’t get the vaccine. Your death is welcomed. It will help the rest of us live better and as a bonus you will get a free pass to that glorious heaven you are always yapping about. I’m sure the harp and cloud thing will be great for you.

Say hi to God for me. Tell him I miss him.......Kinda

Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare
🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

DonnieBrasco

Post by DonnieBrasco » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:10 pm

There's also a high percentage of Hispanics and AA's who have not received it.

Do you wish them death too?

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:35 pm

DonnieBrasco wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:10 pm

Nope.......just Republican voters....lol
Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare
🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:43 pm

You're ignorant and kind of psychopathic. And you seem to be proud of it, flaunting your meanness.

You've fallen into the stereotype of believing its the Trump hillbillies that resist the vax but that facts show that urban brown and black and young people are resistant too. Older people have gotten the vax whether they voted for Trump or not.

Are you and that other bloated ignoramus KC going to do a mea culpa on your boy Cuomo? I didn't think so.

How are your brilliant investments going by the way?

PS I got the vax in January.
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Nietzsche

DonnieBrasco

Post by DonnieBrasco » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:47 pm

SteelerDayTrader wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:35 pm
DonnieBrasco wrote:

So you want people to be tolerant of YOUR beliefs, but you don't offer the same courtesy?

Note I've gotten the vax. And I would label myself as right leaning, but not a Rep

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:53 pm

DonnieBrasco wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:47 pm
SteelerDayTrader wrote:
DonnieBrasco wrote:

So you want people to be tolerant of YOUR beliefs, but you don't offer the same courtesy?

Note I've gotten the vax. And I would label myself as right leaning, but not a Rep

Lolz..... it’s not about “beliefs” lolololz
Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare
🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:08 pm

You're on a sports chat board cheering for a virus to kill people who disagree with you about a choice of leader and the science evolving vaccines.

You seriously need to look in the mirror and reflect on what kind of blindly tribal human being you have become and how you got there and make steps and making something of the only life you have.

You're so full of hate you don't even care it if takes down brown and black people too. Do you secretly hate them too?

Take stock.

For your sake not mine.
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Nietzsche

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:01 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:43 pm
You're ignorant and kind of psychopathic. And you seem to be proud of it, flaunting your meanness.

You've fallen into the stereotype of believing its the Trump hillbillies that resist the vax but that facts show that urban brown and black and young people are resistant too. Older people have gotten the vax whether they voted for Trump or not.

Are you and that other bloated ignoramus KC going to do a mea culpa on your boy Cuomo? I didn't think so.

Dear Cunt,

Dems aren't like Repubs. They called for Cuomo to resign. They didn't circle the wagons like you pieces of utter shit did with Cadet Bone Spurs.

You utter pieces of shit are proud of Trump's sexual assaults. You're glad he''s getting away with them. You detest women, especially women in power.

Women of color in power? They are you worst nightmare and you know it.

Cuomo used his power to abuse women and I hope they throw the book at him. Can you say the same thing about Trump, you utter piece of shit?

No.

No, you can't.

Now die in a fire.
“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:03 pm

"Now die in a fire."

There's that infantile homicidal rage we talked about.

You must be a big hit with the ladies.

Nietzsche

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:07 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:03 pm
"Now die in a fire."

There's that infantile homicidal rage we talked about.

You must be a big hit with the ladies.
Oh no, it's not rage.

It's a true hope for your future.

You're an utter piece of shit.

Like I said...where was your outrage on Trump's sexual assaults, fuckstick?

Send me the links to some of your posts where you were upset about Trump sexually assaulting women.

Good luck with that.

Cunt.
“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:12 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:01 pm
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Dear Cunt,

Dems aren't like Repubs. They called for Cuomo to resign. They didn't circle the wagons like you pieces of utter shit did with Cadet Bone Spurs.

You utter pieces of shit are proud of Trump's sexual assaults. You're glad he''s getting away with them. You detest women, especially women in power.

Women of color in power? They are you worst nightmare and you know it.

Cuomo used his power to abuse women and I hope they throw the book at him. Can you say the same thing about Trump, you utter piece of shit?

No.

No, you can't.

Now die in a fire.
This
Colts Draft 2024
1 Terrion Arnold DB
2 T’Vondre Sweat DL
3 Isaac Guerendo RB/WR
4 Tykee Smith DB
5 Ainias Smith WR/RB
6 KT Leveston OL
7 Ulumoo Ale DL/OL

Gorilla Warfare
🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:16 pm

KC is a world class liar.

The only bad thing he could say about Cuomo (March 13) is that he was "a little handsy".

Show me a fucking post where you called on him to resign...I can show plenty where you deflected and made stupid bone spurs jokes that no one found funny.

Lying and hanging out on BBSs hoping that people die in a fire?

Reflect on how you failed to grow after childhood.

Did you torture animals and wet the bed when you were young? That might explain things.

Nietzsche

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:16 pm
KC is a world class liar.

The only bad thing he could say about Cuomo (March 13) is that he was "a little handsy".

Show me a fucking post where you called on him to resign...I can show plenty where you deflected and made stupid bone spurs jokes that no one found funny.

Lying and hanging out on BBSs hoping that people die in a fire?

Reflect on how you failed to grow after childhood.

Did you torture animals and wet the bed when you were young? That might explain things.
Again, you cousin raping utter piece of shit, when you produce posts from your past here calling for Trump to resign due to sexual assault allegations, come talk to me.

Until then, get back into the loving arms of your first cousin.

Where you belong.

Cunt.

:lol:

Harvey Woodlawn

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:26 pm

I didn't want to get involved in this nonsense, but I distinctly remember dan wishing all liberals would die while obama was prez. But that was before the SF transition, so I couldn't find the quote.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:01 pm

Guardian and left wing journo Glenn Greenwald:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1 ... 9697862657

You're all ethical cowards...you defended him like Hollywood defended Weinstein and now discarding him when it was safe to do so.

Nietzsche

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:51 pm

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:01 pm
Guardian and left wing journo Glenn Greenwald:

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1 ... 9697862657

You're all ethical cowards...you defended him like Hollywood defended Weinstein and now discarding him when it was safe to do so.
The utter piece of shit Trump lover says what?

Harvey Woodlawn

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:44 pm

These tweets are fucking hilarious and so spot on.

Dumbfuck piece of shit Republicans still won't get it though.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rep-laur ... 59111.html

Harvey Woodlawn

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:02 am

Talk to somebody about why you are a complete failure in life and feel the need to defend a murdering lying POS like Santino Cuomo.

Probably because you are also a POS liar who won't even admit you were defending the hell out of him in March.

Nietzsche

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:49 am

Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:02 am
Talk to somebody about why you are a complete failure in life and feel the need to defend a murdering lying POS like Santino Cuomo.

Probably because you are also a POS liar who won't even admit you were defending the hell out of him in March.
Inbred cousin fucking supporter of rapist Donnie Trump says what?

Harvey Woodlawn

Thrillsseeker

Post by Thrillsseeker » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:01 pm

Glad i stumbled here.

I see the triggered King Cunt is upset his boy Cuomo got ousted.

Fucking pussy.

Carry on with your trailer park, death by fire and your inbred jokes ya fucking clown.

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:18 am

Never forget KC's ball licking and these morons:

https://twitter.com/SteveInmanUIC/statu ... 0182153217

At least the noncomedian Trevor Noah apologized for being stupid.

Nietzsche

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 am

Do Dickseeker and this other fuckstick understand they're Trump supporters and how fucking brainless they look saying ANYTHING about Cuomo?

No.

They don't.

Because they're brainless hillbilly cousin fucking Republicans.

Harvey Woodlawn

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:04 am

Maybe this will help brainless cousin fucking Republicans like dickseeker and that other cunt "get it".

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-a ... st-2017-12

Harvey Woodlawn

Thrillsseeker

Post by Thrillsseeker » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:21 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 am
Do Dickseeker and this other fuckstick understand they're Trump supporters and how fucking brainless they look saying ANYTHING about Cuomo?

No.

They don't.

Lmao you pussy.

You assume a-lot and look like a moron.

Carry on though Karen. We know you will.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:41 pm

Thrillsseeker wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:21 pm
K_C_ wrote:

No.

They don't.

Lmao you pussy.

dickseeeker done looking for dick today? How many cocks can you fit in your mouth at once, dickseeker?

Probably should ask your dad and uncle. God knows they've been part of that equation before.

Harvey Woodlawn

Thrillsseeker

Post by Thrillsseeker » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:49 pm

K_C_ wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:41 pm
Thrillsseeker wrote:
K_C_ wrote:

No.

They don't.

Lmao you pussy.

dickseeeker done looking for dick today? How many cocks can you fit in your mouth at once, dickseeker?

Probably should ask your dad and uncle. God knows they've been part of that equation before.

Oh hey Karen, good to see your back with the same old tired schtick.

Comical to watch you whiny little bitch.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:04 pm

Thrillsseeker wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:49 pm
K_C_ wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:41 pm
Thrillsseeker wrote:

Lmao you pussy.

Oh hey Karen, good to see your back with the same old tired schtick.

Comical to watch you whiny little bitch.
This imbecilic dickseeker doesn't even understand that in basically ALL cases, "Karen's" are Republican.

I just love how he embraces his stupidity in such a comprehensive fashion.

Harvey Woodlawn

DonnieBrasco

Post by DonnieBrasco » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:23 pm

SteelerDayTrader wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:53 pm
DonnieBrasco wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:47 pm
SteelerDayTrader wrote:

Lolz..... it’s not about “beliefs” lolololz
Except it literally IS about beliefs.

You want a certain segment of people to die. Not bc they did or didn't want the vaccine. It's because of the way they vote.

Think about that for a moment. Isn't that exactly what redneck hillbillies want: people who vote/think differently than them to perish?
If you can't understand you are the epitome of what you claim to hate, I'm not sure you can be helped.

But deep down I know you truly don't believe this. You are an attention-seeking whore who gets bored and posts random shit on a message board to get a rise out of people. I've learned who you and people like you are and that shit doesn't even bother me anymore, but I'll still call out the bullshit and hypocritical line of thinking lest some people start espousing the same rhetoric.

The rest of you can carry on about the perv Cuomo...

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:01 pm

Or Matt Gaetz. . .
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:46 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:01 pm
Or Matt Gaetz. . .
Or lard ass rapist Donnie Trump.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic