Charlie Watts, dead at 80.

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
K_C_

Re: Charlie Watts, dead at 80.

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:34 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:21 pm
No, I’m offended because it’s offensive.

You are forgetting the important detail in that it was Biden’s debacle if a withdrawal “plan” that directly led to those Marines getting blown up days before they should have arrived home safely.

Trusting our enemy for security. Genius.

Zero perimeter security around the airport. Genius.

That’s why those Marines are dead.

Trump’s words deeply offended you. Yet those words didn’t lead to 13 dead Marines.

Biden’s lack of any type of practical plan got Marines killed.

And yet you defer back to Trump’s words.

As I said, a useful fucking idiot.
Trump had 4 years to evacuate Americans and Afghan allies.

Olivia Troye worked as the homeland security and counterterrorism adviser to Vice President Mike Pence said Trump's Joseph Goebbels, Stephen Miller and his "racist hysteria", blocked help for those Afghans.

Again....a Republican. An advisor to Pence.

Not a lib.

Trump didn't do DICK to help any Afghans allies or Americans in Afghanistan. Trump freed 5,000 Taliban and literally gave them back their leader.

Trump had a plan to leave 3 months earlier than Biden....and you're going to make folks with working brains believe it would have gone smoothly?

That Bone Spurs would have done a better job? Like he did in Northern Syria, right? When Putin gave Donnie the order to get the fuck out and allow Russia and Turkey to take what they wanted and slaughter the Kurds.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Again, you're not bullshitting me, son.

.....and I gotta say, the best part of having an actual president in office again, is watching Biden say he took full responsibility for what took place in Afghanistan. That he didn't expect the pussy Afghan military we trained and funded (3 trillion bucks) to quit. Biden admitted he was wrong.

Hadn't seen a real president take responsibility for something going wrong in over 4 years. That was refreshing.

...and lastly, I'm pretty sure Biden was a lot more sympathetic to the families that lost soldiers to that suicide bomber than lard ass would have been. Biden actually knows what it's like to have a son in the military.

“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:09 pm

Always back to Trump. As I said, useful fucking idiot.

Being in charge of access to the airport (duh) would have prevented those deaths. Instead Biden left it to the Taliban.

Trump hd zero to do with that.

But keep chirping Trump Trump Trump.

Dems love them some useful idiots such as yourself that will slurp up whatever shit they dump on you.

All they have to do is say the word Trump and your brain stops working.

Carry on lemming. Watch out for those sinkholes.

Or don’t.
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:15 pm

Biden actually knows what it's like to have a son in the military.
He also knows what’s it’s like to have a degenerate son addicted crack.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:20 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:09 pm
Always back to Trump. As I said, useful fucking idiot.

Being in charge of access to the airport (duh) would have prevented those deaths. Instead Biden left it to the Taliban.

Trump hd zero to do with that.

But keep chirping Trump Trump Trump.

Dems love them some useful idiots such as yourself that will slurp up whatever shit they dump on you.

All they have to do is say the word Trump and your brain stops working.

Carry on lemming. Watch out for those sinkholes.

Or don’t.
4 years.

Trump did nothing to help Americans in Afghanistan or our Afghan allies. Because of his racist policies.

Probably the same reason he betrayed the Kurds (along with doing whatever Putin wanted).

Evacuated nobody.

Released 5,000 Taliban including their leader.

:lol:

.....but Biden fucked up.

Yeah, that's okay. At least Joe did what Trump couldn't. Joe ended the longest war.

"America first" and all that, right?

“The young girls strut their hips in the sun, from the brick streets of Whiting to the gates of St. John.”

Harvey Woodlawn

Quixotic

Post by Quixotic » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:29 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:07 pm
1) not a fan of everything Trump said or did

2) wasn’t a McCain fan either.

3) Trump’s shortcomings doesn’t erase Biden’s failures.

When Trump did something or anything for that matter the Dems and media cried.

Now they are silent.

I suppose it was Trump’s fault Biden had better things to do than to show even one ounce of respect.

My God man, those families in attendance were waiting for their slain children’s remains to come off of a plane. If you can’t appreciate the situation and how disrespectful Biden’s actions were in that moment it says a whole lot about you.
Media are NOT silent. Just yesterday, I heard an analyst use the term, “body blow.” The way Afghanistan is being handled, and the resurgence of COVID are “body blows” to the Biden presidency and to Democrat’s chances in the midterms. Now, they may not be saying he is a psychopath and and a grifter. But that might be because Biden isn’t a psychopath and a grifter. But calling the pubic response to his actions a “body blow” is not SILENCE.

And speaking of silence, I LOVE the way Charlie used silence as a percussion technique in “Gimme Shelter.” Don’t you? It’s the notes you don’t play. The things you don’t say. You know…

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:34 pm

I don’t think you can speak on the topic without saying the word Trump.

Carry on being the useful idiot that you are.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

I just summed up the depth of your critical thinking skills.

Bet you can’t get Trump off your mind when rubbing one out either.

There, I completed your next several post for you so that you won’t have to bother responding.

Useful idiot

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:40 pm

And speaking of silence, I LOVE the way Charlie used silence as a percussion technique in “Gimme Shelter.” Don’t you? It’s the notes you don’t play. The things you don’t say. You know…
My second favorite Stones tune. And by second, more like 1A behind Can’t Ya Here Me Knockin.

And the media will move past this very quickly. You watch.

By the time the midterms come around the media will be portraying this withdrawal as a success on par with the D-Day invasion.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:06 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:34 pm
I don’t think you can speak on the topic without saying the word Trump.

Carry on being the useful idiot that you are.

I just summed up the depth of your critical thinking skills.

Bet you can’t get Trump off your mind when rubbing one out either.

There, I completed your next several post for you so that you won’t have to bother responding.

Useful idiot
Weird how you couldn’t refute a single thing I said.

Trump negotiated what a fucking Republican called a “surrender deal” :lol: with the Taliban. Also said that Trump’s ass kissin deal with the Taliban “emboldened” them.

5,000 Taliban released and Bone Spurs gave them back their leader.

Trump’s history of disastrous troop withdrawal.

Had 4 years to remove Afghans and Americans and didn’t do shit.

But sure, this is all on Biden.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigght.

Can’t refute a single thing I wrote (pssssst…..and you know it).

But write “useful idiot” again because you’re getting owned and don’t want to lose faith since everything I wrote was correct.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 pm

No reason to refute it. He isnt President.

Your boy is and the day he was inaugurated you chose to give him a pass for everything then stick your head in the sand.

If someone is critical of the shitty job Biden is doing you pull your head out, spit out some sand, and then gurgle the word Trump.

Then head back in the sand.

Think about how dumb the average person is. Then realize how many people out there are even dumber than that. Your party relies on that metric greatly.

Useful idiot.

Have a good day.

Quixotic

Post by Quixotic » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:51 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:40 pm
My second favorite Stones tune. And by second, more like 1A behind Can’t Ya Here Me Knockin.

And the media will move past this very quickly. You watch.

By the time the midterms come around the media will be portraying this withdrawal as a success on par with the D-Day invasion.
I’m thinkin’ it’ll go down in history more like the evacuation of Saigon.

Speaking of which, how about the way Francis Ford Copola used Satisfaction in Apocalypse Now!?!? Genius! And, as always, Charlie lays down the floor the rest of the song walks on.
Last edited by Quixotic on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:58 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:16 pm
No reason to refute it. He isnt President.

Your boy is and the day he was inaugurated you chose to give him a pass for everything then stick your head in the sand.

If someone is critical of the shitty job Biden is doing you pull your head out, spit out some sand, and then gurgle the word Trump.

Then head back in the sand.

Think about how dumb the average person is. Then realize how many people out there are even dumber than that. Your party relies on that metric greatly.

Useful idiot.

Have a good day.
You're pissed because Biden did what Donnie talked about, negotiated (a "surrender deal") but never accomplished.

Biden got us out. He ended the war. Sure, it didn't go smoothly at all and Biden took full responsibility for that (isn't that refreshing? :lol: Been awhile, huh? :lol: )

Of course, when you give the Taliban 5,000 extra fighters and their leader back and embolden them with a sweetheart deal, you have to wonder if that played any part in the Afghan military gave up without firing a shot.

Oh well. Afghanistan is in the rear view mirror now.

Where it belongs.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:41 pm

I’m thinkin’ it’ll go down in history more like the evacuation of Saigon.
You are giving the modern media waaay too much credit.

I can guarantee this however, Afghanistan is going to continue to be a shithole country that’ll co also continue to be a huge human rights violator.

Vietnam is a great country. One we should have simply stayed out of.

I’m actually thinking it’ll cost less to have left a small force in Afghanistan.

Watch how much we will be giving that country moving forward in humanitarian aid that most likely won’t trickle down to those it’s intended for. Major blunder on our part in that country

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm

No it’s not you freaking dipshit.

It’s only in the rear view mirror of the liberal media that’ll stop covering it and the useful idiots like yourself that’ll forget bout it because that’s not what you are being told to think about.

The people in Afghanistan are going to suffer all the while tax payers dollars will continue to flow into that country.

Only this time it’ll be flowing into the wrong hands.

You think we are cutting off aid there?

Idiot.

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:07 pm

peaking of which, how about the way Francis Ford Copola used Satisfaction in Apocalypse Now!?!? Genius! And, as always, Charlie lays down the floor the rest of the song walks on.
Great movie. The cinematography was way ahead of its time.

The “redux” version not so good IMO. There is a reason those scenes were cut from the original. Detract more than they enhance. Again, my opinion.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:11 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:48 pm
No it’s not you freaking dipshit.

It’s only in the rear view mirror of the liberal media that’ll stop covering it and the useful idiots like yourself that’ll forget bout it because that’s not what you are being told to think about.

The people in Afghanistan are going to suffer all the while tax payers dollars will continue to flow into that country.

Only this time it’ll be flowing into the wrong hands.

You think we are cutting off aid there?

Idiot.

If Trump had won last November, you wouldn't be saying SHIT about ANY money going into Afghanistan you disingenuous cocknozzle.

Trump planned and negotiated a total withdrawal.

We are done nation building in Afghanistan. THAT is over. Humanitarian aid will most certainly be going in, especially since they're running out of food.

The Taliban is already finding out it isn't all that much fun being in charge in Afghanistan.

...and the US's part in that endless war is over. COMPLETELY.

Christ you're a dumb piece of shit.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:44 pm

If Trump had won last November, you wouldn't be saying SHIT about ANY money going into Afghanistan you disingenuous cocknozzle.
The only one being disingenuous here is you.

You, me, and anyone else who’s followed your opinions here know damn well with 100% certainty that had Trump still been in office and Afghanistan went down exactly as it did you’d be the loudest voice screaming for impeachment.

Tell me I’m wrong.

Now you say what a great job Hiden Biden did.

I’m sure you would have had that same praise of Trump right??

We all know the answer to that.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:57 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:44 pm
The only one being disingenuous here is you.

You, me, and anyone else who’s followed your opinions here know damn well with 100% certainty that had Trump still been in office and Afghanistan went down exactly as it did you’d be the loudest voice screaming for impeachment.

Tell me I’m wrong.

Now you say what a great job Hiden Biden did.

I’m sure you would have had that same praise of Trump right??

We all know the answer to that.
You show me one single post where I criticized Trump's plan to pull all troops out of Afghanistan.

ONE.

Psssssst....you won't find one. Wanna know why? Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes. Trump was right to get the fuck out of Afghanistan and that's why when you were crying recently like a bitch about; "Why didn't Biden change Trump's plan like he's done everything else Cadet Bone Spurs did??"

....and I told you why Biden didn't change that plan. Because it was correct.

Biden said he takes full responsibility for not believing the Taliban would be able to take the entire country in such as short time. You wanna hammer Biden for that, feel free. While that can be seen as a mistake, it magnifies just HOW FUCKING DUMB the US has been to spend 3 trillion dollars and 20 years training that Afghan military.

20 years, starting with Dubya. Now it's over. Hammer Biden all you want. I appreciate the fact he didn't say he knew more than the generals and admitted he was wrong. Like I said, that's what real leaders do.

So yeah, have a gander and let me know if you can find me criticizing Trump's plan to leave Afghanistan. Good luck. You most certainly will find me hammering that fat cocksucker for handing over Northern Syria like a good "do-boy" to his boss Vlad Putin and allowing the Kurds to be slaughtered.

Zero doubt you'll find that.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:58 pm

Trump planned and negotiated a total withdrawal.
With conditions. Key part.

And let’s move on. You’ll never admit to your hypocrisy or bias.

But I know. As do others.

You’d be the biggest bitch here if Trump were still in office and this shit went down as it did.

We all know it. And you do too.

Tell me I’m wrong. Tell me how you would be praising Trump (as you have Biden) for this withdrawal

Ya right. You’d be pissing and moaning like a cunt. Just like you did non-stop for 4 years.

Useful idiot.

I’m just happy knowing that since my vote never counts out here in CA, yours hasn’t counted either out there in Florida.

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:00 pm

You show me one single post where I criticized Trump's plan to pull all troops out of Afghanistan.

ONE.

Psssssst....you won't find one. Wanna know why? Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn sometimes. Trump was right to get the fuck out of Afghanistan and that's why when you were crying recently like a bitch about; "Why didn't Biden change Trump's plan like he's done everything else Cadet Bone Spurs did??"

We’ve split this hair before.

It’s not the getting out dipshit. It’s the haphazard and incompetent way in which it was done.

There is a difference. Don’t expect the urinal cake king to understand the difference.

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:08 pm

You can play by yourself. I’m bidding on a hot piece of Hunter’s artwork which will take my full attention.

Prices of these things soaring. Odd for a nobody artist. Go figure….

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:13 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:00 pm

ONE.

We’ve split this hair before.

It’s not the getting out dipshit. It’s the haphazard and incompetent way in which it was done.

There is a difference. Don’t expect the urinal cake king to understand the difference.
....and again, dumbfuck, Trump had 4 years to remove Afghan allies and Americans. HE DIDN'T DO DICK, except release 5000 Taliban fighters and gave them back their leader. Emboldened the Taliban with a sweetheart deal. Literally a "surrender deal" according to a Republican.

He shit the bed completely in Northern Syria to the point where our soldiers were pelted with garbage and the generals were pissed because the troop withdrawal was so poorly planned and came out of nowhere.

.....and you don't believe Trump's withdrawal would have been a catastrophe? HOLY SHIT.

A Trump supporter condemning incompetence. How's your "beautiful" new healthcare plan you were promised in Trump's first month of his presidency? Still two weeks away?

Now fuck off and die somewhere.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:35 pm

A Trump supporter condemning incompetence. How's your "beautiful" new healthcare plan you were promised in Trump's first month of his presidency? Still two weeks away?

Now fuck off and die somewhere.
I’m very happy with my plan & coverage. Never wanted that “free” shit idiots like yourself clamor for.

I’ll die someday. Hopefully it’s after I’ve heard that you got swallowed up in a sink hole. I just know your dying words would be to blame Trump for it.

Now go eat some shit somewhere. It’s what you do.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:46 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:35 pm
I’ll die someday.
Best news I’ve heard all day. Soon I hope.

It’ll probably be after you stroke out over Hunter Biden’s laptop while crying about how misunderstood the My Pillow guy is.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:54 pm

Ya, proof of corn pop’s “pay to play” is just no big deal.

All a vast right wing conspiracy I suppose.

Funny how that all just went away.

Curious, you doing ok with the herpes you caught from all that Cuomo cock slobbering you did ??

Those blisters must be a bitch to hide when you are out whoring yourself for a buck.

Don’t worry dude, that free govmint money is on its way. At the least the extra dough might keep you in a few nights a week.
Last edited by 955876 on Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:04 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:54 pm
Ya, proof of corn pop’s “pay to play” is just no big deal.

All a vast right wing conspiracy I suppose.

Funny how that all just went away.

Curious, did you happen to catch herpes from all that Cuomo cock slobbering you did ??

Those blisters must be a bitch to hide when you are out whoring yourself for a buck.

Don’t worry dude, that free govmint money is on its way. At the least the extra dough might keep you in a few nights a week.
It’s still hilarious how dumb Trump lovers are.

They slam Cuomo while blowing Trump and don’t see the hilarious irony.

Because they’re fucking dumb.

Ivanka and Jared (purse maker and slumlord) are high level advisors who work in the White House.

They “earn” 640 million while working in the White House but this yeasty cunt wants to cry about Hunter Biden.

Trump supporters like this don’t even realize how stupid they are and that is beyond priceless.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:08 pm

Well, when Ivaka’s laptop has the kind of damning evidence of pay to play that Hunters did then you’ll have a gripe.

Till then you are but a useful idiot.

As I said in the beginning.

Now run along dipshit. Not wasting any more time on an guy who replaces urinal cakes. And likely has had a few for lunch over the years.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:14 pm

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:08 pm
Well, when Ivaka’s laptop has the kind of damning evidence of pay to play that Hunters did then you’ll have a gripe.

Till then you are but a useful idiot.

As I said in the beginning.

Now run along dipshit. Not wasting any more time on an guy who replaces urinal cakes. And likely has had a few for lunch over the years.
Oh sure, Hunter's laptop.

Are you going to release another Kraken, you cousin fucker?

I love how Sidney Powell's defense is that her claims were so outrageous, nobody should have believed them.

Now take your low clearance clit over to your wife so she can laugh at it....again.

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:17 pm

Have a good night.

K_C_

Post by K_C_ » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:20 am

955876 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:17 pm
Have a good night.
Well lookie here.

It looks like some dumbfuck was lied to by Right Wing media.

I'm surprised.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-b ... 12827.html

Harvey Woodlawn

Post by 955876 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:36 am

Ya, that’s is why in the pick everyone else’s hand is still over their heart dipshit.

Oh but he was simply the first to bring his hand down. Give me a freaking break with that idiocy.

There is a difference between you and I. That is, you think what your masters feed you and tell you to think while I watch what these politicians do rather than what they say. Again, everyone else’s hand is still over their hearts dipshit. So how is the “ceremony” over? Oh I know, he looked at his watch the millisecond after it ended. So now the media that is in his pocket can “fact check” and say the ceremony was over. The picture doesn’t lie though now does it? Everyone else keeping their hands over their hearts for shits & giggles I suppose. Ceremony over but everyone else on their own deciding to keep their hands over their heart. Riiiiiight. That’s why you are a useful idiot. A lemming. A parrot. You’ll buy whatever bulls hit fits your narrative.

That is why I don’t bother reading your links. They are tainted. As is this one. Everyone else has hand over heart but the ceremony is “over”. Mmmkaay lemming. Useful fucking idiot like I said. You’d believe anything your masters tell you.

It’s disrespectful. Period.

I don’t expect you to understand.

Care to explain in your own words why everyone else still has hand over heart for a ceremony that is “over”. Will you be able to Google that?

Left wing media lied to you for 4 years. And you ate it up hook line and sinker. And the result was you pissing and moaning here.

As I said before, have a good night. I’ve grown tired of your smiley faces and urine cake breath.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic