Colin Black and White on Netflix

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
R_S

Colin Black and White on Netflix

Post by R_S » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 am

You wanna watch something idiotic. Watch the first 2 minutes of those show with CK ranting about how exploited NFL players are. That's all the further I got or Care to go.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:42 pm

R_S wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 am
You wanna watch something idiotic. Watch the first 2 minutes of those show with CK ranting about how exploited NFL players are. That's all the further I got or Care to go.
Dude made 43 million dollars total as a player. He must be talking about practice squad depth guys.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Fpuntlin

Post by Fpuntlin » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:53 pm

I really thought his 15 minutes of fame were finally up.

But Hollywood is trafficking in "woke credits" [think carbon credits] these days....so the cost to produce this special is just collateral damage to air content people actually want to watch, like Chapelle.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic