Robert L. Peters should be in jail

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
Professor Half Wit

Re: Robert L. Peters should be in jail

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:11 pm

955876 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:08 pm
This is just saying all of DC is so incompetent
Fixed it for you. Now run off to the teachers lounge and be giddy there.

This admin has been awful. Celebrating them shows an extreme lack of depth.

But then, they put “climate” into bills and bought a vote for life.
LOLZ

"DC" not holding the inquiry.

Ken Buck, dude.

“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Post by 955876 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:21 pm

Climate is your #1 issue is it not? Pretty sure you’ve said that.

Sooooo how long will you ignore all those other things?

Take Trump out of mix, how many GOP candidates would you vote for over Joe?
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

Post by 955876 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:29 pm

Professor Half Wit wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:11 pm
955876 wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:08 pm
This is just saying all of DC is so incompetent
Fixed it for you. Now run off to the teachers lounge and be giddy there.

This admin has been awful. Celebrating them shows an extreme lack of depth.

But then, they put “climate” into bills and bought a vote for life.
LOLZ

"DC" not holding the inquiry.

Ken Buck, dude.
Ummm a few things here.

1) If Hunter isn’t charged across the board for the many many things they have ample evidence of that is the sign of a larger cover-up.

2) If there is a larger cover-up then one can assume that includes protecting Joe.

3) no evidence? Ummm all that money? Joe got none? Really?

I do t wish to debate this. You voted for them and you are going to do whatever to justify that choice.

I think this admin has been awful. And forcing an electric mandate isn’t going to hide how awful they have been.

Again, the teachers lounge a more suitable place for your gloating.

And I was speaking generally in terms of the “DC” quote.

“We the people” need to take this country back. The cunts in DC believe we work for them rather than the other way around.

They work for us.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:37 pm

Again, Ken Buck, not a squish by any stretch, isn’t hanging out in the teacher’s lounge.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Post by 955876 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:23 pm

Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:37 pm
Again, Ken Buck, not a squish by any stretch, isn’t hanging out in the teacher’s lounge.
Ken Buck is on record supporting the FBI. Ummm the same FBI that has committed all kinds of nefarious acts while making it extremely clear they are no longer an apolitical organization.

Sooooo who gives a shit what he says.

Adam Schiff said he has hard evidence Trump was a Russian asset. He never delivered any of it. And yet still sits on committees and has a voice & say in matters. A liar to his core.

Watch what politicians do rather than listen to what they say.

Most all have some sort of agenda.

You want to believe Joe is sparkling clean go right ahead.

Now what? Trip over yourself to re-elect him?

When is what he is putting on tape going to matter to you?

Does an oath of office mean anything? I do solemnly swear…

Ummm to what? Uphold the laws of this nation? He isn’t doing that.

And should be impeached for that alone.

But keep celebrating your imagined “win” while the rest of this country loses.

Nice work.
Last edited by 955876 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 955876 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:09 pm

And here is something I’m pretty certain of.

Swap Trump’s name with Biden’s perceived crimes.

Had Trump and say Don Jr done the very things the Biden’s are being accused of the Dems most certainly would be rolling forward with impeachment.

And you’d support it. 100%.

Zero doubt about that

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:45 pm

Live on Fox News, Steve Doocy has repeatedly questioned Chairman Comer’s inability to point to “any evidence” that shows President Biden is compromised, that any policy was ever influenced, or that any crime was committed, even stating: “You don't actually have any facts to that point. You've got some circumstantial evidence . . . And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is—there's no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”

Former Trump official Sebastian Gorka tweeted that “Comer is failing in his efforts to investigate” President Biden, called Chairman Comer’s supposed findings “crap—he’s reporting stuff that we knew 2 years ago,” and said that Chairman Comer’s Biden probe is “pathetic.”

Breitbart editor Emma Jo-Morris criticized Chairman Comer for promoting bribery allegations against President Biden even though he has “not shown [proof] to the public,” while Steve Bannon also lambasted Chairman Comer for failing to provide evidence to support his bribery allegations, saying of Chairman Comer, “You’re not serious. It’s all performative.”

Kris Kolesnik, former senior counselor and director of investigations for Sen. Grassley, wrote that Chairman Comer and Chairman Jim Jordan “struggle mightily with the concept of credibility.”

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:45 am

I guess all that money that flowed into the Biden family that can’t be explained was actually for Hunter’s artwork.

We’ve got an artistic genius in the first family.

And one that gernerates millions for his family. What a deal.

And now Joe is all clear for 2024. You’ve got a real winner on your hands.

Be proud.

I will leave you with a question though… if Joe didn’t do anything wrong, why in the world did he lie to the American people sooooo many times about it?

Blatant lies that have been proven to be lies.

If nothing wrong was going down why not say yes I was on that call, yes I was at that meeting?

Instead he lied over and over and over about it.

Apparently for no reason.

Certainly the behavior of someone that’s done nothing wrong right??

If you’ve got nothing to hide why bother lying about it multiple times?

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:10 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:45 am
I guess all that money that flowed into the Biden family that can’t be explained was actually for Hunter’s artwork.

We’ve got an artistic genius in the first family.

And one that gernerates millions for his family. What a deal.

And now Joe is all clear for 2024. You’ve got a real winner on your hands.

Be proud.

I will leave you with a question though… if Joe didn’t do anything wrong, why in the world did he lie to the American people sooooo many times about it?

Blatant lies that have been proven to be lies.

If nothing wrong was going down why not say yes I was on that call, yes I was at that meeting?

Instead he lied over and over and over about it.

Apparently for no reason.

Certainly the behavior of someone that’s done nothing wrong right??

If you’ve got nothing to hide why bother lying about it multiple times?
No one disputes HUNTER is guilty of all manner of stuff.

Question is: if Joe's hands are so dirty, why is it proving so difficult to show it?

You know what my inference is.

YOU claim there is all this evidence. Ok. Why are Comer and Jordan falling flat on their faces? Why is STEVE BANNON of all people saying this all performative and there's nothing there (in the hearings so far). STEVE fucking BANNON.

"Steve Bannon is fuming after another feckless interview this morning on Fox by James Comer, who looked like a fool again trying to answer questions on the Hunter Biden investigation: “Your staff has to have you ready! You’re not serious. It’s all performative.”

I know! Comer is a Biden plant!

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:55 pm

YOU claim there is all this evidence. Ok. Why are Comer and Jordan falling flat on their faces?
I don’t know. Only thing I can think is that the powers that be are sitting on certain things.

Such as, they know for a fact a shit load of money came their way. Ok. Where is it, where did it come from, and what was it for?

You can’t answer or dismiss those questions either. Soooo?

What was the Biden family being paid for?

From there, if Joe wasn’t doing anything wrong why in the world did he lie about it for so long?

Again, you can’t answer that.

So pretend there is no there there all you want. Because until those get surface level questions are resolved there is certainly something there.

Biden is on record stating he had no involvement in Hunter’s business. And yet, bunch of proof showing he was in calls and at dinners.

And back to the original question as to why they are having a hard time tying Joe to it could be as simple as why Hillary wasn’t charged for her crimes there was ample evidence of.

Politics. The rich and power are deeply protected by the deep state.

What other explanation can there be besides politics?

I bet the guy that interrupted the debt ceiling vote by illegally pulling the fire alarm won’t face any charges either.

All those involved in lying to the FISA courts. The bogus beginnings of the Mueller probe. And yet nothing done.

Our institutions have been compromised. To say well, they haven’t been able to charge or provide evidence is ignoring that our institutions have been compromised.

I no longer trust anything I can’t see with my own two eyes.

You can continue to appeal to authority all you want.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:10 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:55 pm
YOU claim there is all this evidence. Ok. Why are Comer and Jordan falling flat on their faces?
I don’t know. Only thing I can think is that the powers that be are sitting on certain things.

Such as, they know for a fact a shit load of money came their way. Ok. Where is it, where did it come from, and what was it for?

You can’t answer or dismiss those questions either. Soooo?

What was the Biden family being paid for?

From there, if Joe wasn’t doing anything wrong why in the world did he lie about it for so long?

Again, you can’t answer that.

So pretend there is no there there all you want. Because until those get surface level questions are resolved there is certainly something there.

Biden is on record stating he had no involvement in Hunter’s business. And yet, bunch of proof showing he was in calls and at dinners.

And back to the original question as to why they are having a hard time tying Joe to it could be as simple as why Hillary wasn’t charged for her crimes there was ample evidence of.

Politics. The rich and power are deeply protected by the deep state.

What other explanation can there be besides politics?

I bet the guy that interrupted the debt ceiling vote by illegally pulling the fire alarm won’t face any charges either.

All those involved in lying to the FISA courts. The bogus beginnings of the Mueller probe. And yet nothing done.

Our institutions have been compromised. To say well, they haven’t been able to charge or provide evidence is ignoring that our institutions have been compromised.

I no longer trust anything I can’t see with my own two eyes.

You can continue to appeal to authority all you want.
You think JIM JORDAN and the FREEDOM CAUCUS are "sitting on things"? You can't be serious.

Gross incompetence is more realistic. These people, especially Jordan, are partisan tribal hacks.

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:28 pm

You think JIM JORDAN and the FREEDOM CAUCUS are "sitting on things"? You can't be serious.
No. I think potential evidence is there they don’t have direct access to. Many things judges, deep state political operatives etc can slow walk, sit on, delay etc.

I mean, I just saw yesterday the DOJ sat on Hunter’s tax evasion issue long enough the statute of limitations ran out.

Incompetence is also possible. I’ve long though the right continues to get tidier ass handed to them on these matters and no, I don’t believe it’s because the left is squeaky clean.

But you keep dodging key points.

It isn’t debatable they received money. Ok then. From who and for what? Big questions.

Why the shell companies?

Why has Joe been lying about it so much? For what reason would an innocent person lie for so long about this if they did nothing wrong? That doesn’t raise your eyebrows?

None of that raises any suspicions to you?

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:43 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:28 pm
No. I think potential evidence is there they don’t have direct access to. Many things judges, deep state political operatives etc can slow walk, sit on, delay etc.

I mean, I just saw yesterday the DOJ sat on Hunter’s tax evasion issue long enough the statute of limitations ran out.

Incompetence is also possible. I’ve long though the right continues to get tidier ass handed to them on these matters and no, I don’t believe it’s because the left is squeaky clean.

But you keep dodging key points.

It isn’t debatable they received money. Ok then. From who and for what? Big questions.

Why the shell companies?

Why has Joe been lying about it so much? For what reason would an innocent person lie for so long about this if they did nothing wrong? That doesn’t raise your eyebrows?

None of that raises any suspicions to you?
Comer's handpicked forensic accountant witness said there's not sufficient evidence for impeachment. Must be a Biden deep state plant. Or Comer is and that's why Comer picked him. Maybe we should be suspicious of the folks telling YOU that there's all this air-tight evidence?

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:06 pm

Nice dodge. Again.

You don’t have an answer for why Joe has REPEATEDLY LIED about his involvement and apparently you do not care.

You don’t have an answer for why someone who has no apparent real business would create multiple foreign shell companies. And apparently don’t care.

You don’t have an answer for why people would pay the Biden family millions of dollars. And apparently don’t care.

Appeal to authority. I’ll believe when someone tells me it’s ok to believe.

It would seem critical thinker such as yourself would be able to raise your own questions and want some answers.

Instead you watch political jousting and form an opinion based on who’s currently “winning”.

Start with this most basic of these questions…

If Joe is innocent of all this why in the world did he lie so many times about it?

Go…
Last edited by 955876 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:08 pm

Maybe we should be suspicious of the folks telling YOU that there's all this air-tight evidence?
Oh the irony…

I guess you’ve forgotten all about the now proven to be bogus “Mueller Investigation”.

Given it’s been proven you were blatantly lied to why aren’t YOU suspicious of the people that lied to you? They are still on committees, still running government, still enacting policy etc.

Seems you still buy whatever is they are selling. Why?
Last edited by 955876 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:16 pm

Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:43 pm
Maybe we should be suspicious of the folks telling YOU that there's all this air-tight evidence?
I mean...the entire case for impeaching Trump (the first time) hinged on a piece of opposition research from the Clinton campaign that was later tossed out of court. Remember that, despite his claims in the press, Adam Schiff never produced evidence of Trumps collusion.

Dems made this bed, time to lie in it.

Also, as 95 has said, Biden previously claimed to have no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings. We now know that to be a lie (or, at best, Joe is dumb as a fucking brick). At the very least that warrants looking into. The House produced documents showing a Chinese outfit wired $250k to Biden's Delaware address at a time when Hunter was living in California. I realize many Dems want pictures of Biden twirling his mustache and cackling while sitting on piles of cash, but to say that there's no evidence is disingenuous.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:46 pm

Pabst wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:16 pm
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:43 pm
I mean...the entire case for impeaching Trump (the first time) hinged on a piece of opposition research from the Clinton campaign that was later tossed out of court. Remember that, despite his claims in the press, Adam Schiff never produced evidence of Trumps collusion.

Dems made this bed, time to lie in it.

Also, as 95 has said, Biden previously claimed to have no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings. We now know that to be a lie (or, at best, Joe is dumb as a fucking brick). At the very least that warrants looking into. The House produced documents showing a Chinese outfit wired $250k to Biden's Delaware address at a time when Hunter was living in California. I realize many Dems want pictures of Biden twirling his mustache and cackling while sitting on piles of cash, but to say that there's no evidence is disingenuous.
No.

The entire START of the investigation hinged on this. Not the investigation itself. Small difference that.

Now, might evidence be yet unearthed that Comer's own handpicked witnesses decide does warrant impeachment? Sure.

Since 95 did not, Pabst, maybe you could explain why Comer's own handpicked forensic accountant witness said, yeah, not so much. This is precisely the sort of thing I'm laughing it.

If Joe Biden is guilty of crimes, impeach that motherfucker. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:50 pm

Another post, and another dodge of some elementary type questions.

If Biden is innocent why has he continually lied about this?

Why can’t you address that?

And quite the pretzel you’ve twisted yourself into there by saying only the start of the investigation was based on that bogus Clinton “opposition research”

Ummmin what universe is it ok to launch a special counsel investigation based on phony & fabricated evidence?

That is a crime in and of itself is it not?

Regardless, if the basic foundation of your investigation is based on fabricated evidence you don’t have a case nor a legitimate investigation.

Period. Or I should say exclamation point.
Last edited by 955876 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:53 pm

Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:46 pm
No.

The entire START of the investigation hinged on this. Not the investigation itself. Small difference that.

Now, might evidence be yet unearthed that Comer's own handpicked witnesses decide does warrant impeachment? Sure.

Since 95 did not, Pabst, maybe you could explain why Comer's own handpicked forensic accountant witness said, yeah, not so much. This is precisely the sort of thing I'm laughing it.

If Joe Biden is guilty of crimes, impeach that motherfucker. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
The START of the investigation started on a piece of BS evidence and no further evidence was ever produced. Trump was impeached anyway. If you don't think a President should be impeached due to lack of evidence, I'm sorry - we crossed that bridge a few years ago.

I haven't formed an opinion on this Biden situation and I honestly haven't looked at what Comer said, but I do know this:
1. Joe Biden has been caught lying
2. Hunter's business dealings look shady as hell, and there's at least circumstantial evidence that Biden may have been involved.

That warrants investigation.

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:57 pm

955876 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:50 pm
Another post, and another dodge of some elementary type questions.

If Biden is innocent why has he continually lied about this?

Why can’t you address that?

And quite the pretzel you’ve twisted yourself into there by saying only the start of the investigation was based on that bogus Clinton “opposition research”

Ummmin what universe is it ok to launch a special counsel investigation based on phony & fabricated evidence?

That is a crime in and of itself is it not?

Regardless, if the basic foundation of your investigation is based on fabricated evidence you don’t have a case nor a legitimate investigation.

Period. Or I should say exclamation point.
LOLZ

Impeachment is not a judicial prosecution, numb nuts. You don't go to jail based on it. The rules are different. I don't give a toss if you don't like it. Fact is, an investigation WAS opened and even if the pretense was flimsy as fuck, what came crawling out wasn't.

Now, about Biden: if there is evidence to warrant an impeachment, let's have it. Pretty funny super partisan Republicans seem unable to bring the goods and even get undermined by their own handpicked witnesses. Maybe you should run for office to ensure justice is done.

:D

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:59 pm

Pabst wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:53 pm
Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:46 pm
No.

The START of the investigation started on a piece of BS evidence and no further evidence was ever produced. Trump was impeached anyway. If you don't think a President should be impeached due to lack of evidence, I'm sorry - we crossed that bridge a few years ago.

I haven't formed an opinion on this Biden situation and I honestly haven't looked at what Comer said, but I do know this:
1. Joe Biden has been caught lying
2. Hunter's business dealings look shady as hell, and there's at least circumstantial evidence that Biden may have been involved.

That warrants investigation.
We all know what Mueller said at the end of the investigation. Not going to relitigate it on an internet forum.

Hunter is guilty af.

If Biden committed a crime, I have full faith the partisan as fuck GOP freedom caucus will impeach his ass.

It's going great so far.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:16 pm

Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:59 pm
We all know what Mueller said at the end of the investigation. Not going to relitigate it on an internet forum.

Hunter is guilty af.

If Biden committed a crime, I have full faith the partisan as fuck GOP freedom caucus will impeach his ass.

It's going great so far.
Mueller said that Trump obstructed/obfuscated the investigation, but turned up jack squat wrt the original claims of Russian collusion.

The issue with Biden that you're not mentioning is whether/not he used his position of VP to enrich his family. That's corruption.

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:18 pm

Impeachment is not a judicial prosecution, numb nuts. You don't go to jail based on it. The rules are different. I don't give a toss if you don't like it. Fact is, an investigation WAS opened and even if the pretense was flimsy as fuck, what came crawling out wasn't.
Wow. I’m actually blown away by that nonsense you just posted.

Let me get this straight, because impeachment isn’t judicial (ummm so what) and you don’t go to jail you are ok with launching something as HUGE as a presidential impeachment based on fabricated evidence created by a political foe?

Really? That is the America you want and are ok to live in?

And what a damn hypocrite you are showing to be. You refuse to believe Joe did anything wrong until you see hard evidence and yet you completely write off an actual impeachment was launch based on fabricated evidence. Evidence the powers that he knew full well was bullshit.

You don’t care about that?

And pretense wasn’t flimsy as fuck. That would be a kind interpretation of it. Flimsy is weak evidence. They didn’t have weak evidence they had FABRICATED evidence.

And what came of it? Mueller said no collusion but that he can’t prove Trump didn’t obstruct justice.

That statement was a political statement not a legal one. We don’t prove innocence in this country. Prosecutors must prove guilt.

But I’m don’t hear given you are so cowardly to avoid basic questions over and over.

Biden lied. You don’t care.

Money paid to Biden. You don’t care.

Hundreds of suspicious activity reports. You don’t care.

And yet on that an impeachment was launched based on phony evidence.

You pretend to be partisan but are nothing more than a card carrying member of the progressive teachers association of America. Soon to be the Socialist States of America if people such as yourself keep voting the way you do.

Biden/Harris 2024.
Last edited by 955876 on Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 955876 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:21 pm

Mueller said that Trump obstructed/obfuscated the investigation,
Actually that isn’t correct.

I listened when Mueller gave his statement. He said he found no evidence of collusion and that on the matter of obstruction he cannot prove that Trump did not obstruct the investigation.

Huge difference. He never said Trump obstructed justice. Had he, they would have pursued that charge.

He said he could prove that he didn’t. Which is a political statement because we don’t prove innocence in this country and Mueller damn well knows that.

We have to prove guilt. Saying he can’t prove he DID NOT do something is a bogus legal statement.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:53 pm

I have full faith the partisan as fuck GOP freedom caucus will impeach his ass.
You're not watching the shit-show currently taking place among the GOP House, I take it? That clown show couldn't pull it off.

It's freaking hilarious, btw.

Dan Smith--BYU

Post by Dan Smith--BYU » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:29 pm

"We have to prove guilt. Saying he can’t prove he DID NOT do something is a bogus legal statement"

College prof doesn't understand the simple concept that you can't prove a negative.
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

Nietzsche

Post by 955876 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:04 pm

Pabst wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:53 pm
I have full faith the partisan as fuck GOP freedom caucus will impeach his ass.
You're not watching the shit-show currently taking place among the GOP House, I take it? That clown show couldn't pull it off.

It's freaking hilarious, btw.
Sad is a better term. A small handful of self serving assholes are causing a lot of damage.

One thing I do admire about the left, those fuckers stick together.

Stosh-67

Post by Stosh-67 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:00 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... 4d3e&ei=21
“A $250,000 wire transfer from China, directly to Joe Biden’s home address in Delaware”
Even tho we are now hearing about this $250 k wire...........I would like to see the document on this wire.

If the wire transfer did indeed get sent right to Joes house, how do we know what room in the house it was sent to.
Proof that it was for Joe?
Maybe it was sent to the garage, where his mechanic receives large transfers. Or the Bidens where just paying him in advance for the next 3 or 4 years of work.
Or sent to the shed / greenhouse / garden annex, where the landscaper receive large transfers.
Can we rule out his driver or was it sent to the security shack?

Maybe it was sent in care of Hunter, who was living in California, but did not have wire transfers set up yet?

Maybe it was intended for Dr. Jill for medical advice for the executives of this Chinese company?
CEFC also paid Hunter a $1 million retainer fee for legal services in 2017.
Would love to see billing back-up for his legal advise.
If anyone with a level head thinks Hunter was providing an ounce of legal advise........then they have been sharing his crack.
“James Biden also told investigators that he worked with Louisiana state officials to cut regulatory red tape to benefit the deal,” the report found.

Since everyone except the Media and The Bidens know Hunter was not the brains behind the Biden Crime Family,

It looks like brother Joe did alot of the Corruption Coordination Procurement - CCP for short, since this wire originated from the CCP.

Kodiak.

Post by Kodiak. » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:56 pm

The wire itself doesn't prove anything - Joe claimed it was repayment for a $200k loan. THAT has to have a paper trail - where's the record of the bank transfer? Impeachment and removal for office isn't the same standard as a criminal trial. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is not the threshold. Everything they have from Hunter isn't nearly enough for a criminal conviction, but should be for impeachment. And I'd bet 75%+ of the country has no idea of all the shit with Hunter.

I expect they are collecting a mountain of circumstantial evidence to present shortly before the election. People act like the lack of impeachment and no smoking gun proves this is some sort of witch hunt. Maybe so, but in either case Republicans will time this for maximum political effect just like the Dems did. Plus you could have photos of Joe being handed a bag of cash and you still wouldn't get 18 Democrats to vote for impeachment.

Influence peddling is rampant in DC, but Biden seems to have been far more egregious than anyone else. Selling the "illusion of influence" may not be a crime (although it should be), but is it DEFINITELY an impeachable offense. And your kidding yourself if you don't think Biden new what Hunter was doing - there's even a recording of a phone call about a WaPo(?) article that Joe got a preview of and called Hunter to tell him he's "in the clear".

Only an idiot thinks Biden didn't know, at minimum, and most likely was involved. And if Biden is so incompetent that he somehow actually didn't know, then he belongs in a nursing home.

Shell companies are very common for holding corporations, especially in real estate and private equity to limit liability and taxes. There are no benign reasons for a small consulting operation to have two dozen shell companies. But then there's also no legit explanation for why these foreign countries and investors are giving millions to a crackhead with nothing to sell other than his last name.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weighty downs...the lifeblood of ball possession

Kodiak.

Post by Kodiak. » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:00 am

There's also the likely possibility that even if Republicans had enough for impeachment already, they wouldn't do it because they'd much rather run against Joe than Gavin Newsome or someone else.

The policies coming out of the WH aren't going to change if they get rid of Biden. Even if he is compromised, I doubt anyone is honestly concerned - the POTUS is not a dictator or king despite what was said about Trump. This is all about the 2024 election
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weighty downs...the lifeblood of ball possession

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic