Alabama Execution

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
swissvale72

Alabama Execution

Post by swissvale72 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:13 am

I know this is outta place for this forum.

But...I'm a lifelong Democrat; I'm not "liberal," but def left of center, but....does anyone really give a FUCK how any of these murderers are executed???

I don't give a fuck how much, or how long, this monster gasped for air and shook . And he had the nerve, after having stabbed a woman to death 35 fuckin' years ago, to bitch about the nitrogen gas being "inhumane." I HOPE the fuck he suffered; wish he had suffered more!!

langer

Post by langer » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:16 am

.I'm a lifelong Democrat; I'm not "liberal," but def left of center, but
LOL
"So, we have to proceed with caution, but when you’re pursuing greatness, risk-taking is a part of it. Calculated risk-taking. That’s what you’re talking about when you’re drawing up big plays schematically.”

swissvale72

Post by swissvale72 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:22 am

langer wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:16 am
LOL
And...I voted for Biden last time, and will again, but I'm deeply troubled that White House was "deeply troubled" by this execution.

Who was the politician, some years ago, that advocated for bringing back "Old Sparky" (the electric chair). I'm down with that!!

CKSteeler

Post by CKSteeler » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:32 am

swissvale72 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:22 am
langer wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:16 am
LOL
And...I voted for Biden last time, and will again, but I'm deeply troubled that White House was "deeply troubled" by this execution.

Who was the politician, some years ago, that advocated for bringing back "Old Sparky" (the electric chair). I'm down with that!!
In before the lock.

I can't fathom admitting that you are going to vote for Biden again out loud. How embarrassing. More embarrassing to me than admitting that you let Vince McMahon shit on your face like that girl did in court papers.

And I'm a proud, principled non-voter.

langer

Post by langer » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:26 am

And...I voted for Biden last time, and will again
LOL.
"So, we have to proceed with caution, but when you’re pursuing greatness, risk-taking is a part of it. Calculated risk-taking. That’s what you’re talking about when you’re drawing up big plays schematically.”

Stosh-67

Post by Stosh-67 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:36 am

3 years of the most punishing and destructive , fubar administration's of our lives...
And you want to vote for another 4 more years to finish off this country....

I can't fathom the thought process of the 27% that still support Biden.....or that there actually is 27%.... that admit to it...

On the other hand...
I'm with you....
Fry him up...gas him up, chemically devour him from the inside out... etc...

What it cost to keep this guy on death row for 30 years?
$30 million....

Locked Previous topicNext topic