Share something you know well to help others

Discussions. Still no racial epithets or political campaigning. Don’t bring any of this back to the sports boards. What’s said in FFA, stays in FFA.
SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:55 am

- Always shop for better car insurance. The savings and the benefits can be significant. Particularly on the deductible. Small local agents might surprise you on full coverage prices for good drivers

- Be deferential honest and transparent with traffic cops if you genuinely have nothing to hide. Roll down all your windows and turn on your interior lights and hazard flashers immediately. Apologize. Keep your hands on the steering wheel fingers spread. Ask to remove them to retrieve info. I haven’t got a ticket in a LONG time despite being pulled over several times in the last 5-10 years

- Amazon is flooded with inferior Chinese made crap. Do your research off Amazon and then be very specific with your Amazon search as far as brand and model etc. You will almost always be disappointed with cheap Chinese off brands sooner or later

- Learn how to prepare food at least moderately well. It will make a big difference in your health finances and mental well being over the long run

- You should almost always max your employer contribution to your retirement. If you can save beyond that learn how to read moving averages on the daily and weekly timeframes and pour cash in at crossovers on rebounds after significant drops

- Never go below a quarter tank of gas

- Know where the North Star and Southern Cross are

- Always carry a knife a ferro rod a laser signal and para cord. Know how to tie several different types of survival knots.

- All numbered roads in Pennsylvania allow for commercial enterprise even in areas where commercial zoning is restricted and even along stretches of the numbered road that are commonly referred to as another road name other than the numbered road

- If you do nothing else for your car check maintain and service all fluids to manufacturers specs. Always have at least a gallon of premixed coolant and a quart of oil in your trunk

- Realize there are dangerous places everywhere. Stay away from those. Trust your instincts. Particularly when you are old. You stand out. You are no longer hip. You look like a target

- Most drinks other than pure fruit and vegetable juice water wine and milk are particularly unhealthy and expensive. Water provides many health benefits. Stay regularly hydrated

- Almost all things can be logically explored with math. Even philosophical and social issues. Learn math well. Its an astounding science

- Keep at least 2 burner phones, some cash and reloadable debit cards that are loaded along with official copies of all your important paperwork in a safe deposit box somewhere.

- Maintain alternate social media profiles. Some that aren’t connected to good friends. Some that are. If things go south you still need to communicate most likely. Know how to erase/delete/and go dark. Message boards are fantastic tools for seemingly uncoded communication that is difficult to track

- Practice yoga regularly

Gorilla Warfare
🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

SteelPro

Post by SteelPro » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:40 pm

Ok. I’ll play. Know how to freeze and thaw your credit with all three credit bureaus. And keep your credit frozen until you need it temporarily thawed for something specific like a loan approval or a background check.
People who quote themselves look like dogs who lick their balls

- Deebo referring to SteelerDayTrader

Post by 955876 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:39 pm

Never invest in anything for 10 minutes you aren’t willing to be invested in for 10 years.

From there, don’t invest in something with zero intrinsic value. Especially if that money is run through a kid that looks like this…
Attachments
CDDF44DF-9F3E-4986-8668-7EA9D05846F4.jpeg
CDDF44DF-9F3E-4986-8668-7EA9D05846F4.jpeg (12.11 KiB) Viewed 736 times
Jibbs: The Road to Nowhere Leads to Me…

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:43 pm

955876 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:39 pm
Never invest in anything for 10 minutes you aren’t willing to be invested in for 10 years.

From there, don’t invest in something with zero intrinsic value. Especially if that money is run through a kid that looks like this…
When it sounds too good to be true is because it is. For years I have tried to explain the technology behind blockchain and how it can't work as a currency. Almost every year a manager/director come to me about Blockchain and I still have to say it is a solution looking for a problem. All sizzle and no steak.
“If you see the handwriting on the wall, you’re in the toilet.”

- Fred Sanford

LakecrestSteeler

Post by LakecrestSteeler » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:06 pm

955876 wrote:

Foood fight!

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:51 pm

jebrick wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:43 pm
955876 wrote:

When it sounds too good to be true is because it is. For years I have tried to explain the technology behind blockchain and how it can't work as a currency. Almost every year a manager/director come to me about Blockchain and I still have to say it is a solution looking for a problem. All sizzle and no steak.
Well said.

And even then, I'd question whether crypto is even the best solution to any hypothetical problem that springs up.

jebrick

Post by jebrick » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:58 pm

Pabst wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:51 pm
jebrick wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:43 pm
955876 wrote:

Well said.

And even then, I'd question whether crypto is even the best solution to any hypothetical problem that springs up.
As close as I have seen it is tracking product if you are worried about counterfeits ( drugs come to mind) but even then the blockchain is not really needed but the underlying Merkle Tree ( binary hash tree). Which, by the way, is what makes GitHub work.
“If you see the handwriting on the wall, you’re in the toilet.”

- Fred Sanford

Professor Half Wit

Post by Professor Half Wit » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Exercise critical reflection and NEVER get your advice from some blowhard on an internet forum.
“Being a fan is fine, but there is a line you can cross that makes it really unhealthy,” said Ken Yeager, PhD, a mental health expert in the department of psychiatry at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

LakecrestSteeler

Post by LakecrestSteeler » Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:17 pm

Stick it to the man!

But how?

1.) Go into your iPhone, Settings, hit the first button with your name at the top of settings, then go to iCloud, and then go to “hide my email”. This is great. You can get repeating trials just by using this feature! Who the hell wants to be paying monthly for Apple+, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Paramount+, HBOMax….on and on!

2.) go back to your glory days and a make a fake digital student ID instead of a driver’s license! That’s right, pick a smaller college, grab a fake face, put down some fake enrollment dates, model it after some IDs on the web, put a QR code or bar code on the back of the thing and save it. Now go get yourself some student discounts!

Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal…they all use SheerID or something similar, aka artificial intelligence to check the IDs, and they offer significant discounts on the monthly subscriptions!

Stick it to the man!

Post by 955876 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:13 pm

LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:17 pm
Stick it to the man!

But how?

1.) Go into your iPhone, Settings, hit the first button with your name at the top of settings, then go to iCloud, and then go to “hide my email”. This is great. You can get repeating trials just by using this feature! Who the hell wants to be paying monthly for Apple+, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Paramount+, HBOMax….on and on!

2.) go back to your glory days and a make a fake digital student ID instead of a driver’s license! That’s right, pick a smaller college, grab a fake face, put down some fake enrollment dates, model it after some IDs on the web, put a QR code or bar code on the back of the thing and save it. Now go get yourself some student discounts!

Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal…they all use SheerID or something similar, aka artificial intelligence to check the IDs, and they offer significant discounts on the monthly subscriptions!

Stick it to the man!

Others here tried to offer quality advice. You on the other hand are advocating stealing. I guess that’s what you know well.

How about if you don’t want to pay the monthly subscription to use a specific service then don’t use that service. Simple as that.

Par for the course I guess given you align with the “everything should be free” cult.

SteelerDayTrader

Post by SteelerDayTrader » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:51 am

LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Stick it to the man!

But how?

Stick it to the man!
🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍
Gorilla Warfare
🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🏈🏈🏈🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

LakecrestSteeler

Post by LakecrestSteeler » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:00 pm

955876 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:13 pm
LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Stick it to the man!

But how?

Stick it to the man!
Others here tried to offer quality advice. You on the other hand are advocating stealing. I guess that’s what you know well.

How about if you don’t want to pay the monthly subscription to use a specific service then don’t use that service. Simple as that.

Par for the course I guess given you align with the “everything should be free” cult.
Pivot to the ethics thread!

If you offer a free trial and I can repeat the trial I will. Use credit cards to check if it is stealing and financially damaging or stop offering free trials; they have done this in the past.

If you offer a cheaper option based on age and status in life, to one of your core user groups, then you obviously are over-charging and it is part of your A&M budget. If they are serious about student status, then use the .edu address. How is it stealing when I am paying with my real name, real bank account or pay service?

Is sharing a password and username with a friend stealing? What about with a family member in the same house? What about the family member in college in another town?

Is it stealing when you pay for internet and get charged for using data, but the same provider fills your bandwidth with unwanted advertisements and junk mail?

I suppose you think getting DIRECTV University Sunday Ticket is stealing too? And I suppose blackouts are not stealing and forcing people to buy certain cable packages in NFL cities? And I suppose if I want to watch my Steelers, and the only way is to get University Sunday Ticket, that is stealing too?

I also suppose using a VPN to make it look like you are in another city or in Europe to watch an NFL game is stealing too. What about watching a British show on BBC before it is released on Netflix…is that stealing too? What about faking you are in Australia so you can get the Australia Netflix lineup? Stealing too?

What about under reporting property value for tax purposes and over reporting property value to receive bank loans?

What about setting up your corporation so all your profit is tied up in intellectual properties which happen to be assigned to the unit that is in a country that has a lower tax rate than the US? What about buying stock in a company that does this activity to avoid supporting the US tax rolls?

And what about driving 275 yards from the tee box, looks good, no provisional necessary, high pressure to keep pace of play, you get up there and ball is no where to be found? Did you always go back and re-tee when there were 4 guys waiting on the tee box already? So you drop a ball, take a penalty stroke, then later turn that card in, your handicap goes down a bit, you get picked the following weekend for a tournament and win $1000, but had you not turned in that score with the cheating hole, you’d have been on the other team that didn’t even show.

I will stop the steal going forward for 95’s sake

The rest of you can try and stick it to the man! SEX DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL BABY!
Last edited by LakecrestSteeler on Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteelPro

Post by SteelPro » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:10 pm

LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:00 pm
955876 wrote:
LakecrestSteeler wrote:
Stick it to the man!

But how?

Stick it to the man!

If you offer a free trial and I can repeat the trial I will. Use credit cards to check if it is stealing and financially damaging or stop offering free trials; they have done this in the past.

If you offer a cheaper option based on age and status in life, to one of your core user groups, then you obviously are over-charging and it is part of your A&M budget. If they are serious about student status, then use the .edu address. How is it stealing when I am paying with my real name, real bank account or pay service?

Is sharing a password and username with a friend stealing? What about with a family member in the same house? What about the family member in college in another town?

Is it stealing when you pay for internet and get charged for using data, but the same provider fills your bandwidth with unwanted advertisements and junk mail?

I suppose you think getting DIRECTV University Sunday Ticket is stealing too? And I suppose blackouts are not stealing and forcing people to buy certain cable packages in NFL cities? And I suppose if I want to watch my Steelers, and the only way is to get University Sunday Ticket, that is stealing too?

I also suppose using a VPN to make it look like you are in another city or in Europe to watch an NFL game is stealing too. What about watching a British show on BBC before it is released on Netflix…is that stealing too? What about faking you are in Australia so you can get the Australia Netflix lineup? Stealing too?

What about under reporting property value for tax purposes and over reporting property value to receive bank loans?

What about setting up your corporation so all your profit is tied up in intellectual properties which happen to be assigned to the unit that is in a country that has a lower tax rate than the US? What about buying stock in a company that does this activity to avoid supporting the US tax rolls?

I will stop the steal going forward for 95’s sake.

The rest of you can try and stick it to the man! SEX DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL BABY!
I don’t think exploiting loopholes is stealing. I mentioned in threads on streaming services how poorly they handle 3rd party billing and how easy it is to exploit. It isn’t my fault if they can’t handle/identify if I switch my billing from direct pay to apple (or roku, xfinity, etc). However, creating a fake ID to get discounts is pretty sketchy. I could see why someone called you out on that.

Post by 955876 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:44 pm

How is it stealing when I am paying with my real name, real bank account or pay service?
Ummm because you said you are making a fake student ID.

Are you still a student? If not, you are taking advantage of something not intended for you.

Do you also dress up like an old man to get the senior discount at Denny’s??

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:52 pm

SteelPro wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:10 pm
LakecrestSteeler wrote:
955876 wrote:

I don’t think exploiting loopholes is stealing. I mentioned in threads on streaming services how poorly they handle 3rd party billing and how easy it is to exploit. It isn’t my fault if they can’t handle/identify if I switch my billing from direct pay to apple (or roku, xfinity, etc). However, creating a fake ID to get discounts is pretty sketchy. I could see why someone called you out on that.
Cheating and exploiting loopholes is part of capitalism. It's part of society. Thinking that it's cheating is naive and stupid. Corporations cheat and exploit loopholes all the time, but some guy subscribing and unsubscribing to take advantage of free offers is stealing? Corporations use fake ID's to fill your inbox with garbage, reducing your productivity. Is that legit or is it cheating? It's a double standard, but our society is full of double standards. Corporations cheat all time. Is that stealing or is it just allowing business to get away with shit they don't want the individual to get away with?
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Post by 955876 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:53 pm

And what about driving 275 yards from the tee box, looks good, no provisional necessary, high pressure to keep pace of play, you get up there and ball is no where to be found? Did you always go back and re-tee when there were 4 guys waiting on the tee box already? So you drop a ball, take a penalty stroke, then later turn that card in, your handicap goes down a bit, you get picked the following weekend for a tournament and win $1000, but had you not turned in that score with the cheating hole, you’d have been on the other team that didn’t even show.
Ummm if you took your penalty stroke you didn’t cheat. Not seeing any issue here.

And btw, that new local rule for amateurs has been changed. You no longer go back to the tee to hit again.

If you find you went OB off the tee you figure the line your ball traveled out of bounds on and then create an imaginary perpendicular line to the fairway no closer to the hole.

From there, you can drop your ball in the fairway (two club lengths) no closer to the hole.

You are now hitting your 4th as it is two stoke penalty.

Old rule you went back to the tee where you “dropped 2” and was hitting your 3rd.

New rule saves time by taking two strokes and not goi g back to tee. Results are same.

Now if you clearly see you went OB while still on the tee box you can follow the old way. You no longer have to go back though. That doesnt work on a busy course.
Last edited by 955876 on Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 955876 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:55 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:52 pm
SteelPro wrote:
LakecrestSteeler wrote:

Cheating and exploiting loopholes is part of capitalism. It's part of society. Thinking that it's cheating is naive and stupid. Corporations cheat and exploit loopholes all the time, but some guy subscribing and unsubscribing to take advantage of free offers is stealing? Corporations use fake ID's to fill your inbox with garbage, reducing your productivity. Is that legit or is it cheating? It's a double standard, but our society is full of double standards. Corporations cheat all time. Is that stealing or is it just allowing business to get away with shit they don't want the individual to get away with?
He’s talking about making fake student ID’s to take advantage of student pricing.

Unless he’s a student, that is stealing.

SteelPro

Post by SteelPro » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:07 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:52 pm
SteelPro wrote:
LakecrestSteeler wrote:

Would you be ok with a fake ID to get discounts intended for low income/fixed income people. Would you be ok with a fake ID with a veterans designation to get military discounts? What measures would you take to ensure you only take advantage of businesses that have equally sketchy practices? Or do you just assume all businesses are evil and fair game?

Post by 955876 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:14 pm

To Cor, business is evil and bad but governments are good.

To me, I at least have some control over which businesses I frequent. If one is ripping me off I can avoid.

Can’t avoid a government digging deeper and deeper into my pocket.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:16 pm

Can someone point me to this magical society where cheating / exploiting loopholes doesn't exist?

The argument isn't against Capitalism or American society. It's with humanity itself.

Post by 955876 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:16 pm

To Cor, business is evil and bad but governments are good.

To me, I at least have some control over which businesses I frequent. If one is ripping me off I can avoid.

Can’t avoid a government digging deeper and deeper into my pocket.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:18 pm

SteelPro wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:07 pm
Would you be ok with a fake ID to get discounts intended for low income/fixed income people. Would you be ok with a fake ID with a veterans designation to get military discounts? What measures would you take to ensure you only take advantage of businesses that have equally sketchy practices? Or do you just assume all businesses are evil and fair game?
This is the correct take.

Creating a fake ID isn't "exploiting a loophole". It's fucking fraud. Debate the ethics of corporations all you want, but this shit is toddler level crap.

Post by 955876 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:20 pm

Pabst wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:16 pm
Can someone point me to this magical society where cheating / exploiting loopholes doesn't exist?

The argument isn't against Capitalism or American society. It's with humanity itself.
Slipping around a loophole to get some extra streaming by signing up for a new trial is different than making fake ID to scam a business.

It reveals one’s character. It reflects the entitlement society.

Student discounts exist for a reason. As do senior and military discount.

It is pretty pathetic though to make a fake ID to take advantage of something you are not entitled to.

I bet Lake has a fake military uniform or ID so he can get bumped to first class on a flight too.

COR-TEN

Post by COR-TEN » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:26 pm

Pabst wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:18 pm
SteelPro wrote:

Creating a fake ID isn't "exploiting a loophole". It's fucking fraud. Debate the ethics of corporations all you want, but this shit is toddler level crap.
Why aren't you as outraged over corporations using fake ID's? Fake email addresses? How about fishing schemes, which nobody seems to care about because the onus is on you to protect yourself. If corporations don't want to be scammed, then don't allow the loophole? That is toddler level crap. Most that are pro business ignore business' shady dealings and focus on the individual. Like the guy scamming welfare, but corporations are scamming billions if not trillions, yet the outrage is over an individual. That is the epitome of toddler level double standards. Denying the fact that most businesses cut corners and lie to scam you out of your money is naive. Less service for more money. Bigger packaging for less product, then go on to tell you it's a deal. Is that not lying and cheating? Hidden fees and small print? Sure, it's legal, but is it moral.
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the pigeon is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Post by 955876 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:37 pm

Looks like we have two posters in this thread using fake IDs for student, senior, and military discounts.

Capitalism is bad (waaaaah) so it’s my right to steal from business.

If only the government could be in charge of everything Cor would finally have his utopia.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:16 pm

COR-TEN wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:26 pm
Pabst wrote:
SteelPro wrote:

Why aren't you as outraged over corporations using fake ID's? Fake email addresses? How about fishing schemes, which nobody seems to care about because the onus is on you to protect yourself. If corporations don't want to be scammed, then don't allow the loophole? That is toddler level crap. Most that are pro business ignore business' shady dealings and focus on the individual. Like the guy scamming welfare, but corporations are scamming billions if not trillions, yet the outrage is over an individual. That is the epitome of toddler level double standards. Denying the fact that most businesses cut corners and lie to scam you out of your money is naive. Less service for more money. Bigger packaging for less product, then go on to tell you it's a deal. Is that not lying and cheating? Hidden fees and small print? Sure, it's legal, but is it moral.
Everything you just mentioned is illegal. I don't support any of it, and never implied that I did.

YOU are the one attempting to justify stealing, not me.

You also keep dragging Capitalism into threads like this, and I keep asking: please show me an example of an economic system where this doesn't happen?

SteelPro

Post by SteelPro » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:57 pm

Pabst wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:16 pm
COR-TEN wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:26 pm
Pabst wrote:

Everything you just mentioned is illegal. I don't support any of it, and never implied that I did.

YOU are the one attempting to justify stealing, not me.

You also keep dragging Capitalism into threads like this, and I keep asking: please show me an example of an economic system where this doesn't happen?

Not all of COR’s examples are illegal. Shrinkflation is real and companies aren’t forthright when they do it. You often see packaging that say now 20% larger… when do you ever see them say “Now 20% smaller”? Even worse than package shrinkage is product reformulations that are done with cheaper ingredients. So yeah, there are lots of businesses that don’t mind trying to pull a fast one on consumers. Regardless, discount fraud is real fraud. And if you do this you aren’t sticking it to who you think you are. Ultimately companies catch on and either stop offering discounts or make them harder to qualify. You’re shitting on the people the discounts were intended for.

cyberlaz

Post by cyberlaz » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:38 pm

Never buy high octane gas...it's a scam.

If you have a normally aspirated engine meaning no supercharger or turbo, never buy anything other than 87 octane. If you have a turbo only buy 89. Anything above that is a waste. The higher octane does nothing except prevent detonation and doesn't run any better, provide more power, or anything like that.

I probably just saved you hundreds to thousands of dollars in gasoline costs for the rest of your life. :D
Last edited by cyberlaz on Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:41 pm

SteelPro wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:57 pm
Not all of COR’s examples are illegal. Shrinkflation is real and companies aren’t forthright when they do it. You often see packaging that say now 20% larger… when do you ever see them say “Now 20% smaller”? Even worse than package shrinkage is product reformulations that are done with cheaper ingredients. So yeah, there are lots of businesses that don’t mind trying to pull a fast one on consumers. Regardless, discount fraud is real fraud. And if you do this you aren’t sticking it to who you think you are. Ultimately companies catch on and either stop offering discounts or make them harder to qualify. You’re shitting on the people the discounts were intended for.
Phishing scams are 100% illegal, and companies like Proctor and Gamble sure as hell aren't doing that. Regardless, saying it's OK to create a fake ID to scam Netflix because Frito-Lay makes misleading claims on it's tortilla chip packaging is mind-numbingly stupid.

I've also never once said that corporations aren't greedy assholes, but I'll happily deal with a greedy corporation over an incompetent government bureaucracy.

Getting back to the iOS email thing - I can't imagine that working as described in the original post. Netflix and Hulu (at least) require a payment method when you sign up for a trial. I've obviously never tried it, but I can't imagine getting away with using the same credit card or Venmo account on a free trial after two or three tries.

Pabst

Post by Pabst » Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:45 pm

cyberlaz wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:38 pm
Never buy high octane gas...it's a scam.

If you have a normally aspirated engine meaning no supercharger or turbo, never buy anything other than 87 octane. If you have a turbo only buy 89. Anything above that is a waste. The higher octane does nothing except prevent detonation and does run any better, provide more power, or anything like that.

I probably just saved you hundreds to thousands of dollars in gasoline costs for the rest of your life. :D
Add fuel additives to this (like STP Gas treatment).

The only exceptions to the above would be if you're driving a high performance / luxury car or if you have something that's 50+ years old.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic